Everhard

The best thing

15 posts in this topic

I have a question for the women on here. What is the best thing about being a provider?

3 hours ago, Jez UaBriain said:

We get laid and paid!🍀

Jez, great response. 

10 hours ago, Everhard said:

I have a question for the women on here. What is the best thing about being a provider?

The $$$ of course! I also love the variety that I get to experience.  That is what makes it so addictive. I will be a provider as long as my iron pussy let's me! 

BEST.  THREAD.  EVER!  I love the responses so far and am excited to keep checking in on it periodically.  Thanks to Kandi and Jez for your perfect and hopefully honest responses.  I love you both just a little more now.  

Jez and Kandi nailed it so I guess there was no need for any other responses. 😂

Definitely nailed it. (Literally...) 

See guys, we aren't as complicated as you may think. ;)

Ditto LOL. Maybe the Guys will soon Realize THEY are the onee making this complicated😂😂😂😂

On 8/20/2018 at 10:57 AM, Hunter VanDyke said:

So many things to list...

The income, the wonderful gentleman I get to spend time with, the friends I've made with other providers, the camaraderie on the board, schedule flexibility, ability to move around to new places for work, the fact that I get so many of my needs met in the hobby that I don't feel the need to be in a relationship, the kisses, the cuddling, the rolling around in the sack, the convo, I could go on for days. Great post.

Wow! I liked you answer :) 

This is truly my social time/ fun time. I enjoy getting to know some guys through ongoing meetings, learning about their ventures, and of course the physical stuff meets my needs. Most of the talent is here for me as opposed to the civie world.  I also enjoy the flexibility of my time. 

The best thing about being a provider is lots of sex and no emotional drama. My time in sessions are real and I enjoy  

also I don’t need to cook or do Laundery 

Connections...the friendships I have made in all my years of being Laci French are absolutely priceless.  

6 hours ago, Jenniferxj6 said:

The best thing about being a provider is lots of sex and no emotional drama. My time in sessions are real and I enjoy  

also I don’t need to cook or do Laundery 

Wait!!???  You get dudes to do your laundry!!????  I wanna be a provider!!!

The idea of you being so desired and sought after, It's an ego boost! You get to choose when ,where, who and how you want it...  who can argue about the great friends you make , the damm good sex to be had..... and of course  the  $$$$ !!!! 

I'm just sayin!!!

Edited by Sundance
grammer