zool

Any providers with a downtown Denver incall?

8 posts in this topic

I mean downtown, not nearby.  I'd like to find someone I can walk to during lunch for a nice refreshing daytime meeting.

Searching the listing titles and info will be your best bet! IMO downtown is definitely expensive....and the parking cost.... I hope you find someone! TOB is the best!

46 minutes ago, stevie-2249 said:

No parking cost,he said he wants to walk to incall

I can read. But for the lady.... and her business.... downtown prices and parking cost (for her clients as well as herself) could cause there to be less of a selection of ladies downtown! :)

LoDo is a refreshing walk, with several lovely ladies.  With a very short Uber ride there are probably two dozen options.  Are there any gals occupying an office on 17th Street?  Probably not.

My only direct downtown fun was had at a hotel and a traveling lady.

I have the option of working downtown, but tend to stay in a home office. Id go to the downtown office if fun was a hop skip and jump down Blake street.

On 8/3/2018 at 9:04 PM, zool said:

I mean downtown, not nearby.  I'd like to find someone I can walk to during lunch for a nice refreshing daytime meeting.

Seems he was either a one hit wonder with his post or he found the golden downtown pussy. 

Out of curiosity of what is exactly Downtown Denver I searched for maps and it's not easy to find the official boundaries of downtown.

As always, Wikipedia has something interesting and downtown is bigger than one would think:

Downtown Denver is the main financial, commercial, and entertainment district in Denver, Colorado. ... The downtown area can be divided into six or seven main districts: Union Station, LoDo (however, Union Station is often considered to be part of LoDo), Ball Park, Central Downtown, Civic Center, Upper Downtown, and Arapahoe Square.[1]