SultryKitten

Question About Excuses.

42 posts in this topic

18 hours ago, Jez UaBriain said:

I believe what Samantha is trying to tell you is this:

When you make a appointment with one of us, we lock that time period. So no man can book for that time frame, it is closed. For a high volume princess, this is a inconvenient set back. For a low volume princess, it can be a major setback. We try to create a great experience for you guys when doing incalls. It takes time and money to do this. We provide extra things for you. Sometimes it is drink, or food,etc.  A clean, safe boudoir sets the scene for your tryst. When you last minute cancellation or no show , you have greatly inconvenienced the provider. 

And I will add, we ladies do talk amongst ourselves. We share information about time wasters, no shows, rough clients,  etc. 

This is supposed to be fun for all involved.   If you really want to see someone else, don't make the appointment in the first place.

Samantha 

Jez said it perfectly and you feel so incredibly taken advantage of because you could have spent the waisted time doing better things like seeing some else who would have showed up! 

Damn cold feet game players!! Please don’t bother us ladies that are seriously trying to support ourselves, raise our family, be responsible! Plus, provide excellent service to those who do fallow through with appointments!!! This is no stupid video game! We are all about human contact guys! 😘😘

1 hour ago, stevie-2249 said:

You just won't admit it 😂

Sorry, stevie, it's true!

1) I never see new providers who have no reviews (yes, I'm lazy!).

2) I research those I am interested in (so we will be a good fit)

3) I'm polite, and not pushy, when I schedule.

Try it! Maybe you'll have better appointments! 

On 7/31/2018 at 10:57 AM, SultryKitten said:

So I have a question...

When I get a client that doesn't show up for an appointment, I get these two common excuses. "I got in a car accident." or "My phone broke."

My question is, would it be okay if I asked to see the accident report, or confirmation they got the phone fixed. It seems to me to be a way they are just trying to get out of not being able to see me so they can stay in my "good graces", and a good number of times I feel they are lying about it. I don't like being lied to, and I don't like my time wasted especially if another client was eager to see me at the same time they didn't show.

What is your opinion about this?

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

It's sad how many last minute cancellations happen with fake excuses/lies. And no shows seems to be a growing trend in this industry.  For accidents, ask for a picture. Clients have been happy to send them when it's the truth. Liars tend to disappear after communication until they want to come back. And their phone broke? Doesn't sound truthful at all. Sorry this happens to all of us ladies and honestly, the good guys will have no problem providing the information needed to keep trust. The liars don't care about trust so they stick to it and don't communicate much afterwards. 

I hope this does not start a range war...but here goes. Over the last 16+ years I overwhelmingly try to book outcalls to my home. I that time, half a dozen ladies have "wrecked their car"....and another 6 or 8 excused their failure to arrive because "their phone died". Clearly, either providers are lousy drivers with crappy phones, or those common excuses are used both directions.

I got the my car got hit in the parking lot today. Whatevs....   I got the something came up 15 minutes prior to our scheduled time, when the appointment had just been booked. I did have to cancel the other day a few hours before due to a sickie at home. I found another lady for him. If I have to cancel with short notice, yes I offer a discount for the inconvenience. 

On 7/31/2018 at 4:38 PM, stevie-2249 said:

One way to fix This problem is having a full or part time income so your not needing to rely on John's to pay your bills, anybody who can't get a job here in Colorado just don't want one,  because there are plenty of them.

I can kind of understand what you are saying here but this is no different than any profession where you have lined up time to see a client and then they cancel on you.  I have driven clients around in my car looking at houses, provided them all sorts of advice on selling their home or other real estate related info only to find they then did something on their own or walked in and bought a new construction home.  Regardless of what your profession is, your time is valuable so to suggest someone get a part-time job is not really relevant to the question posed by OP.

23 minutes ago, Audrey Astor said:

I got the my car got hit in the parking lot today. Whatevs....   I got the something came up 15 minutes prior to our scheduled time, when the appointment had just been booked. I did have to cancel the other day a few hours before due to a sickie at home. I found another lady for him. If I have to cancel with short notice, yes I offer a discount for the inconvenience. 

I've received that excuse multiple times, "kiddo is sick" and I'm pretty sure each time is was a lie.  I'm a parent, I know kids are the priority but I think the accompanying texts (or lack thereof in my cases) was evidence that something else, most like a double-booking was the real reason for the short notice cancel. 

11 hours ago, Bravo1 said:

I can kind of understand what you are saying here but this is no different than any profession where you have lined up time to see a client and then they cancel on you.  I have driven clients around in my car looking at houses, provided them all sorts of advice on selling their home or other real estate related info only to find they then did something on their own or walked in and bought a new construction home.  Regardless of what your profession is, your time is valuable so to suggest someone get a part-time job is not really relevant to the question posed by OP.

I agree totally with you Bravo 1 I work full time as an  Accountant. I devote my personal time to this business outside of the RW job.   I need to schedule around my real world job and make sure I get plenty of sleep, eat healthily, and all of that normal mindless stuff that goes back to being responsible in life. Oh, and yes, I am a homeowner too. My time is very valuable and I am definitely no different than any of the other ladies in this world. :) Mistakes happen and I can't answer for others however kids do get sick and accidents do happen. Life moves fast too. 

Edited by Kali Sensual Reiki

On 8/1/2018 at 7:36 AM, lintlizard said:

I have actually had a flat tire on the way to an appointment AND I still made it on time!  It was like an INDY 500 pit stop minus the crew!

LL I thought I was a punctual on time type of guy but you take the cake. There was no way I could change my tire and make the appointment on time for the first one. The second one, well I could have walked to the hotel for the second one but she went cold turkey on me.

On 8/1/2018 at 0:12 PM, Zelda Runner said:

It's sad how many last minute cancellations happen with fake excuses/lies. And no shows seems to be a growing trend in this industry.  For accidents, ask for a picture. Clients have been happy to send them when it's the truth. Liars tend to disappear after communication until they want to come back. And their phone broke? Doesn't sound truthful at all. Sorry this happens to all of us ladies and honestly, the good guys will have no problem providing the information needed to keep trust. The liars don't care about trust so they stick to it and don't communicate much afterwards. 

Zelda, this was well said/written. Clients that are professional/respectful of one's time and telling the truth will be happy to send a pic of the damaged vehicle in question.

12 hours ago, Bravo1 said:

I've received that excuse multiple times, "kiddo is sick" and I'm pretty sure each time is was a lie.  I'm a parent, I know kids are the priority but I think the accompanying texts (or lack thereof in my cases) was evidence that something else, most like a double-booking was the real reason for the short notice cancel. 

Ehhh that’s a bummer if that’s what’s happening. Which ladies are so busy these days that they double book? Gosh, that would just be awkward. If you find yourself bein put off by 30 minutes, that may be an indication of double booking. I value my reputation too much to even attempt that. Yikes! 

Nevertheless, any type of cancel can put a damper on the day. This summer has been  exceptionally difficult with the bugs going around. I miss the days of having a spouse to help. It is what it is though. 

Well have to start a thread about all of the various excuses we have received.:P