hornyoldtoad

Au Naturale is the new Brazilian! Love this article:)

36 posts in this topic

I didn’t read the article but I’m not a fan of hair down there.  Probably never will be.  Didn’t like it on girls when I was in high school and none of the girls I was with shaved and I still don’t like it now.  Not bitching, just putting in my preference.  I’ve made my choices of female based on their info on their ad.  I know the ladies out there hate when a man has all that too.  I think everyone, guy or girl, should do some weed whacking. 

I prefer shaved but sometimes au naturale can be a nice surprise every now and then

Great news! I hope that becomes a trend her too. I love the hair down there, but I love them bald as well :) 

Let it be the lady's preference.  I enjoy the variety.  Sometimes a bald beaver is fun.  A trimmed quim can be wonderful.  And natural nether regions should be explored and enjoyed.  I just love p**sy in so many ways.

I hate body hair in general - on anyone, including myself. I also hate shaving. But I trim. You do you, but I don't want your hair stuck in my teeth.

19 hours ago, Bullseye73 said:

I didn’t read the article but I’m not a fan of hair down there.  Probably never will be.  Didn’t like it on girls when I was in high school and none of the girls I was with shaved and I still don’t like it now.  Not bitching, just putting in my preference.  I’ve made my choices of female based on their info on their ad.  I know the ladies out there hate when a man has all that too.  I think everyone, guy or girl, should do some weed whacking. 

I totally hear what you're saying.  We all have our tastes that's for sure.    Thank goodness there's something for everyone on these dating sites, eh:)

But.  Being an old guy who just like a little south of the border foliage from time to time, i had to post. 

16 minutes ago, hornyoldtoad said:

Being an old guy....

For an old guy, you've got a terrific ass....

8 minutes ago, Happymon said:

For an old guy, you've got a terrific ass....

i get that a lot...

12 hours ago, light kisser said:

I love au naturale!

moi aussi!!!

Being on the front lines of the sexual revolution in the late 60's and early 70's, au naturale was the norm. It took me a while to get accustomed to the bald movement. I still prefer some hair on the lady (trimmed, landing strip, etc) but have since manned-up and enjoy whatever the lady decides is best for her. 

Disclaimer: As long as the hair is not on her face. THAT is a deal-breaker. You may say WTF, but a lady I saw from the Oyster many years ago had a mustache bigger than mine. No, I didn't go through with the appointment!

I can see this from both sides.  As a provider conducting a service, I understand keeping it clean, and I appreciate the effort.  Otherwise, I like a nicely-trimmed delta between those succulent thighs.  Fun to nuzzle.

I like switching it up but always give in and shave before I can fully grow out.. I love when I’m velvety smooth but it’s so cute when growing in lol 

On 7/30/2018 at 3:42 PM, Bullseye73 said:

I whole heatedly agree! For one thing, shaving myself allows more feeling down there! Hair doesn't get in the way of the pleasure! I have seen some ladies adds, " prefer shaved" or words to that effect!

I wonder, ladies, does it seem like you have better sense of feel down there when you shave? or does it really make a difference?

3 minutes ago, a_happycamper_12 said:

I whole heatedly agree! For one thing, shaving myself allows more feeling down there! Hair doesn't get in the way of the pleasure! I have seen some ladies adds, " prefer shaved" or words to that effect!

I wonder, ladies, does it seem like you have better sense of feel down there when you shave? or does it really make a difference?

For me I think I definitely have more sensory with hair ...but probably because I’m usually without it. The feel of my hair moving does make it more stimulating 

6 minutes ago, SophiaDeLaRue said:

For me I think I definitely have more sensory with hair ...but probably because I’m usually without it. The feel of my hair moving does make it more stimulating 

Interesting! For me its the opposite!

Thank you for your opinion!

I visited with one gal and didn't read she had a bush. Probably the nicest surprise behind the doors i ever had. So much more to savor! 

Comments on this post are fun to read and it's all about personal preference. Found the article entertaining. 

23 minutes ago, Zelda Runner said:

Comments on this post are fun to read and it's all about personal preference. Found the article entertaining. 

I still prefer smooth, and always will.  Its easier on the chin!

I love a natural bush, I think they are all so soft and fun to pet.  I also like a fresh-shaved lady, they are also fun.  What I do not like is when someone is "shaved" but not really.  Stubble is nasty and is rough on the lips and face.  If you are going to shave, then gosh-darnit, please shave.

A field of bush is a whole lot better than a field of zits and in-grown hairs.  

I love well trimmed pussy and even au natural free-for-all.  I don't like in-grown hairs and stubble.  IMO, go for the buzzer and not the razor.

I finally set an appointment for a wax. I will say most did like the natural , or they were just being nice, but it was a great surprise I’m sure. when everyone has the same look (shaved) I think that’s boring. Now I’m just like e every other girl 🙄 lol but not anymore,  I went ahead and got a French wax (ouch) 

I always like to change my looks up whether on top or below lol 

btw sometimes you have to let some hair grow in a little before you can shave to avoid the razor bumps. Can’t keep shaving everyday plus it’s not as smooth as if you let the hair get a little longer for a really fresh smooth shave

im addicted to waxing so I will be ditching the razor 🗑 

On 7/31/2018 at 7:48 AM, turtlerabbit said:

I hate body hair in general - on anyone, including myself. I also hate shaving. But I trim. You do you, but I don't want your hair stuck in my teeth.

That’s my thought to I prefer no hair on females and at least a trim down on men. 

Thats just my preference to be bald lol

To trim or not to trim that's the question. I think it's a wonderful place to play whatever the shape of the playground 

12 hours ago, airamericavet65 said:

To trim or not to trim that's the question. I think it's a wonderful place to play whatever the shape of the playground 

9 hours ago, gnarley_boy12 said:

I like both, whatever the woman is comfortable and makes her feel sexy.

I, also, like it most any way that makes the lady feel more sexy and comfortable.  Bald, bush, landing strip, trimmed (heart shape trimmed).  I enjoy the playground in whatever way it is landscaped.

Luv bald. Trimmed OK. Fur burger not so much....

I prefer bare or a landing strip. Some trims are just ok.

'It is better to make it look like a well manicured lawn, than an abandoned property.'

Being a natural blonde I can't shave and yes I did try shaving several times in the past and hurt like HELL!!! I can't speak for other blondes, but I will say that I can't shave and yes just like Zelda said this is something that is an individual preference. Baking soda on a warm washcloth is all that touches me with warm water and those who enjoy my natural state of being, a little fuzzy down below.  Please leave your razor at home! 

Edited by Kali Sensual Reiki