Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Blackthorn

411 angietrucker-FAKE

5 posts in this topic

I may be mistaken but I'm pretty sure I saw these pics on another profile a while back, I just can't find which one!

2 hours ago, light kisser said:

I may be mistaken but I'm pretty sure I saw these pics on another profile a while back, I just can't find which one!

Thanks! Very strange ad!

So I was trying to provide you with the photo research that I have found upon looking further into this matter for you and I want to provide my results. I also wanted to let you know that TOB also provides everyone the use of these tools. When a provider adds a image to her gallery when it is uploaded and they add it to there profile there are two small cloud icons that appear on the right hand side of the image. They are used for anyone to click on and it will then lead you to either TinEye which is the top cloud, or Google Images which is the bottom cloud. Google Images is a better option. Then if there is more than one of that image it will say next to the image All Sizes your click that and it will lead you to this. 

https://www.google.com/search?q=girl&tbm=isch&tbs=simg:CAQSmQEJXEbC278d7aYajQELEKjU2AQaBggVCAUICAwLELCMpwgaYgpgCAMSKPge6hnVEeUP9x7yHJ0a6xmkH5kayjyiMpwynTKsPLE_1oTKVOqs8tzIaMA05wmRhX90HY2kD7n_1k0UPlj4XaDTMOxyfdgC4ZXsiQUnGm-OwKnhheV_1ZaOIuZ0iAEDAsQjq7-CBoKCggIARIE_1wBzxww&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi5nZ-AyM_cAhXB6oMKHdmdCj4Q2A4IJSgB&biw=1280&bih=603#imgrc=_

https://theotherboard.com/listings/show/23860

66660ABB-A361-43B0-B8E7-5B7041F19557.jpeg

69A15DBE-D566-44E2-B647-89E2048028B0.jpeg

18 hours ago, Calisurfgirl said:

Google Images which is the bottom cloud. Google Images is a better option. Then if there is more than one of that image it will say next to the image All Sizes your click that and it will lead you to this. 

This.

After clicking the "more sizes" link, you can scroll over with your mouse (or tap if on mobile) and see what site(s) the other images are on. You then can click through to see the site(s) if they are still online. 

In this case, Angie has also gone by Ashley, has had a number of phones. MAYBE same girl, just changing things up when going town to town (several of her pictures are selfies in stripper locker rooms it seems, so, the girl in the pics is working the circuit), but that she needs to change up things like this is, at best, terrible service. At worst, not woman in the pics AND terrible service.