Audrey Astor

Ultimate Fantasy

54 posts in this topic

I think it could be a great fantasy to be a part of. 

9 hours ago, Just Jos said:

Yeah it is. The caliber of this party was high. And with all of the hhr and q.v. requests I feel like it’d be hard to find a client willing to shell out 3500 for 4 hrs of play or 4500 for an overnight. But I do have my guy locked and loaded. He’s the best. 💜

I have to say that financial outlay would be way out of my ballpark.  But for those that can afford it, go for it.  It would be a blast !! 

On 8/7/2018 at 5:23 PM, Audrey Astor said:

This is strictly for fantasy purposes.:P

Have you ever participated in a party like atmosphere (music, beverages, games, socializing,nice ambiance) where guys and girls broke off into privacy with each other, and then maybe traded partners a few times? I guess I'm talking about an orgy type gathering. Was it fun? Was there an equal number of guys and gals? Did you feel awkward in that situation? I know guys can get funny about being around other naked guys. Ladies seem to be just fine with it. hahaha I'm just wondering, because this sounds so fun to me!!! I'm not really interested in SR or Mon Chalet type thing. Let me know your experiences. If you are interested in doing this, PM me. Let's talk fantasy.

If the suggested sex party was free, 90% of the guys on the board would be up for it and the numbers massively weighted with men. On the other hand, if it is a compete for the girls, dick show but with an entry fee, expect the interest level to drop like a rock...just sayin'

8 hours ago, Admiral C said:

If the suggested sex party was free, 90% of the guys on the board would be up for it and the numbers massively weighted with men. On the other hand, if it is a compete for the girls, dick show but with an entry fee, expect the interest level to drop like a rock...just sayin'

Well, if the guys all show up and the ladies get to choose among us, then I like my chances! It'd be like a reverse lineup!

3 hours ago, turtlerabbit said:

Well, if the guys all show up and the ladies get to choose among us, then I like my chances! It'd be like a reverse lineup!

That's kinda my point. Free party...and maybe a lovely lady chooses me for fun time? WHOO HOO!!! Pay party, and maybe nobody chooses me for fun time? Forget that...I'll pay a lady not at the party for for sure fun time instead...and I get to do the choosing!

23 hours ago, AdeleFontaine said:

I participated in something like this a while back, it was an active social group where everyone knew all participants. The way it worked was with a one to one ratio - so, each gent would contract with one lady, bring her there, and while he was guaranteed time with her, they could also do their own thing during the time they were there. There was a standard, fair fee for the time that everyone participated.  I enjoyed my time thoroughly, as I got to... meet... several ladies who I hadn’t done doubles with yet. 5/7, would join the fray again. 👍🏻

Fully acknowledging that the standard fair fee was only a cover charge for time at a party...may I ask, how long was the party and what was the standard , fair, fee for the time there?

I don’t honestly remember - lotta lovin’ under the bridge since then, you understand. 😜

Can I bring a date?

6 hours ago, BadBoy said:

Can I bring a date?

Sure, why not???

And to Admiral C, it would feel weird to do the picking 😳 flirting, and friendliness yes, but it it were a business party, I would expect the guys choose who, how many etc.😁

I used to be a DJ for a private swingers club, and let me tell you, some of the things that I saw in the after hours.....one room in the hotel was dedicated to a no holes barred Roman style orgy.  Another was a dark room.  No lights,  no visual,  you had no idea who you were doing it with.  Another was a bdsm room with an iron cross and everything.  Then there was just the straight up swap room where couples just got together and played with eachother.  Rooms with toys, rooms with Nuru...the list goes on.  Needless to say, I learned a vast repertoire of skills in that job.   Lol

Edited by Lokisfalus

On 8/7/2018 at 7:43 PM, fishndude57 said:

Pass...not man enough :rolleyes:

Why not?

I think I'm going to come back and re-read this fantasy thread periodically. It does get the blood pumping!

6 hours ago, Bravo1 said:

Why not?

Just not my cup o tea. This fantasy is not for everyone, that'd be me. I'd rather just do another overnighter with nice dinner 1st. 

32 minutes ago, fishndude57 said:

Just not my cup o tea. This fantasy is not for everyone, that'd be me. I'd rather just do another overnighter with nice dinner 1st. 

That sounds fun too with the right person

On 8/8/2018 at 1:38 PM, Bullseye73 said:

If I could pay by the minute, I’d be down!!  Doubt I’d need more than 45 seconds to finish!!  Definitely one of my biggest fantasies that will never come true, unless I win the lottery...but they say you have to play to win so I’m out!

Lol as much as I love the fantasy and thank you Audrey I have to agree.  But could I watch, or better yet I volunteer to video

I am so excited thinking about this!!!! Could it really happen???? Anyone else think it would be fun? Let's bring it to reality!!!! PM me:o

Pm sent...I’ll bring the midget and pudding. 

1 hour ago, Audrey Astor said:

I am so excited thinking about this!!!! Could it really happen???? Anyone else think it would be fun? Let's bring it to reality!!!! PM me:o

I used to be in a swinging relationship. We'd go to clubs about 4 or 5 times a year, and social gatherings about once a month. Made some nice friends! 

It can be lots of fun, but it's unpleasant if someone doesn't get "chosen" by anyone.

Also, went to some passion pussycats parties. Very similar, but a much higher buy-in price. 

While I loved that life, I'm probably too old now! LOL! :wub:

20 minutes ago, pfunk said:

Also, went to some passion pussycats parties. Very similar, but a much higher buy-in price. 

While I loved that life, I'm probably too old now! LOL:wub:

Hey, Sprout, I resemble that remark 😜

14 hours ago, pfunk said:

I used to be in a swinging relationship. We'd go to clubs about 4 or 5 times a year, and social gatherings about once a month. Made some nice friends! 

It can be lots of fun, but it's unpleasant if someone doesn't get "chosen" by anyone.

While I loved that life, I'm probably too old now! LOL! :wub:

No shit, it would be just like in Junior High School when you get picked last for the volleyball team in PE class!  Just remembering for a friend.

37 minutes ago, BadBoy said:

No shit, it would be just like in Junior High School when you get picked last for the volleyball team in PE class!  Just remembering for a friend.

At least your friend got picked

On 8/7/2018 at 9:52 PM, pfunk said:

Those pussycat parties were the bomb!!! :)

I got invited once but couldn't make it 😢