Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kandi Apple

Reviews and Reviewers

24 posts in this topic

Recently had a review posted with my girlfriend that was so damn explicit I had contacted the mods to edit it. In response the mods said you need to contact the reviewer to edit it.

Thing is that the review was posted for a couple days before the reviewer had a chance to edit it and contact the mods.

I don't like stuff that is so explicit it does not leave anything for the imagination.

If a gentleman posts a review PLEASE be a little bit discrete, it's good to know that the ladies are okay to see and you had a great time.

When it comes down to "Super explicit" and my jaw hits the floor! I think to myself what the hell just happened? There is nothing left for anybody's imagination because they just read the fucken ultimate shit... with no discretion. 

When it comes to reviews it's a man's world out there. Us ladies are just the ones providing this ultimate service.

We subject ourselves to these fantasy reviews and they are supposed to be great but also discrete.

Edited by Kandi Apple
Spelling

Hmmmm, we had another thread saying reviews were not explicit enough....there has to be a happy medium somewhere in between.

20 minutes ago, Mr.Pink said:

Hmmmm, we had another thread saying reviews were not explicit enough....there has to be a happy medium somewhere in between.

Yes I also read that. 

It goes both ways I suppose. Gentlemen contacting ladies that have been providers in the industry who are reputable, they Should be able to realise that they are walking into a good time.

The reviews are all a fantasy and ladies milage will vary based on the gentlemen.

I know that my mileage will vary based on chemistry. 

Edited by Kandi Apple

Kandi: I hope the mods were able to help you resolve issues with that review... I appreciate hearing your thoughts, agree 100% that this is a forum to indulge fantasy; and that discretion, conduct and imagination go miles in ensuring a wonderful time.

The problem is the Guy wants to know ALLLLL he is getting beforehand, WHAT they do NOT realize is they may not get these same services so explicitly mentioned..

This is a YMMV business , just as buffets are :) ( pun intended) 

No one body is the same and doesn't or shall I say, Shouldn't be treated as such. 

I personally let my guys know I do not appreciate "claims of paid for service " that can be used against me in several ways, published in a public matter .. So far so good LOL... 

I also tend to avoid booking The ones that do leave these type of reviews and they go on my DNS.....

My close ones already Know about my Hobby choices, They do not need to read about my actual activities.

That is the bonus of " that other ad site".. Review details Are Locked to public and NON reviewed members... 

I agree that there should be some, just some discretion.  I hate when (in the other thread) there’s no detail except “she’s nice” but there are a few that read like a Penthouse Letter that are fun to read but I can see how that crosses the line for the ladies.  I’d say that we as guys should show a little more (respect?) and leave a little more to the imagination.  

26 minutes ago, Cherry aka Miya said:

What I might do for 1 does not apply to all. 

^^^^^ This comment. Thus the term. “ Individual Results May Vary”

I may be relatively new here, but it seems to me that the quickest way to get yourself blacklisted from ever enjoying another session like that is to write a review with such graphic detail.

I get the feeling that none of the ladies I’ve seen would want that written for all to read...or am I seeing the wrong ladies?

1 hour ago, TheFinerThings said:

I may be relatively new here, but it seems to me that the quickest way to get yourself blacklisted from ever enjoying another session like that is to write a review with such graphic detail.

I get the feeling that none of the ladies I’ve seen would want that written for all to read...or am I seeing the wrong ladies?

As I mentioned in another thread, I always ask first!

I think once a provider and the client to has a comfort level then things work out better. 

Yes, YMMV, however, some are not YMMV. Good example: TF vs BBBJ. Sorry, I don't want to see a lady that offers TF only (I get the reasons why ladies perform TF, so, spare the lecture, and especially one saying I should care too). With some details, you do see a pattern where I can make a decision of not calling a lady vs. showing up, not being happy and leaving a "no" or "so-so" review.

7 hours ago, Kandi Apple said:

Yes I also read that. 

It goes both ways I suppose. Gentlemen contacting ladies that have been providers in the industry who are reputable, they Should be able to realise that they are walking into a good time.

The reviews are all a fantasy and ladies milage will vary based on the gentlemen.

I know that my mileage will vary based on chemistry. 

Reaction-Pic---I-agree.jpg

I read the review in question and well the review is defintely as the saying goes is fit for the locker room. (Actually we never talked like that in the locker room.) I think in the long run, some restraint would be good for all.

It appears someone had a really good time with two women. I appreciate the enthusiasm but too much specific information. These kind of reviews will agitate the wrong folk.

14 minutes ago, Hal said:

I read the review in question and well the review is defintely as the saying goes is fit for the locker room. (Actually we never talked like that in the locker room.) I think in the long run, some restraint would be good for all.

It appears someone had a really good time with two women. I appreciate the enthusiasm but too much specific information. These kind of reviews will agitate the wrong folk.

I thought that we  were the wrong folk.

That could be true. But how about instead “narrow minded wrong folk with access to Congress.”

6 hours ago, Chrissy said:

The problem is the Guy wants to know ALLLLL he is getting beforehand, WHAT they do NOT realize is they may not get these same services so explicitly mentioned..

This is a YMMV business , just as buffets are :) ( pun intended) 

No one body is the same and doesn't or shall I say, Shouldn't be treated as such. 

I personally let my guys know I do not appreciate "claims of paid for service " that can be used against me in several ways, published in a public matter .. So far so good LOL... 

I also tend to avoid booking The ones that do leave these type of reviews and they go on my DNS.....

My close ones already Know about my Hobby choices, They do not need to read about my actual activities.

That is the bonus of " that other ad site".. Review details Are Locked to public and NON reviewed members... 

Well said Chrissy. What one provider does with one guy is not a guarantee it's going to happen with the next guy.....................

2 hours ago, Cherry aka Miya said:

I think once a provider and the client to has a comfort level then things work out better. 

I agree with you Cherry.................When that comfort level is achieved, there is no limit to what the both of you can achieve.

5 hours ago, TheFinerThings said:

Mr. TFT you have a pretty nice list of ladies .........................

3 minutes ago, Savoir Faire said:

Mr. TFT you have a pretty nice list of ladies .........................

I am rather fond of them...

46 minutes ago, TheFinerThings said:

I am rather fond of them...

Mr TFT you have me scratching my head............@ how does a TOBBIE (TOB Newbie) start off with an impressive list like that?

I am a reviewer that does post explicit reviews. I've never ever been asked to retract one. I have been offered gratuities on increased biz after one of my reviews. That being said, if I asked if a Lady would like a review, and the answer is yes but tone it down...noooo problem at all. I've quit reviewing, unless asked now, and yes I've been asked. There are many, and I do mean many I've never reviewed. That's my decision because yes, y'all don't need all the details. As far as the OP's post, I respect that, and actually already have as the OP is a upright stunning person. But yo dudes...quit being such pansies on reviews. A review is like Kandi alludes to, a fantasy, a 1st person account of really what may or may not have happened. And as I close all my reviews "That'sMy Story and I'm Stickin to It...Peace"

37 minutes ago, Savoir Faire said:

Mr TFT you have me scratching my head............@ how does a TOBBIE (TOB Newbie) start off with an impressive list like that?

Must be my charming personality and rugged good looks. Lol.  

Amazing what a well thought out introduction and some common courtesy will do.  If I’ve learned anything, it’s that most people are willing to work with you if you conduct yourself  in an intelligent, respectful manner and cooperate with their screening requirements.  (That said, I have not had to divulge any real world info.)

Life is good!