Happy Birthday

21 posts in this topic

Happy Birthday 🎈🎉🎂  Miss Madison Taylor.

you don’t look a day over 30. 

I am sending you Birthday smooches 😚 my Dear.

I hope you special day is full of love and happiness.

xoxo,

HC. 🌹😍

Happy Birthday beautiful lady.🎂🎁🎊

I hope you have a great day and do something special for yourself.

Awe, that’s so sweet!! I don’t know what to say... happy camper I hope to see you soon and thank you both for the birthday wishes !!❤️

Happy Birthday, lovely lady.

May your day be filled with all good things.

Happy Birthday Miss Madison I am sorry you have to share your birthday with the state of Colorado but the state is 101 years older than you.  Enjoy your day

Happy Birthday! Now go get Naked!! 🎁🎈🎊🎉

Just now, Chrissy said:

Happy Birthday! Now go get Naked!! 🎁🎈🎊🎉

Pssst. I think she is..lol

we all are under our clothes! 😎

Happy birthday! Hope it’s a great day!🎂🍹🎈

6 hours ago, Madison Taylor said:

Awe, that’s so sweet!! I don’t know what to say... happy camper I hope to see you soon and thank you both for the birthday wishes !!❤️

Happy birthday Madison.......................I hope you have the best day of the year............

I can only give positive reputation 10 times a day, so for anymore that post please know this was too sweet and I am loving it and want to ❤️ your post but can’t :(

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!  To appropriately honor your big day, I want to give you the gift every girl really wants: a free two-hour date with BadBoy, tongue lashing included.  PM for details on how to claim your prize.

Again, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Edited by BadBoy

Hippo Birdies, Two Ewes....Hippo Birdies, Two Ewes....Hippo Birdies dear Madison....Hippo Birdies, Two Ewes (Sung to the tune of "HB").  Hope you have a great day and are able to celebrate many more...in a variety of fun ways !!  ;)

4 minutes ago, average1 said:

Hippo Birdies, Two Ewes....Hippo Birdies, Two Ewes....Hippo Birdies dear Madison....Hippo Birdies, Two Ewes (Sung to the tune of "HB").  Hope you have a great day and are able to celebrate many more...in a variety of fun ways !!  ;)

Or as Vinny Gambini would say “two yutes”...

Redvines...thank you!! Many days your simple texts can brighten my mood., I appreciate you and as for everyone who responded and commented.... ladies,  you’ll crack me up! I love reading the forums and it’s pretty much the same group of folks that respond and talk in here and you guys are great! Gentlemen,  thank you for the bday wishes and as for any gentleman I have met, thank you for making this one of the best experiences of my life! And happy camper, well you know I adore you so I’ll just leave it at that. Love you guys and stay safe ;) 

1 hour ago, Madison Taylor said:

Redvines...thank you!! Many days your simple texts can brighten my mood., I appreciate you and as for everyone who responded and commented.... ladies,  you’ll crack me up! I love reading the forums and it’s pretty much the same group of folks that respond and talk in here and you guys are great! Gentlemen,  thank you for the bday wishes and as for any gentleman I have met, thank you for making this one of the best experiences of my life! And happy camper, well you know I adore you so I’ll just leave it at that. Love you guys and stay safe ;) 

Oh Maddie. You made me blush.❤️🌹💕 you know I adore you too!

you be safe dear. And know you have many friends And lovers here!

Much love and many kisses.

HC.

PS, let’s get a room 😎

Edited by a_happycamper_12