SexiKenni

Hello Denver

21 posts in this topic

Hello All. I was wondering if you all would mind sharing some of the area's I should stay away from? I'm referring to not only "bad neighborhoods" but also out of the way neighborhoods. Im very excited about everyone's response in advance. 

Hello, seems DTC is very popular as mentioned  above.

You guys feedback is awesome and very much appreciated. Thank you 

I think you should come to colorado springs.  You could stay Really, really close to my house, you know, for convenience purposes!

On 8/2/2018 at 0:31 AM, SexiKenni said:

Hello All. I was wondering if you all would mind sharing some of the area's I should stay away from? I'm referring to not only "bad neighborhoods" but also out of the way neighborhoods. Im very excited about everyone's response in advance. 

Hello and first I would like to welcome you to the other board. I am a provider in Denver and I would like to say that it’s not always about the area that you travel to or decide to have a private incall at. If you are worried about LE you must establish a good screening process and I can further help you if you can PM me. Also there are amazing gentlemen in Denver and the surrounding areas. I have been here a little over two years because I attend med school here. Are you also a new provider in this industry? Please feel free to reach out to me and I like I said am wanting to help. Also you have made a great first step by asking members and providers in the forum. 

10 hours ago, ynglifter69 said:

DTC is flooded with girls.  Try north Denver.

Yes, agreed come to Westminster, Broomfield area 😎

3 minutes ago, wannaskinaked said:

Flooded with ladies in DTC but not many up north which cuts out a lot of potential customers.  The ladies that seem to work up north seem to have a good following per what other threads have said.

I've said it MANY times.... the problem with the north side of denver is..... ONE TRIP IS GREAT! and the next trip is an EXPENSE.

2 minutes ago, wannaskinaked said:

Prebooking before going up there might be the answer though.  And it maybe that way for you, but not for others.  Just an opinion though.

😂😂😂 it's hilarious to hear a newbie tell providers how it is.... just an opinion tho...🤷‍♀️

Feel free to reach out to some.reputable ladies for info...  gentlemen tend to be biased to their area... WELCOME TO DENVER! It's a great place!

Thank you ladies I appreciate you guys reaching out. I definitely will be getting in touch because I definitely have a few lady specific questions. I must say that the activity on the this thread makes me feel as if Denver is a right choice. :-)

11 hours ago, wannaskinaked said:

Just because I am new to the board, doesn't mean I am new sweaty

Sweaty. :D

15 hours ago, Bullseye73 said:

I think you should come to colorado springs.  You could stay Really, really close to my house, you know, for convenience purposes!

That doesn't sound creepy at all. :rolleyes:

1 hour ago, Mr.Pink said:

Sweaty. :D

Right.... sometimes getting sweaty is fun....🤷‍♀️ 

Hi and please be most welcome her no matter how much advice you are given!

Just one of the things you might have to put up with!

Has anyone mentioned the great SW area desert? Probably not.

Have fun and happy hunting!

On 8/3/2018 at 9:57 AM, Calisurfgirl said:

Hello and first I would like to welcome you to the other board. I am a provider in Denver and I would like to say that it’s not always about the area that you travel to or decide to have a private incall at. If you are worried about LE you must establish a good screening process and I can further help you if you can PM me. Also there are amazing gentlemen in Denver and the surrounding areas. I have been here a little over two years because I attend med school here. Are you also a new provider in this industry? Please feel free to reach out to me and I like I said am wanting to help. Also you have made a great first step by asking members and providers in the forum. 

THIS!!!  So very nice to see this post:)

Calisurfgal, I now truly hope to meet you some day:)

14 hours ago, MeganMarie4u said:

Right.... sometimes getting sweaty is fun....🤷‍♀️ 

I agree sweetie, getting sweaty is fun, especially if it is enough to slide around in. Don't everyone jump on me, I mean fresh sweat, not old stale smelly. And Megan thank for your posts. They have given me many chuckles. Love the nopes'.