Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
rick8181

Cail

12 posts in this topic

May not be the place to ask. If not forgice me and deletE  

in Vail for a few days. Any suggestions on resteraunts and bars?    Need some good food. Lots of drinks. And females. Lol

You joined June 22, 2011.  You’ve been around long enough to know how this works.

Just now, ilovewomen said:

You joined June 22, 2011.  You’ve been around long enough to know how this works.

Yup spelling 101 1st might help tho :unsure:

24 minutes ago, ilovewomen said:

He's a slew lorner. :cool:

He asked a simple question about where is a good place to get food and drinks in Vail and all you grumpy %$^#^@'s got is insults and snarky comments about spelling?  Even if the "and females" part is asking for pm's from ladies interested, that is perfectly OK and has been done by many others.  Lighten up.  As to OP, sorry dude, I know nothing about Vail other than where it is.  Hope you got some useful info back channel and enjoy your stay.  Check Rockies section of listings btw.

Cail? Yuck! Hate the stuff. Think it's an overused green.

As to Vail, good luck. It's off-season, so, not going to have many, if any, working girls. And probably low number of civilians. I don't frequent Vail, but the neighboring ski towns can be slow with the locals dropping in to local bars. Tourists tend to be families visiting, so unless mom is up for some fun...

As mentioned, not a big Vail guy, but, there is an Elway's there. Good steaks, and if like the Cherry Creek location, Cougarville.

3 hours ago, petey-9950 said:

Where’s Cail? 

Cail is awesome - I did some quintuple black triple-double diamonds there, and it was rad.  Then I ate lots of food at good restaurants.  That place?

On ‎8‎/‎2‎/‎2018 at 5:28 PM, rick8181 said:

May not be the place to ask. If not forgice me and deletE  

in Vail for a few days. Any suggestions on resteraunts and bars?    Need some good food. Lots of drinks. And females. Lol

Aw, jeeze, these guys really raked you over the coals, without one bit of help.  Well, I work in Vail a lot and, first, can tell you the summer season is hopping in Vail, nearly as much fun as winter, with the bonus that the women are wearing a lot less clothing.  As to restaurants, I like Sweet Basil, but haven't been there in a while, great food, good scene, but pretty pricey.  For old fashioned Vail vibes and great food, try the Swiss Chalet.  If you are on a budget and want fun vibes and good food, try Moes BarBQue.  As to activities, golf, play tennis, hike or mountain bike, that's about it.  You can take the lift to the top of the mountain, if that is fun for you.  The Eagle River is pretty good fishing in spots (ask at the fly shop), or you can go over the pass and fish the Blue River.  Several nice ladies are available in the area for your companionship, search "Mountains."  Just walking around downtown is fun, and there are several really nice delis and diners, hard to go wrong - the restaurant competition in Vail is so fierce that lousy ones, or even average ones, don't survive.

Good luck, I love Vail, especially in the summertime.  Great place to motorcycle up to and stay a day or two.

Edited by BadBoy

This is the right place to ask that question. Unfortunately, I don't know Vail that much. And don't pay attention to what --quoting gr8owl-- the grumpy %$^#^@'s said :)