Jez UaBriain

Definition of a timewaster

42 posts in this topic

I was thinking (oh no)! That it might be interesting  what we think is time wasting pertaining to this hobby. Here are my definitions based on my experiences.

• The dude who wants to continually text  one question at a time.
  • The guy who just wants to chat,and never books. 
  • Or schedules,then you never hear from him again.

What do you consider time wasting?  🍀

For what it's worth, there are many people where, if you text more than one question, you only get an answer to one of them, because those people are in too much of a hurry to pay attention, read the whole message, then respond to each point. This behavior is not limited to providers... also applied to engineers, doctors, friends, etc.

My point is that I wouldn't necessarily consider that time wasting, as we've been trained that it's the only way to actually get answers in a lot of cases.

2 hours ago, Kandi Apple said:

Timewasters 

P.M's that lead to nothing!

Texts that lead to nothing!

Calls that lead to nothing!

Emails that lead to nothing!

I'm sure everyone gets the point. 

I try my best to acknowledge everyone that contacts me.

That being said I have a slim to none tolerance for bullshit.

I will ignore the ones that contact me and it leads to nothing. 

If you gentleman have questions...

Visit the ladies Website and read it!

Do not want to be labeled as a timewaster then don't do it. 

Come Correct or you won't cum at all.

Kisses 💋

What about guys who respond to forum posts just to be a smart ass??!!  I guess I’m just looking for attention aren’t I?  Haha, I make myself laugh...

How about the ones that set a time and once the time of appointment arrives, they are no where to be found! You just pushed 2 other people back all to find out that one you booked IS NOT COMING!

3 hours ago, turtlerabbit said:

For what it's worth, there are many people where, if you text more than one question, you only get an answer to one of them, because those people are in too much of a hurry to pay attention, read the whole message, then respond to each point. This behavior is not limited to providers... also applied to engineers, doctors, friends, etc.

My point is that I wouldn't necessarily consider that time wasting, as we've been trained that it's the only way to actually get answers in a lot of cases.

I agree Turtle. Asking multiple questions in one text can result in confusing answers. Especially if they are yes/no questions.

Jez thanks for thinking. 

One question texts other have covered  to many times I have to repeat the questions.  

You other two absolute time wasters.

This goes both ways . The girls that schedule and then flake.

The one that bugs me is posting with very little information and no web site to go to.  They dont post any pictures. The lack of response when they do post.

Not posting for availability. I understand advertising but tell us what days you are looking for so we dont waste each others time.

10 minutes ago, mountainrider33 said:

I've been ghosted before, from asking multiple questions in one text.  Guys have been trained by providers to ask a single question at a time.  For the providers that hate that, thank the vast majority of providers that don't answer multiple question texts.

I can think of at least 4 questions that I typically ask ( none explicit and probably more) before we both decide on if we will visit each other. I am the kind of guy that is detail oriented and when we both understand each other, then we’re going to  have a beautiful time together. 

If I asked all those questions in one single text, it could get quite lengthy. As could the answers. 

I know listings are abbreviated but if two items could be included in listings it would prevent wasted contacts that will lead nowhere for either party. If the provider offers in call and if yes, what part of Denver, like DTC, Westminster, Golden..........

7 hours ago, Kandi Apple said:

P.M's that lead to nothing!

If you gentleman have questions...

Visit the ladies Website and read it!

I agree and understand this. But there are a lot of ladies that don't have a website, so questions have to be asked.

And for those ladies that do have a website, many times the most basic information is not there.

For example, Kandi, I read your website and it's very good! But I didn't find your General Location which is very important to me. Therefore, I would have to send you a text or PM to get that information. If you are too far away then it wouldn't work for me so that text or PM and your answer become time wasted for both of us, which would have not been my intention.

This thread is a great example of how we can all learn to be more helpful to each other.

Another time waster is one who contacts you with no intention of screening. There are ladies that don’t require sreening. Why not call them?

After I told one fucktard that I was off yesterday with family he came back with, “you can’t do just 1 1hr  visit?” There are so many boundary crossers thinking that they are special and the rules don’t apply to them. It’s making this not very fun. There’s 10 hours of admin crappy work to get to 1 hour of fun time.:(

If I can’t book an appointment with 3 texts, I’m done from now on. My ad and website is very explicit, and I’m very easy to book an appointment for a visit. Just follow directions. Argggghhhhh.  Thanks for letting me vent.

1 hour ago, gnarley_boy12 said:

I know listings are abbreviated but if two items could be included in listings it would prevent wasted contacts that will lead nowhere for either party. If the provider offers in call and if yes, what part of Denver, like DTC, Westminster, Golden..........

And I should have said listing and or website. Know I am probably "singing to the choir".

1 hour ago, gnarley_boy12 said:

It goes both ways. Providers that double book...lets not pretend only men waste your time.

50 minutes ago, Mr.Pink said:

It goes both ways. Providers that double book...lets not pretend only men waste your time.

Tag teaming can be fun and double the 💰 💰 

3 hours ago, Audrey Astor said:

After I told one fucktard that I was off yesterday with family he came back with, “you can’t do just 1 1hr  visit?” There are so many boundary crossers thinking that they are special and the rules don’t apply to them. It’s making this not very fun.

I love people like this!^^^ (sarcasm) I think every small business gets the "Really! Weekends off? You can't come by and fix my problem today??" I definitely empathize! 

Fucktards!! (Thanks for choosing that word!) ;)

56 minutes ago, pfunk said:

I love people like this!^^^ (sarcasm) I think every small business gets the "Really! Weekends off? You can't come by and fix my problem today??" I definitely empathize! 

Fucktards!! (Thanks for choosing that word!) ;)

I'm obviously a little grumpy today. The positive me will be back tomorrow. :D

14 hours ago, Jez UaBriain said:

I was thinking (oh no)! That it might be interesting  what we think is time wasting pertaining to this hobby. Here are my definitions based on my experiences.

Uh oh Jez, I may be GUILTY of texting one question at a time LOL. I am a lot of the time driving and I am trying not to have an accident. But now that I know that is viewed as a time waster, I will correct that. What do I consider time wasting?

1. Asking for REFERENCES after you have shared them PER REQUEST on TOB.

2. Double booking clients, FIRST COME FIRST SERVE BASIS, then you are given EXCUSES and EXPECT you to sit/wait.

5 hours ago, Savoir Faire said:

Uh oh Jez, I may be GUILTY of texting one question at a time LOL. I am a lot of the time driving and I am trying not to have an accident. But now that I know that is viewed as a time waster, I will correct that. What do I consider time wasting?

2. Double booking clients, FIRST COME FIRST SERVE BASIS, then you are given EXCUSES and EXPECT you to sit/wait.

Introducing yourself as a TOB member, via PM. Then getting the response: "Are you LE??" "How old are you" (Age discrimination?). "What Race" (Racial Bias?) "How long do you want to see me for". "How big is your Johnson?" (Size Discrimination?)

To the first question, "Are you LE"? I replied, " Why yes, I am, and I only have 130+ reviews on here, DAMN! You figured me out!" ;)

Edited by a_happycamper_12
Punctuation

5 hours ago, Savoir Faire said:

OR booking HH and cancelling to book Hour long visitor!

On 8/6/2018 at 8:37 AM, Jez UaBriain said:

All of the above and it happens too often. 

5 hours ago, a_happycamper_12 said:

Introducing yourself as a TOB member, via PM. Then getting the response: "Are you LE??" "How old are you" (Age discrimination?). "What Race" (Racial Bias?) "How long do you want to see me for". "How big is your Johnson?" (Size Discrimination?)

To the first question, "Are you LE"? I replied, " Why yes, I am, and I only have 130+ reviews on here, DAMN! You figured me out!" ;)

EXACTLY ................... All of those 130 plus reviews and they ask those UNNECESSARY QUESTIONS when you arrive at the location. Total misuse of TOB screening and a waste of time................

13 hours ago, Savoir Faire said:

You text and drive? Oh no ! Please tell me your not the asshat who is sitting there at the Greenlight happily texting away. .....

I've discovered that if I am at the lead position at a red light and then it turns green, I am across the intersection before the rest of the cows have  even started  to move.  So if I am behind you,well, it's ugly. I don't read, and text while driving as a rule.  I am not saying I haven't, because I have. It would hypocritical to say  that. But as a rule , I don't.I pull off somewhere to read ,respond.🍀

Sorry, I am guilty of the multiple texts one.  For me, it's a way to get a feel for the provider, is she engaging and willing to chat a bit or is she disengaged and aloof?  Gives me a little insight into how they may interact with me in person.  I don't go overboard but I think a brief text conversation can be helpful in that regard. 

23 minutes ago, Jez UaBriain said:

You text and drive? Oh no ! Please tell me your not the asshat who is sitting there at the Greenlight happily texting away. .....

I've discovered that if I am at the lead position at a red light and then it turns green, I am across the intersection before the rest of the cows have  even started  to move.  So if I am behind you,well, it's ugly. I don't read, and text while driving as a rule.  I am not saying I haven't, because I have. It would hypocritical to say  that. But as a rule , I don't.I pull off somewhere to read ,respond.🍀

LOL, an ASSHAT I am not............. Uh oh, Ms Pedal to the Medal Jez LOL. Makes a note to make sure I get in front of Ms Pedal to the Medal and count a few seconds before taking off (just kidding). As I said before, I am trying not to cause an accident, that is why the provider only gets one question at a time and would possibly mistake/assume I am a TIME WASTER. What I have learned is everything a person does can be viewed DIFFERENTLY, it just depends on the person.................

8 hours ago, a_happycamper_12 said:

LOL this is a classic.

3 hours ago, Jez UaBriain said:

just my $.02, I've seen too many crashes and close calls because someone just HAD to hit the gas as soon as the light turned green and there was that car that HAD to make the light..... So I'm one that usually waits a second or two in general

Time wasters, women waste their time posting ads and Men waste their time replying to their ads that they dont respond to or maybe they could post an ad on the camgirl site.

If the lady wants a picture of my ID, a picture of me a picture of my business card she should say it in her ad and I won't waste our time by contacting her. Posting an ad without even giving a general idea of their location is a waste of time. I'm sure a lot of men probably waste the ladies time but the ladies waste our time too

Emails also work and you can say so much more.  Just a thought.

I think that this is another topic where everybody is preaching to the choir and that the men and the women that should read this never will.  But in the off chance that someone makes a mistake and reads this that could use it to help, at least this guy from taking any more of your free time than necessary, here we go.

This may draw the ire of the ladies, or maybe not as I have a hunch that the issues I have seen don't apply to the ladies that have contributed here.  No matter the method of contact please actually engage in the conversation.  During the setup contacts I do have some pertinent questions.  Do you prefer me to you or you to me?  What general area of town are you located?  What is the general time frame that works best for you?  What do I get in response?  Yes When?  Huhhhhh??  Or even better after a long delay I get "Hey". I don't live in Denver so when I am in town usually I am at a Motel.  I can pick a location that is convenient to meet especially if it is an OC.  So my questions are very pertinent to the situation.  

Please Please Please don't use text speak and shorthand.  I have seen how fast younger folks can message on their phone.  An additional 5 seconds to write a full and clear sentence can save both parties an additional message exchange.

Please try to be prompt with the message exchange.  We are all busy but a little attention here can save a lot of time.  I have had the experience of arranging an upcoming meeting in less than ten minutes of message exchanges after screening.  I have also been strung out for days trying to get the simple details worked out and just given up.  Now that was a lot of time wasted for both of us.

We should all be cognizant of wasting time.  Both the Gentlemen and the Ladies.  A lot of gentlemen, myself included, do put in the time to research, read the reviews, read your website (if you have one), search other sites, etc. prior to contacting a new (to us) provider.  If the numbers on the FoCo Sting thread are even close then the ladies must be inundated with timewasters.  I would think that TOB would be an invaluable resource to quickly "qualify your leads" to weed out the lookyloos from the real clients.  

Finally, especially for us guys, agree to a confirmation contact time and then let it be.  I heard a story from a YL about gentlemen setting up well in advance and then wanted to text or call everyday to talk about how much fun they were going to have.  No it wasn't me.  Not my style.

Just my thoughts.  Bring on the torches and pitchforks.