Jez UaBriain

Hey guys?

12 posts in this topic

Amen to that!! I think the problems come when talking about new people, both new girls and new boys. But we've talked enough about that already.

It's is a 2 way street.   Guys see gals as real and safe.  Gals see guys as real and safe. 

I met a young lady several years ago (check my join date).  Only mentioned that I had XXX as a reference.  She never checked with XXX,  :eek: 

And I meet XXX with only a couple of emails.  No P411, no real name, or work info, or phone number.........   Just "hi,  I am traveling, are you available YY day?" 

Later, when I had a P411 account, I met up with someone else.  She was excited to spend time with me because of my posting on TOB.  

Another that I met up with off of messaging on a chat board, Nice young lady.  To bad either the chemistry wasn't there, or we both had a little mix up before meeting. 

10 hours ago, frankenthaler91 said:

It's is a 2 way street.   Guys see gals as real and safe.  Gals see guys as real and safe. 

I met a young lady several years ago (check my join date).  Only mentioned that I had XXX as a reference.  She never checked with XXX,  :eek: 

And I meet XXX with only a couple of emails.  No P411, no real name, or work info, or phone number.........   Just "hi,  I am traveling, are you available YY day?" 

Later, when I had a P411 account, I met up with someone else.  She was excited to spend time with me because of my posting on TOB.  

Another that I met up with off of messaging on a chat board, Nice young lady.  To bad either the chemistry wasn't there, or we both had a little mix up before meeting. 

I would have to say that your board handle and presence would make  you more legitimate as a bonofide hobbyist. because really we just want to know you are safe,  and not a cop.  

We don't want to be subjected to violence, or arrested. That is what this is about .So it really is up to the hobbyist to make us consent to meet you. 🍀

12 hours ago, Jez UaBriain said:

I would have to say that your board handle and presence would make  you more legitimate as a bonofide hobbyist. because really we just want to know you are safe,  and not a cop.  

We don't want to be subjected to violence, or arrested. That is what this is about .So it really is up to the hobbyist to make us consent to meet you. 🍀

YES!  Just put some thought into the initial contact and that will take you far. 

20 hours ago, Laci French said:

YES!  Just put some thought into the initial contact and that will take you far. 

So if I am following you correctly "Hey U Avail? Rate? Menu??" is still not a good opening gambit???

Running away very fast now before Laci or Jez read this and start throwing things at me...…...

25 minutes ago, BeenHereDoingThis said:

So if I am following you correctly "Hey U Avail? Rate? Menu??" is still not a good opening gambit???

Running away very fast now before Laci or Jez read this and start throwing things at me...…...

Someone's feeling very brave today :P

14 minutes ago, eatu55 said:

Someone's feeling very brave today :P

Hold my beer and watch this!!!!

Seriously though the really frustrating here is that the ladies are preaching to the choir.  The people that need to read this don't read the forums and rarely read the entire ad.  

5 minutes ago, BeenHereDoingThis said:

Seriously though the really frustrating here is that the ladies are preaching to the choir.  The people that need to read this don't read the forums and rarely read the entire ad.  

^^^ True words ^^^

54 minutes ago, BeenHereDoingThis said:

Hold my beer and watch this!!!!

Just don’t say “yo”😂😂

On 8/6/2018 at 8:26 PM, Laci French said:

We’re trying. Patience is key.