Mike940370

What would you do? Would this be rude?

12 posts in this topic

If you go to see someone for the first time, and as soon as she answers the door, something does'nt seem right,  . Maybe you don't like the welcome, maybe she does'nt look the same, good vibes just aren't there and the gut does'nt like something.  But, I don't want to hurt feelings.  What would you do?  I know some ladies ask for a cancelation fee but I only book when ready within an hour. I never know what's going to come up in the future.

Also ,How about you ladies, have you ever answered the door and changed or wanted to change your mind?

BP was notorious for unverified photos on most of their ads and this was a common post and common review fodder before last spring.  Now however, if you do your research via a reputable dating site/community like this one, you shouldn't be blindsided by who answers the door.

Per the ladies, my guess is absolutely no doubt they have answered the door and thought....aaaugh, shit, look at this old guy, WT?!:))).  They don't get to view our galleries before we come knockin':-). They just gotta hope the references are spot on and then roll the dice.  Hats off to ya ladies;)

I have only had to walk away from a few appointments.  This was mainly BP dates.  When the pictures were not even close I just left no compensation. Meet someone that had a bad feeling or did not click here is some compensation for me wasting your time and left with in minutes of the door opening. Something wrong going on during a session chalk it up to experience you have left the donation.   I have had a few dates where the provider got distracted by something and that she felt she contributed to the session not going well offer a discount either on that session or the next one. 

In Short don't contribute to bad behaviors for bait and switch but if it is you then take care of the lady who's time you wasted. They have expenses. 

Well, the answer is yes l have had to say l am sorry but this is not going to work out.

Bait and switch is a no go for me.

Also if it's a crappy place u kinda know what else is going to happen. 

Research reviews, look everywhere for patterns. If there are inconsistencies that concern you keep moving. I’ve given up on the current picture thing, most are old. The posted ages too. Not! I bet a large percentage of the posted ages are not the ages of the girls. There are so many many choices of who to see. 

1 hour ago, Seeker5280 said:

Research reviews, look everywhere for patterns. If there are inconsistencies that concern you keep moving. I’ve given up on the current picture thing, most are old. The posted ages too. Not! I bet a large percentage of the posted ages are not the ages of the girls. There are so many many choices of who to see. 

I'm sorry but don't put every lady in the "lying" category! I'm 32 and wear it well!! I would never lie about my age! On top of it being a lie an age is not something to play about!!

Sabrina please read the words carefully.

I did not say every girl. I said a large percentage. There is a huge difference!

If you do even a moderate amount of research, you will never find yourself in this situation, and won't have to worry about whether it is rude or not.  BTW, to answer your question, yes, it's rude.

On ‎8‎/‎1‎/‎2018 at 4:46 PM, Mike940370 said:

If you go to see someone for the first time, and as soon as she answers the door, something does'nt seem right,  . Maybe you don't like the welcome, maybe she does'nt look the same, good vibes just aren't there and the gut does'nt like something.  But, I don't want to hurt feelings.  What would you do?  I know some ladies ask for a cancelation fee but I only book when ready within an hour. I never know what's going to come up in the future.

Also ,How about you ladies, have you ever answered the door and changed or wanted to change your mind?

One time in the early years contacted a so called lady, she seemed very nice on the phone and feminine. When I got to the incall and the door opened there was a guy in drag, even had a 5 o'clock shadow. Told him seriously dude, all he says is, what. Thought to myself should bitch slap this guy. No, do not want to have the police called, someone seeing me bitch slapping this guy or worse yet getting my ass kicked. Yes definitely left, like one of those dogs in a cartoon, yipping with my tail tucked between my legs. Yes by all means leave. Lol. 

9 hours ago, BadBoy said:

If you do even a moderate amount of research, you will never find yourself in this situation, and won't have to worry about whether it is rude or not.  BTW, to answer your question, yes, it's rude.

Nothing is guaranteed, even all the best research can lead up to an experience you might not be comfortable with, reviews can be deceiving because most of you men don’t tell every detail, as long as the man has a good time and got what he went there for is going to be a good review, not every detail is put in the review. 

Not every session is gonna be the same. The ladies might have a off day? 

A bit of research can be a hobbyist’s best friend. I understand short notice impulses, have gambled on a few myself with predictable results (40/60% satisfaction, maybe). The best times I’ve had have been where I set my own schedule up around an anticipated meeting, booked in advance, stayed in communication and followed through. Make time to have fun. Two way street. IMO