WhiskeyT

Be Careful Out There, Boys! (A tip for newbies and in general.)

32 posts in this topic

Don't bring anything to meets you're not willing to part with.

I spent some time with a lovely lady I met, recently, that did something quite peculiar.  I took a shower at her place and when I got out of the shower I noticed my clothes were folded differently.  

I spent an hour with her with that on my mind.  After I got dressed, I left the room and checked my pockets at which point I noticed a ring was missing from pocket.

I re-knocked on the door and the lady oddly knew exactly what I came back for and told me where to find it.  

I'm not suspecting foul play but I'm definitely keeping in mind the peculiarities: ruffled clothes when I was not looking; a high dollar item ended up missing; lady knew exactly what I was looking for and didn't question why I was knocking again on the door.  Very peculiar, indeed.

Thanks for reading my post!

This stuff does happen. I believe there is a recent thread where poster mentioned similar experience. Had an outcall many years ago where lady stole something off a shelf, but joke on her, item appeared to have some value but did not.

Some guys will only show up with the donation, leaving wallet and other valuables in the car. Me, I just avoid post play shower.

Yea it's best just to take a thorough shower before heading to any appointments and avoiding post showers unless you left any valuables at home or in you're car

Excellent topic.  With one provider, I disrobed, then stepped into the bathroom for a few minutes.  When I returned, I noticed my wallet poking halfway out of my pants pocket.  I'm not saying she did anything.  The wallet may have slipped out when I was folding the pants.  Still, no matter where I go, be it a first-time encounter or a regular (these days, I'm happy with a regular FBSM provider), I bring the donation only.  Saves having to worry, and you won't accidentally leave anything behind.

I have a wallet with a removable sleeve that houses my ID. I bring that to an appointment, with the donation tucked inside in. The remainder of my wallet stays in the car.

If I'm taking a shower before play, I disrobe in the bathroom and fold my clothes in there. Similarly, if I'm showering after play, I bring my clothes in with me so I can dress immediately afterward. Keeps my sparse stash of valuables (keys, phone, wallet sleeve) in my view the entire time.

6 hours ago, SabrinaLynn aka KatieCreme said:

If you can not trust your appointments, your definitely seeing the wrong type of woman!! In general if you think the lady is going to steal your stuff you sure in hell better not see her! 

Personally I feel as this is putting judgement on someone!! Don't see woman you think are going to steal from you! Karma is definitely a bitch!

With TOB (& some ECCIE) regulars, I totally agree with this. I would also extend this trust to well established P411 members. But they’re not always available in my travels, in which case other(safer) protocols prevail.

Your not gonna have a good time if all your worried about is your ho is gonna rip you off! Best thing to do is or give them the opportunity to have that chance. 

I always take just the donation amount, and maybe hide some extra tip money in case

I'd like to clarify again that I don't suspect foul play.  I do not think that the person did any wrong doing.  This post only reflects one side of the story and intends to give the tip to watch out for yourselves.  

Ultimately, I got my property back and I'm happy.  No harm and absolutely no foul.  She was a lovely women and deserves the best, still.  All-in-all, trust in hand or not, take care of yourself, clients and providers.

I always wondered about refolding and laying the clothing back out again for them to find?

Also, I try to remember to  ask them before parting, “Do you have all your personal gadgets?” (Wallet, keys, jewelry, glasses)

Face facts before you allow your mind to run with crazy accusations! We all are a little spaced out after pleasure! Yes?!😜

Edited by Kali Sensual Reiki

I've found watches, jewelry, and phones  laying about in various places after either being laid down or dropped after a gentleman has left. I assumed he put his hand in his pocket and instantly realized it's gone, so of course he turned right around and came back. I knew exactly what he was coming back for and I knew exactly where it was located. 😘

This is exactly what I am talking about. If you read my reviews and some of other genuine providers I always provide either an area for the hobbyist to hang there items or I fold them in front of the client. I think that maybe the respect that some of our parents taught us in this case she decided to for go that. I personally wont even go in to one of my friends refrigerator without asking permission. I am so sorry that this happened to you. My suggestion is to review her because granted you have retrieved your item the next hobbyist may not have your luck or intuition. 

I always park 1 or two blocks away (unless requested otherwise by the YL), then remove all jewelry and empty my pockets completely, taking only 2 or three things:

1. The cash (donation + tip)

2. My car key, which is only the key, not the fob and I remove it from any other keys on the the ring

3. Real World ID if the lady has requested it.

In the past, I've taken a bar of soap and deodorant, but now I usually limit my self to ladies that mention that a shower with soap is available. 

I do it for many reasons, mostly to avoid the situation where I've accidentally forgotten or dropped something at the YL's place, which would require me to go back and ask about it which could be uncomfortable.

CountryGentleman, you forgot to mention the wig, fake glasses and fake moustache.

Who, me?  I'm no John...

6EDhdqm.jpg?1

6 hours ago, Hobby Hobbit said:

Leave all valuables in car. There's no honor among thieves.

I've felt uncomfortable at times doing that.  Some of the locations for meeting up are sketchy AF, too.  I may just be too paranoid, though.  

On 8/3/2018 at 9:52 AM, CountryGentleman said:

2. My car key, which is only the key, not the fob and I remove it from any other keys on the the rin

Just a reminder; some key fobs will automatically unlock a car when in close proximity to the vehicle so check to make sure your vehicle will be secure when using this technique... 

I only take what I’m going to spend . Maybe keep a extra 20 or 40 hidden in my chapstick container. Just Incase for up sell .

I have two wallets, one regular and a hobby wallet.  It’s easy, I’ve been doing it for years , no problems.

Perhaps I am naïve or just too trusting but I honestly do not worry about being ripped off or having anything stolen when I visit a young lady or, as is usually the case, have her come to me. Granted, hobbying is a rare occasion in the past few years but if I cannot completely relax and enjoy everything about her I shouldn't be with her to begin with. Just my 2 cents worth.

I usually trust a provider I choose. I've never had any problems.

On 8/2/2018 at 3:54 PM, WhiskeyT said:

I'd like to clarify again that I don't suspect foul play.  I do not think that the person did any wrong doing.  This post only reflects one side of the story and intends to give the tip to watch out for yourselves.  

Ultimately, I got my property back and I'm happy.  No harm and absolutely no foul.  She was a lovely women and deserves the best, still.  All-in-all, trust in hand or not, take care of yourself, clients and providers.

Don’t suspect foul play but yet made an entire thread?  I’m thinking you need to rethink the ladies you spend time with. For fucks sake. 

Had a bad experience in CA when I first made a foray into the the Hobby.  Luckily she just cleaned out the cash and left the billfold.  Decided nothing of value accompanies me to meet a lady. Plain envelope with donation in one pocket, hobby phone in another pocket and a couple covers in another pocket.  Never had a lady ask to see my ID, which would probably be a deal breaker for me, so ID stays in billfold in vehicle.  I don't wear jewelry so not an issue.  RW phone, keys, etc stay in vehicle.  Vehicle has a keypad so don't need a key.  After all that I find it is just easier this way.  I don't have to worry about losing/leaving anything.  Billfolds can slip out when you drop your pants on the floor.  Happens at home all the time.  I find that It frees my mind to the fun times without worrying about extraneous things.

Add: the old "stick with reputable ladies" saw cannot always be counted on. Many years ago, went to visit a well reviewed/reputable lady, had been seeing her for several years. The last time I saw her, she had taken a major downward slide, to the point that I could see her going through a guy's wallet to help feed her "condition". Yes, not saying she did, or for sure she would, but she did turn sketch.

3 hours ago, Laci French said:

Don’t suspect foul play but yet made an entire thread?  I’m thinking you need to rethink the ladies you spend time with. For fucks sake. 

This thread was meant to help others and to reflect what I've learned on how to protect yourself.  99% of these ladies are likely upstanding women.  I'm completely satisfied so far.  Hopefully the advice helps that 1 guy who met that 1%.

On 8/2/2018 at 8:54 AM, SabrinaLynn aka KatieCreme said:

If you can not trust your appointments, your definitely seeing the wrong type of woman!! In general if you think the lady is going to steal your stuff you sure in hell better not see her! 

Personally I feel as this is putting judgement on someone!! Don't see woman you think are going to steal from you! Karma is definitely a bitch!

Exactly!!! I never touch my clients things unless they leave something at my place, and I am running after them to give it to them so they don't have to figure out a story as to how they no longer have said item. 

If I can't trust the clients that come through my door, I would never see them again. I would assume that a good portion of people do the same. I know that us ladies are trying to make money, but taking someone's property is theft and is a serious offense.Not cool, not cool at all!

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

On 8/2/2018 at 4:27 PM, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

We all are a little spaced out after pleasure! Yes?!😜

Yeah, for like, Days!

Long ago I picked up a red headed gal in Florida. . When we finished I went to bathroom. When I returned she gave me a lesson about leaving my wallet with her. She correctly stated that there lots  of bad gals out there. I've heeded that advice ever since.

I just put my shit in a fanny pack and wear it the entire time. My balls aren't the only thing swinging in the wind.