Audrey Astor

Ultimate Fantasy

54 posts in this topic

This is strictly for fantasy purposes.:P

Have you ever participated in a party like atmosphere (music, beverages, games, socializing,nice ambiance) where guys and girls broke off into privacy with each other, and then maybe traded partners a few times? I guess I'm talking about an orgy type gathering. Was it fun? Was there an equal number of guys and gals? Did you feel awkward in that situation? I know guys can get funny about being around other naked guys. Ladies seem to be just fine with it. hahaha I'm just wondering, because this sounds so fun to me!!! I'm not really interested in SR or Mon Chalet type thing. Let me know your experiences. If you are interested in doing this, PM me. Let's talk fantasy.

The closest I came to this was HS graduation after party where we would take turns with our girl friends in one of the bedrooms. That was 1973 and we were all so young.

I might like to try it, but maybe with a smaller group to start with. The only other place I see guys naked is a the locker room at the hot springs :D

I went to a provider soirée in Seattle a couple months ago. It was at a sex posisitive bnb (which was so fucking rad you’ll have to pm me if you’re interested in the place it’s provider friendly and even gives industry rates!) and it was amazing. There were about 11 ladies and maybe 8 guys. There were food, drinks, and lots of sexy to go around. We played in private in the living room and in the hot tub with other couples and thruples it was sort of a free for all - something that I originally thought too wild for me to actually enjoy but you know what? I had a fucking blast. It was sooooo hot! I’d love to bring something like this to Denver. It was truly an experience. In fact talking to a couple providers currently about pulling something together. Let me know if you’re interested! 

With you, Jos?  And your friends?  Oh, yeah, count me in...

pndBi60.gif

My prayers have been answered 🙏 

Sign me up!  

Ladies if you’re seriously interested let’s do lunch! Tell your friends and let’s brainstorm. The hard part is finding a gent to tag along willing to pay the price. It was not cheap. But they got the freakin pick of the litter. No short stick for them that’s for sure. Lol

I've honestly never done the group thing, but I've always thought the key parties they use to do back in the day sounds like it would be a lot of fun. 

17 minutes ago, fishndude57 said:

Pass...not man enough :rolleyes:

Your lobster gives you permission 😂

Once upon a time.... although that was purely social, not business. No awkwardness for me, but then I'm completely comfortable in situations like that. Sharing partners isn't any more awkward than passing around a bottle of booze.

thanks for bringing this up Audrey and for others ladies having some interest!

like Jos, I have been to a couple of orgies and a gang bang in seattle.

the gang bag was awesome! it was suppose to be 5 men and the host. in the end, three of the guys canceled. which I was sad for the lady, but I was so cool with the party being slimmed down to me and another guy! the chemistry amongst us was a perfect match. the lady was wonderful and completely naughty. and the three of us made the best of it! it was at an awesome high rise over looking downtown seattle, and the host had plenty of food and drinks. one of the greatest four hour experiences I've ever had!

the first orgy I experienced, mehhhh. it was 6 ladies. one was a dominatrix and one was a trans lady. I say mehhhh because there were 21 guys. so it just got awkward at times. as most guys were lined up for a couple of particular women. it was very well organized. seen and participated in some naughty activities! but over all it was take a ticket and wait............

the second was an excellent experience! sadly the ladies were let down by the numerous cancellations. it was 7 ladies and 9 men in the end. 10 guys ended up cancelling. which I believe they all lost their deposites, and they got written up in the local board alert section. at the very beginning the host brought up all the cancellations and she wanted to see how the group wanted to move forward. she stated that the ladies wanted to continue even though it was a huge disappointment. and all the guys were like HELL YEA!!!! it was a ton a fun!! a couple of Portland ladies came up for the event. one I was so wanting to see! it was a blast and everyone had an amazing time! it was very physically intimate and a sexually charged environment! which was a complete 360 from the one I attended the previous year. 

so yea that's my experience........

the one thing that I haven't experienced in seattle and Portland, is some ladies host get togethers where it's one guy and five ladies. so maybe one of these days;)!

oh lord...I'm not sure my mojo is strong enough for a party like that with Audrey, Laci, Jos and Hunter...:D

LOL   where do i sign up?  :P

3 hours ago, Bit Banger said:

Sounds like some of the Super Bowl parties we used to have. 😁

Those pussycat parties were the bomb!!! :)

Wow!  Does this bring back memories.  About 12 years ago a fellow hobbyist of mine and me had what we called an HOP (Holiday Orgy Party).  2 guys and 4 girls for 2+ hours at an Embassy Suite hotel room a few weeks before Christmas.  What a blast.  A couple of those girls are still part of our TOB community.  We wore a Hugh Hefner type robes and bought the girls nice fluffy robes for the party.  We had so much fun that we repeated the event next year and added a 5th girl.  Ahhh! The good old days!  Somewhere in the dusty archives of TOB is a review I wrote.  Now a days a two girl sessions is all I can handle!  Lol

Happy Hobbying!

BR

11 hours ago, eatu55 said:

The closest I came to this was HS graduation after party where we would take turns with our girl friends in one of the bedrooms. That was 1973 and we were all so young.

I might like to try it, but maybe with a smaller group to start with. The only other place I see guys naked is a the locker room at the hot springs :D

TOO funny!

I had a 5 some in 1973, Senior in HS. Me and my best friend had 3 girls over!:)

13 hours ago, Audrey Astor said:

This is strictly for fantasy purposes.:P

Have you ever participated in a party like atmosphere (music, beverages, games, socializing,nice ambiance) where guys and girls broke off into privacy with each other, and then maybe traded partners a few times? I guess I'm talking about an orgy type gathering. Was it fun? Was there an equal number of guys and gals? Did you feel awkward in that situation? I know guys can get funny about being around other naked guys. Ladies seem to be just fine with it. hahaha I'm just wondering, because this sounds so fun to me!!! I'm not really interested in SR or Mon Chalet type thing. Let me know your experiences. If you are interested in doing this, PM me. Let's talk fantasy.

Audrey, what a fine fantasy.  Though I have participated in some 3 somes and more-somes, it was never in a truly social setting.  Sounds like it could be fun with the right people and the right place and atmosphere.  What a way to really get to know some folks !!  ;)

Am I the only guy thinking... I could do that if we also had some naps planned, I need recovery time.

8 minutes ago, Citori said:

Am I the only guy thinking... I could do that if we also had some naps planned, I need recovery time.

No.

7 hours ago, mountainrider33 said:

That's the hard part?  I wouldn't think that'd be much of an issue with the guys here.  

Yeah it is. The caliber of this party was high. And with all of the hhr and q.v. requests I feel like it’d be hard to find a client willing to shell out 3500 for 4 hrs of play or 4500 for an overnight. But I do have my guy locked and loaded. He’s the best. 💜

2 minutes ago, Juskiddng said:

That is one damn lucky guy!

You could be that lucky too 🤑🤑

If I had that kind of $$ laying around my big head says go for it...but these days not sure my little head could handle it! 😊

There was one guy who came who was actually fucking gorgeous who hooked up ever single one of us. (8-9)🤣🤣 he was a stud and an anomaly. It’s supposed to be exclusive. Not everyone can or should be invited. Only the best of the best :-) But seriously all of your wildest fantasies come true. It was amazing. And my client says - totally worth it. We stayed the night since we came from out of town. No regrets from him! I think that says a lot. I should try to get him to chime in here...

I participated in something like this a while back, it was an active social group where everyone knew all participants. The way it worked was with a one to one ratio - so, each gent would contract with one lady, bring her there, and while he was guaranteed time with her, they could also do their own thing during the time they were there. There was a standard, fair fee for the time that everyone participated.  I enjoyed my time thoroughly, as I got to... meet... several ladies who I hadn’t done doubles with yet. 5/7, would join the fray again. 👍🏻

If I could pay by the minute, I’d be down!!  Doubt I’d need more than 45 seconds to finish!!  Definitely one of my biggest fantasies that will never come true, unless I win the lottery...but they say you have to play to win so I’m out!