Audrey Astor

Would you be offended

74 posts in this topic

On 9/26/2018 at 10:14 AM, goodguy69 said:

(could always use help washing the back though)

Yes!!! Someone who gets it! I also shower before I meet a friend, but as I approach the time, I give one final wash to the bottom. Germies and smells seem to hang around there, just from a little sweat and the ride over to the spot. :-)

And even if you fart during the drive, getting out of the car or walking in. Wash the bunghole. 

Thank you 🙏 

On 7/29/2018 at 4:17 PM, Audrey Astor said:

Would you be offended if you were highly encouraged to wash with disenfecting soap and/or use hand sanitizer and Listerine at the beginning of a date? Dirty hands can really wreak havoc on us ladies, and I think we all like clean fresh mouths. Your thoughts? Is it tacky?

I was once highly offended by an experience with the reverse. I couldn’t believe what I was smelling. We all need to be sure to be prepared for our encounters don’t you think?

2 hours ago, Laci French said:

And even if you fart during the drive, getting out of the car or walking in. Wash the bunghole. 

Thank you 🙏 

Noted your Highness 😂

Late to the topic, but a reminder "You can freshen up there." (points to lav) is great. Even after being in this adventure for a number of years, I get a little distracted and forget sometimes.
I'm completely in favor of anything, within reason, that makes a provider more comfortable and that can help create a "mutually enjoyable encounter."

(I draw the line at wearing a paper bag over my head. It gets really hard to breathe in one of those things...errr, so I'm told.)

On 9/27/2018 at 7:20 PM, LightningP said:

I was once highly offended by an experience with the reverse. I couldn’t believe what I was smelling. We all need to be sure to be prepared for our encounters don’t you think?

How did you handle that situation?

The American obsession with "hygiene" (at the expense of science and common sense) strikes again.;)

If your mouth smells like something died in your throat, go see a doctor. 

There is an odor coming from your snatch that reminds you of a Korean fish market?, slap a "closed for renovation" sign on your pussy and go see a doctor.

If you're a smoker, stop smoking and stop making things worse with Listerine.  

Edited by 2Big

4 hours ago, Audrey Astor said:

How did you handle that situation?

Very politely I think, as if it never happened. 😩

On 7/29/2018 at 5:14 PM, Happymon said:

I have no problem showering (and using soap and a washcloth) before an appointment. I like us both to be squeaky clean. I'm mystified why someone would take it personally.

Strictly as an editorial aside, I'm concerned about the widespread use of antibacterial agents and try to minimize their use in my life.  Bugs morph and it's clear we're breeding shit that's resistant to just about everything we currently produce.  However, I sincerely doubt your hand sanitizer and shot of Listerine are going to significantly contribute to the dilemma.    

Lush Mouthwash tabs  would  be a nice touch

On 7/29/2018 at 4:55 PM, Mr.Pink said:

Couldn't you use something besides Listerine, the stuff tastes like shit.

Coconut oil is good! I brush,floss, mouthwash, and oil pull😁

On 10/3/2018 at 8:02 AM, 2Big said:

There is an odor coming from your snatch that reminds you of a Korean fish market?, slap a "closed for renovation" sign on your pussy and go see a doctor.

I sure wish a recent provider had opted for the "closed" sign... I really couldn't finish the job and wished someone made fresh mints to  plug up my nostrils...

But no, won't be offended if asked to freshen up... I usually ask to wash my hands to indicate to her that I'm considering tickling her sensitive bits, and that les mains would be free of germs.

2 hours ago, cgrey109 said:

I sure wish a recent provider had opted for the "closed" sign... I really couldn't finish the job and wished someone made fresh mints to  plug up my nostrils...

I'm quite shocked! In more than 30 years of "hobbying", I've never experienced this. Sorry it happened to you! Based on my experience, it's probably pretty rare.