Mike940370

Have we switched roles?

10 posts in this topic

I know I'm kind of new but I was just thinking about how the woman seems to be the provider around here. Did Norma me the man goes to work brings in the money to provide for his family, therefore he is the provider. Here the man normally  provides the money but he doesn't get the title of provider. Seems to me that we should both be providers but we just provide different things. Or maybe we are just Traders.

Oh well I guess I'm just thinking out loud and bored thinking that I wish I had somebody to trade with.

Role play with the guy as provider can be quite fun...

Didn’t go over my head, That’s a silly post my friend!  Fun to read it and think about. 

pro·vid·er
prəˈvīdər/
noun

1. a person or thing that provides something.
    "a leading provider of personal financial services"

Edited by Mike940370

"Provider" is just the chosen\popular name for the job the ladies have. For what it is worth, we all have jobs but we do NOT have "payday's, we have "Exchange Days". We do our job, we are given money to exchange with other people for doing their job. "Provider" is a bad name for that, and it is better to call us " Exchange Brokers"........and fittingly, the MORE we Exchange, the Broker we get......

On 8/3/2018 at 7:54 PM, Mike940370 said:

I know I'm kind of new but I was just thinking about how the woman seems to be the provider around here. Did Norma me the man goes to work brings in the money to provide for his family, therefore he is the provider. Here the man normally  provides the money but he doesn't get the title of provider. Seems to me that we should both be providers but we just provide different things. Or maybe we are just Traders.

Oh well I guess I'm just thinking out loud and bored thinking that I wish I had somebody to trade with.

You bring the Benjamin's and we bring the service. We are the providers because we provide you with a service for your Benjamins. If you want to be a provider .... prepare yourself for that because there's a lot more to it than just being the one out working and making the Benjamins.

Be careful what you ask for babe because you may have to prepare yourself for it mentally and physically.

This is why women are really good at being the provider in this industry.....lol