layercake1808

411 ON TiffanyKC

12 posts in this topic

TiffanyKC
Colorado Companion

https://theotherboard.com/users/106758

How can somebody this hot not have any recent reviews since she is a Denver girl? Im a missing something.. Please tell. Thanks in advance its greatly appreciated. Don't want to make a big mistake.

Edited by Kaduk
Included link

I'm thinking that if the reviews are from over 4 years ago, she is more than likely gone. <_<

Erotic Monkey has a review from 2016, but yeah, still multi-years old. And still probably means has moved on.

If OP can provide a link to a current ad, MAYBE someone can fill in some details.

On 8/5/2018 at 0:02 AM, layercake1808 said:

Sorry here is her current P411 link. She is active.   https://preferred411.com/P62049

We may have to reavaluate how information is disseminated pertaining to P411 as a Closed site & those members that are bound by rules & guidelines to not share info outside of P411.

Catch-22

If you do have a P411 membership you shouldn’t post links outside of P411.

If you don’t have a P411 membership you won’t be able to see the URLs information.

AnD those that can see the info by clicking the link shouldn’t respond on TOB with info that is only viewed on P411.

Users receiving PM’s asking for info shouldn’t give out any account those individuals asking are not an integrated part of P411.

in this case TiffanyKC doesn’t link to P411, but her review dated 7/20/2014 comments show contact was made through P411. So a person with P411 credentials could search for her there.

Thoughts...

Im going to sleep on this , return later & rethink the issue.

PS.

TiffanyKC’s TOB reviews from 2014 shows picture accuracy as Unknown this is only a default setting account of the reviews brought over from the previous version of TOB.....

I saw her last fall.  She is real and fabulous.  At the time I was posting reviews on TER but not here. I would definately  repeat, but there are many, many great providers on the board with better rates. 

On 8/5/2018 at 1:37 AM, Kaduk said:

We may have to reavaluate how information is disseminated pertaining to P411 as a Closed site & those members thats are bound by rules & guidelines to not share info outside of P411.

Catch-22

If you don’t have a P411 membership you won’t be able to see the URLs information.

AnD those that can see the info by clicking the link shouldn’t respond on TOB with info that is only viewed on P411.

Users receiving PM’s asking for info shouldn’t give out any account those individuals asking are not an integrated part of P411.

in this case TiffanyKC doesn’t link to P411, but her review dated 7/20/2014 comments show contact was made through P411. So a person with P411 credentials could search for her there.

Thoughts...

PS.

TiffanyKC’s TOB reviews from 2014 shows picture accuracy as Unknown this is only a default setting account of the reviews brought over from the previous version of TOB.....

Addendum::

Allowing the P411 link should be fine, don’t include the phone number unless found on another site & include that site too.

P411 info won’t be share besides Gallery image search findings that show the images as stolen, include links to found research would be ok.

Added to the pinned thread Posting your TOB-411—>

• P411 exception:: do not include a phone # only found on a P411 Profile as that is a closed site. Additionally::  P411 info won’t be shared besides Gallery image search findings that show the images as stolen, include links to found research would be ok.

I saw her about 8 months ago. Posted on TER, but should have submitted a review here. Would have been a yes. Go see her.

On 8/5/2018 at 3:37 AM, Kaduk said:

We may have to reavaluate how information is disseminated pertaining to P411 as a Closed site & those members that are bound by rules & guidelines to not share info outside of P411.

Catch-22

Thoughts...

PS.

Yes, posting the P411 link is fine from our standpoint :)

To the general public (non-P411 Members), the link will show the provider's name and contact info, and that she is an Active P411 provider.  Of course members see additional info, and I just ask that screenshots of member info are not posted publicly.

Public View (they just have to click to view her contact info):

Screenshot_1.jpg

Thanks for the caution, and please remember I'm always around if anyone has any questions!

Always,
Gina 

Edited by GinaXXX

12 minutes ago, GinaXXX said:

Yes, posting the P411 link is fine from our standpoint :)

To the general public (non-P411 Members), the link will show the provider's name and contact info, and that she is an Active P411 provider.  Of course members see additional info, and I just ask that screenshots of member info are not posted publicly.

Public View (they just have to click to view her contact info):

Screenshot_1.jpg

Thanks for the caution, and please remember I'm always around if anyone has any questions!

Always,
Gina 

Gina thanks for letting us.  It has been forever since we talked and thanks for you all you do.

You are right about reviews. Saw her in Kansas City October 18th, 2018. She allowed me to review her. She has pictures on Switter. They are current. My review was posted on Eccie in KC. 

I believe, still around.  She travels a lot but well worth your time if you can make it happen.  Book with confidence.