Hunter VanDyke

I missed everyone

30 posts in this topic

Welcome back!   I, for one, have missed your input!  It always seems like you say what I'm thinking.

Edited by CountryGentleman
Thought of more to say.

Welcome back for sure. I hope you did have some fun while on a break.

Thank you guys. Yes, I did have some pure joy, love, adventure, and excitement, but I am so glad to be back. It's nice coming home. Thank you both so much.

1 hour ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

I don't know if it's okay to post this, but I just really want to say, it's so nice to be back in Colorado. I really missed our community....providers and hobbyists alike. As much as I would like to be myself out in the "real world" I just feel like as a provider, I have to hold myself back in many ways, because no one really understands or gets how I am, and how I think, and what really makes me tick.  It's been a few days now, and as I slowly get to spend some time with my friends in the hobby, I realize just how lucky I am that I have a place I can come to, and be myself. I just missed you all so much. Sorry if this is too mushy for some of you. Please forgive me if that's the case.

Welcome back Ms VanDyke, I would like to say that in no way shape or form is this too MUSHY for read.........................Now let the MUSHY MUSH and the MUSH MUSHY begin..........................

Welcome back beautiful!  Hope you had a great adventure.

Hey, was just wondering when you would be back.  Welcome, now let's dig out that calendar, hmmm.  Take it away, Patsy:

Welcome back.  You don't know what you missed until it's gone.  Traveling can be fun, but coming home is always a treat.  

6 hours ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

I don't know if it's okay to post this, but I just really want to say, it's so nice to be back in Colorado. I really missed our community....providers and hobbyists alike. As much as I would like to be myself out in the "real world" I just feel like as a provider, I have to hold myself back in many ways, because no one really understands or gets how I am, and how I think, and what really makes me tick.  It's been a few days now, and as I slowly get to spend some time with my friends in the hobby, I realize just how lucky I am that I have a place I can come to, and be myself. I just missed you all so much. Sorry if this is too mushy for some of you. Please forgive me if that's the case.

And that's why so many people here appreciate you for the woman you are. Thanks for posting this! I for one really loved this post!

4 minutes ago, Sexy Francesca said:

I ❤️❤️❤️❤️ You!!! So happy your home!!! 

I love you so much Franny. I sure did miss the Camaraderie with the guys and girls in our community...and Blackhawk. I missed me some blackhawk with my girls. We need to make a trip as soon as I get settled in. 

On 8/8/2018 at 4:44 PM, Hunter VanDyke said:

Nothing in the world says "I missed you" like a blow job. :D

1 minute ago, boink36 said:

Nothing in the world says "I missed you" like a blow job. :D

I'm working on it. 😘👍😎 

Welcome back, beautiful! It’s so good to have you home! :) 

Welcome back!!  Always much nicer in these parts when you are around.

welcome back

On 8/8/2018 at 4:44 PM, Hunter VanDyke said:

Even though we already said our I missed yous 

loveeeee you and so glad you’re back!! We have so much to catch up on. Breakfast is upon us very very soon. 

1 hour ago, Amber720 said:

Even though we already said our I missed yous 

loveeeee you and so glad you’re back!! We have so much to catch up on. Breakfast is upon us very very soon. 

I soooo missed you girl. 😍🤗💋  I'm telling you...we need some chill time, pool time, beer time, especially now that we are on the same schedule. If you want breakfast, I'll bring chorizo and egg burritos and bloody Mary's. Yummy 😁

Yay, you're back! I'm so glad you came back to us safe and sound. Things were not the same without you, sweet Hunter. 😘

16 minutes ago, Cecilia said:

Yay, you're back! I'm so glad you came back to us safe and sound. Things were not the same without you, sweet Hunter. 😘

Thank you Cecilia. Things are calming down now, and I'm getting settled in again. It's great to be back. 💙💙💙

Welcome back. I missed you post. ;)