Jez UaBriain

Definition of a timewaster

42 posts in this topic

23 hours ago, Bravo1 said:

Sorry, I am guilty of the multiple texts one.  For me, it's a way to get a feel for the provider, is she engaging and willing to chat a bit or is she disengaged and aloof?  Gives me a little insight into how they may interact with me in person.  I don't go overboard but I think a brief text conversation can be helpful in that regard. 

For my hobby phone I have a old flip phone that requires you to hit each button 3-4 times to get to the letter you want.  If I were to type of list of questions in one text, It would take so long to create the message that I'm afraid the yl on the other end end would have booked up her whole day, met all her appointments, and called it a night before I hit send. :D

On 8/6/2018 at 11:09 PM, Bora Bora said:

I agree and understand this. But there are a lot of ladies that don't have a website, so questions have to be asked.

And for those ladies that do have a website, many times the most basic information is not there.

For example, Kandi, I read your website and it's very good! But I didn't find your General Location which is very important to me. Therefore, I would have to send you a text or PM to get that information. If you are too far away then it wouldn't work for me so that text or PM and your answer become time wasted for both of us, which would have not been my intention.

Absolutely!  I wish all ladies listed their general location so I don't have to look like a time waster to ask the question.

On 8/7/2018 at 4:44 PM, Strange_Ice said:

just my $.02, I've seen too many crashes and close calls because someone just HAD to hit the gas as soon as the light turned green and there was that car that HAD to make the light..... So I'm one that usually waits a second or two in general

I understand that reasoning,and I will try not to be so gung ho in the future. But really, sometimes you need to take a cattle prod to get the cows to move.

On 8/6/2018 at 11:21 PM, Savoir Faire said:

2 hours ago, Jez UaBriain said:

I understand that reasoning,and I will try not to be so gung ho in the future. But really, sometimes you need to take a cattle prod to get the cows to move.

Cattle prod up the tail pipe? Not really my style but I'm sure it would get me moving!

On 8/6/2018 at 4:01 PM, gnarley_boy12 said:

I know listings are abbreviated but if two items could be included in listings it would prevent wasted contacts that will lead nowhere for either party. If the provider offers in call and if yes, what part of Denver, like DTC, Westminster, Golden..........

I wish it were that simple...

My listings begin and end with the words Longmont and Incall but I still get at least a dozen and a half "where you located? " or "you do incall?" on a daily basis.

On 8/6/2018 at 6:29 PM, Mr.Pink said:

It goes both ways. Providers that double book...lets not pretend only men waste your time.

I just don't have the balls or the presumptions to double book. Wow.

On 8/8/2018 at 0:44 PM, Mustang87 said:

For my hobby phone I have a old flip phone that requires you to hit each button 3-4 times to get to the letter you want.  If I were to type of list of questions in one text, It would take so long to create the message that I'm afraid the yl on the other end end would have booked up her whole day, met all her appointments, and called it a night before I hit send. :D

Oh no. Those flip phones are no fun for texting. I have a couple clients who use burner phones. They can always call. 

I apologize, I’m still learning here but it’s clear, from this thread, that I’m a time wasting newbie for sure. All I can say is thanks for all the lessons Ladies and Gents. I’m getting better. I do enjoy all the communication though. It’s part of the fantasy, build up, excitement for me. I’ll learn to live without and will always endeavor to show up. 

On 8/7/2018 at 0:42 PM, Jez UaBriain said:

You text and drive? Oh no ! Please tell me your not the asshat who is sitting there at the Greenlight happily texting away. .....

Now those are time wasters , especially when they do that through two or three light changes !!    

On 8/8/2018 at 0:44 PM, Mustang87 said:

For my hobby phone I have a old flip phone that requires you to hit each button 3-4 times to get to the letter you want. 

PLEASE don't text and drive with that thing !!!    

1 hour ago, JRWolfe said:

Now those are time wasters , especially when they do that through two or three light changes !!    

Not if I am behind them. 😁Honk!!! The stoners are even worse . They sit at a 4 way stop.....and wait for it to turn green.🍀

2 hours ago, Jez UaBriain said:

Not if I am behind them. 😁Honk!!! The stoners are even worse . They sit at a 4 way stop.....and wait for it to turn green.🍀

On behalf of stoners everywhere, I just want to convey our mellow wishes for you to just chill out, go with the flow.  Look at the sign, it's so pretty, red and octagonal and all, and it reminds me of when I was..... Honk, Honk, Honk. 

Chill dudes and dudettes, I'm moving now, so smiley faced and grooving along with the radio.......

Too bad we can't use a code like :P:Ph would mean $200. and :P:P:P was $300 h. And :P:P:P:P:P means l gotta go to the ATM

Some guys just don't know how to tell someone that your out of there price point.