sb1212

How is this possible?

30 posts in this topic

There is a provider who lists regularly who I know was a frequent BP provider. She has 10 reviews here dating to 2015. Two are "yes", one is "so so" and the other 7 are either " no" or "rip'off". How does this poor girl stay in business? :huh:

She stays in business because most clients don’t have a clue. They don’t know about TOB. They don’t have any research skills. 

21 minutes ago, Bit Banger said:

She stays in business because most clients don’t have a clue. They don’t know about TOB. They don’t have any research skills. 

Aaaannnndddd, there's always those guys, who are certain they can charm her into a good performance. It's hard for them to believe, that a girl who looks that good, can be that bad. Just a guess! :lol: 

3 hours ago, sb1212 said:

... How does this poor girl stay in business? :huh:

I'd say that's not my business. I'm not telling other people how to survive in live. I don't know what problems she has or what challenges she is trying to overcome. Let the girl alone, that's not of your business either. Just skip her and look for one that fits better to what you are looking for.

We should stop whining about silly things! Should we rename the board to The Whining Board?? you see... I just whined as well!! :lol:

If evert guy new about tob then these girls who get the no's would never get business and would quit doing bad stuff or change their ways

Easy... she’s probably super hot. No? That’s how many of your peers base their choices. Just read some of the posts on here. Also Bit has a point.

Lack of knowledge on other peoples parts.  They do not ask questions ahead of time.  I know who you are speaking of, she is attractive but has a horrible reputation.

She may just need a good teaching!! Alot of woman abuse this industry until they have that one friend to show them the way! And no I'm not talking about a pimp showing a woman the way! There are alot of seasoned ladies here that are happy to show anyone how to improve!!

P.s Thank you Ladies you know who you are😀

27 minutes ago, Zelda Runner said:

She is either super hot or has regulars who don't know what else is out there.  

I think this provider is one that has a limited menu, there for she catches the so-so and no reviews. 

Expectations are to the sky these days from the gentlemen. 

She will continue to provide what ever it is that she does do.

Obviously she makes enough $$ to pay her ads.

5 minutes ago, Kandi Apple said:

I think this provider is one that has a limited menu, there for she catches the so-so and no reviews. 

Expectations are to the sky these days from the gentlemen. 

She will continue to provide what ever it is that she does do.

Obviously she makes enough $$ to pay her ads.

Good point and probably true. But in these scary times it's hard to post all services and options without the fear of LE scanning and tracking. And limited options probably means servicing enough who want only those provided that keep her in business. 

I'm going to go with the semi-consensus of "damn! she's hot! reviews can't by real! besides, she's never met me yet, I'm a stud that'll make her melt!" thought process of many men here. And since plenty of saps... err... fish for the lady, getting a constant stream of revenue.

Aiming for unicorns when the sure thing, attractive truly girl-next-door is staring them in the face in the listings section.

On 8/1/2018 at 10:35 AM, pfunk said:

Aaaannnndddd, there's always those guys, who are certain they can charm her into a good performance. It's hard for them to believe, that a girl who looks that good, can be that bad. Just a guess! :lol: 

No, I swear I haven’t seen her! 😎

On 8/1/2018 at 10:07 AM, sb1212 said:

There is a provider who lists regularly who I know was a frequent BP provider. She has 10 reviews here dating to 2015. Two are "yes", one is "so so" and the other 7 are either " no" or "rip'off". How does this poor girl stay in business? :huh:

I remember seeing her ads on bp, her prices are extremely low,  so guys probably figure it's worth giving it a shot. But the old motto "you get what you pay for" comes into play here.

She's not looking for clients,  she's looking for victims. 

25 minutes ago, tide32 said:

She's not looking for clients,  she's looking for victims. 

As weird as it may sound, some guys have a thing for the crazy girlfriend...  not my cup of tea, but she's still there advertising - someone has got to be taking the bait

8 minutes ago, ayou said:

As weird as it may sound, some guys have a thing for the crazy girlfriend...  not my cup of tea, but she's still there advertising - someone has got to be taking the bait

Just one crazy:rolleyes:

Omg, I'm dying from curiosity!!! Somebody pm me... PLEASE?!?!

As P.T. Barnum uses to say, “there is a sucker born every minute”.

So even though the information is there about her bad behavior, guys will still go see her.

8 hours ago, Cecilia said:

Omg, I'm dying from curiosity!!! Somebody pm me... PLEASE?!?!

PM sent.....

I've seen her post almost daily and know of her reputation from BP and here. I have always wondered the same thing. The pics of her are hot but the reviews are horrendous! 

I noticed the same thing when I was interested in her pictures, clicked on the reviews, and noticed the same thing.  There is probably something going on, and I understand that is the purpose for the reviews, to allow us to make informed decisions, that I understand.  What I don't understand is the need to rake her over the coals on the forums, and then pile on.  Where does that urge come from?

3 hours ago, BadBoy said:

I noticed the same thing when I was interested in her pictures, clicked on the reviews, and noticed the same thing.  There is probably something going on, and I understand that is the purpose for the reviews, to allow us to make informed decisions, that I understand.  What I don't understand is the need to rake her over the coals on the forums, and then pile on.  Where does that urge come from?

Well, we are the same people who go outside, and gawk, when the ambulance shows up at our neighbors house, aren't we?

I think it's a combination of curiosity, speculation, and a desire for excitement. :wub:

6 hours ago, Admiral C said:

Alcohol...duh.

Good answer!

‘Testosterone fog’ would be another.