slt34123

providers who don’t want reviews

18 posts in this topic

Hi all. Long time lurker, new to the board though. Recently met an “upscale” provider who visits Denver from time to time, but does not want reviews. She has a nice website, and her pictures are simply stunning. The problem is, they’re either not her, or she’s put in enough weight that it’s blatant misrepresentation of her current state. It’s not necessarily a bad thing, but not fair at all for the high donation. How should this be handled?

1 minute ago, mountainrider33 said:

...  Do you want to help out a provider that is purposely trying to deceive potential clients or do you want to help out your fellow hobbyist, so they don't get deceived themselves? 

Well said.

By all means PM me if interested. This provider is quite proud of herself, judging by the rates, unfortunately the pictures are not accurate at all. 

Couple things. If she does not want reviews she is allowed to request of mods that no reviews of her be allowed. I believe there are conditions such as no reviews allowed on other sites. If she has NOT taken those steps and if the weight difference is "blatant" as stated then yes file a review. As far as sharing "back channel" I vote no to that unless it is asked by someone wanting more detail than is provided in review. Why - because everyone can see a review and she can rebut a review. Back channel few see and it can be over blown revenge bullshit. Review helps more guys and is much more fair. Imho

Plus back-channel and PM?  Would I just PM the OP on any Upscale provider on the chance that she is the 'one' that he is referring to.  I agree with gr8owl, I think a review of the provider indicating pictures are not accurate but otherwise the OP seemed to enjoy his experience (based on his comments above).  The provider could then rebut why the photos are either old or 'borrowed', or perhaps cause her to update her site to reflect current look.

From her site:

I feel very strongly about mutual respect. I would never compromise your privacy and talk about our private moments to anyone else. I would like that same right afforded to me. I don’t believe in the concept of being rated on a scale. We are all different with our own unique traits and qualities that can’t be measured on a scale of 1 to 10. I put no weight or value on the review system, but if married to the concept you can take solace in knowing that I was highly rated on the west coast before delisting. However, my no-review policy that I enacted thereafter is a must to be respected.

3 hours ago, slt34123 said:

By all means PM me if interested. This provider is quite proud of herself, judging by the rates, unfortunately the pictures are not accurate at all. 

Have you tried reporting her bogus pictures so her profile can be banned and flagged as fake?

I'm in kind of a similar situation. An lady with a new profile on here and with a P411 too. I'm pretty sure she doesn't have a website so I don't think its the same one we're talking about.

Similar story, seemingly old pictures (B.C. - Before Child) and services were average at best. To be fair, she provides most activities that are expected but the combination of a relatively high donation, more no's than yes's, and skirting the true nature of her services made the experience lack luster. This Russian lady has been the subject of debate before too and her old profile has mixed opinions. She's nice, friendly and likes conversation. But I have plenty of friends I can have conversations with... Perhaps some of you will know who I'm talking about.

I don't care much for writing reviews anymore and anyone can just create a new profile and move on. So I haven't reviewed just yet. 

I've always felt reviews are the real "heart and soul" of sites like TOB (and ECCIE, TNA, etc.)

If she requests no reviews, and publicizes that, I won't see her. If you knew about that, when you booked, you probably should honor that. Don't break a promise. If you didn't know, prior to the appt, try writing a review. 

She's running a business, regardless of the "personal" "intimate" nature. She earns money by delivering a service

I get reviewed, both good and bad, in my business. So should she. She even gets a chance to rebut, here on TOB.

If you had a great time you should then respect her wishs by not submitting a good review.....

3 hours ago, boink36 said:

Have you tried reporting her bogus pictures so her profile can be banned and flagged as fake?

I haven't.  I actually found her via P411, I'll have to see what their policy is.  She is a really cool girl though, just sucks her pictures don't align. 

13 hours ago, slt34123 said:

From her site:

I feel very strongly about mutual respect. I would never compromise your privacy and talk about our private moments to anyone else. I would like that same right afforded to me. I don’t believe in the concept of being rated on a scale. We are all different with our own unique traits and qualities that can’t be measured on a scale of 1 to 10. I put no weight or value on the review system, but if married to the concept you can take solace in knowing that I was highly rated on the west coast before delisting. However, my no-review policy that I enacted thereafter is a must to be respected.

First I would ask if you have expressed this with the yl so she may have the chance to correct the issue? 

Then I would say It looks like her main reason for not wanting reviews is to keep things that happen  private. So couldn't there be the option of putting in a review with only the basic info of-- service received yes/no, would recommend yes/no, pictures accurate yes/no.... And just leave it at that with no description of anything? Then you would still be respecting her wishes of keeping things only between the 2 of you while still doing your fellow gentleman a service by letting them know her pics were not accurate, at least at the time YOU visited her.

On her web site, she insists her pictures are real... Maybe you should reach out to her and suggest she update them?

2 hours ago, turtlerabbit said:

On her web site, she insists her pictures are real... Maybe you should reach out to her and suggest she update them?

That’s not likely to go well either. 

2 hours ago, turtlerabbit said:

Hahahahaha only if you like it when a lady goes off on you like a rocket.  If she is "blatantly heavier" than pics she already knows. 😎

Ladies who don't want reviews has been discussed on this site countless times since its inception.The reason for no reviews is always explained as hiding details in the name of privacy and discretion. 99 times out of 100 the REAL reason is hiding details of false ad info and or service limitations.

If a Lady with a TOB Profile has reviews, wants reviews or asks for no reviews & has Borrowed image you can report those profiles as boink stated and/or create a 411 asking for or including info pertaining to the validity of images including links to research found connecting the images. This would include any website you come across out there on the World Wide Web....

if you’ve seen the Lady, had a great time then it comes down to you & your dilemma as you now know from the session that her images are Borrowed.

Fake images as stated in this thread will indicate other issues and problems that can arise from going through with a confirmed session.

Just write a review with NO

That should get things going.

And you will  never have to pay high prices to her again!

SINCE SHE WILL NEVER SEE YOU AGAIN.

PROBLEM  SOLVED.