Audrey Astor

Would you be offended

74 posts in this topic

I just go with the flow. As long as she doesn't try to make me eat liver, pees or sweet potatoes, I'm good. 

4 hours ago, SubmarineNavigator said:

You could start a session with 10 minutes in a jaquzzi. Though I know that a jaquzzi will generally strip away any makeup, but both parties will be clean.

I also have concerns about the over-use of antibacterial products in our society.

I have a “friend” that does that. We bathe together to start. HOT!

This really is important ,guys. Ms. Astor has a good point. We all know how prior to the civil war, people did not have a understanding of how bacteria was spread around. When a surgeon realized that his patients were dying from infection more so the their wounds, then things started to change and people had a better chance to  survive .

Now  at over 200 hundred years later, it seems many still have a aversion to soap and water. And you want to stick your unwashed fingers in our -what!?. And you probably stopped and got petrol for your car, or petted your pup before meeting us,right. So just ask please to wash your hands when you arrive. I almost always do. But then I have undergone rigorous chemotherapy, which destroys your immune system at the time of treatment. So I do understand simple things like washing my hands before I give you a prostrate massage. And I have to add-you won't find me trying to stick MY fingers in your mouth  afterwards , as has been tried with me.

So Audrey,I am 100% with you on this. 

Edited by Jez UaBriain
Grammer

Audrey: if it’s becoming a common occurrence, an update to your profile/listing might be a good call, utilizing an emphasis on “freshness-for-fun”. Not a reflection on you, just the pool of clientele. Personally I think your request is perfectly reasonable. Cleanliness should be the baseline for hobbying. Don’t sweat it, sweetie. 

On 7/29/2018 at 4:17 PM, Audrey Astor said:

Would you be offended if you were highly encouraged to wash with disenfecting soap and/or use hand sanitizer and Listerine at the beginning of a date? Dirty hands can really wreak havoc on us ladies, and I think we all like clean fresh mouths. Your thoughts? Is it tacky?

Nope, no one bit

The cleaner the better. I always like to take a nice shower before a nice time. A nice mouth wash  also would be a plus in my book!

For the record, us gentlemen like the same from said lady, not that is ever a problem.

Why am I always surprised to hear about lack of hygiene from gents?

I don't userstand, it seems to me it would go without saying. Bathe, be clean, treat others the way you want to be treated, wouldn't you want to be clean and appealing?

Some real nonsense. 

5 hours ago, Mr.Pink said:

Actually i would be very offended, i would prefer rubber gloves.

Bring a pair! I'm sure the girls would happy to avoid the skin to skin contact with you! :lol:

Wouldn't be offended in the least. I suppose delivery is just as important as the request itself.

No, I would'nt be offended and it might make me feel like  she is nice and clean also.  And  it's really nice if she offers me a wash cloth and mouyhwash afterwards; especially if I dine at y,  but it might be a good idea to do like Mountain Rider said  so one does'nt feel  like he looks like a dirty scumbag :(

Along these lines, and only applicable if visiting a really germy person, it seems that bacteria is getting Purell resistant as well.

https://gizmodo.com/hand-sanitizers-are-becoming-less-effective-against-som-1828028365

And even if some bacteria are adapting to resist alcohol, that doesn’t negate the value of these disinfectants.

“Alcohol-based disinfectants remain an important general primary defense against cross-transmission of most microbial and some viral pathogens in health care settings,” the authors said.

Much like with antibiotics, bacteria might be surviving and becoming more tolerant if they’re being exposed to diluted levels of disinfectants, either because doctors aren’t rubbing their hands long enough or because of the type of solution itself—foam or gel-based rubs, the authors noted, might be less effective than typical liquid ones.

9 hours ago, olgunn said:

Why am I always surprised to hear about lack of hygiene from gents?

I don't userstand, it seems to me it would go without saying. Bathe, be clean, treat others the way you want to be treated, wouldn't you want to be clean and appealing?

Some real nonsense. 

Rarely is it an issue. Most folks are very conscientious. It’s just that our hands tend to wander on a date, :-) and after being on the steering wheel, door handles etc, why not take some precautions to not get bacteria in certain areas.

Would you be offended if you were highly encouraged to wash with disenfecting soap and/or use hand sanitizer and Listerine at the beginning of a date? Dirty hands can really wreak havoc on us ladies, and I think we all like clean fresh mouths. Your thoughts? Is it tacky?

I would be more offended if you point and laugh. :D

Great idea, actually, and this should be the norm.  I like cleanliness and I'll be ease at mind know she does this for her and her clients.

I almost always shower within the hour (or two) before a visit, but...  it's hot outside.  I don't mind at all, and in fact self-clean if I have been sweating at all, etc.  To me, that's a conscientious approach by a lady, and one that I respect.

2 hours ago, Phil-anderer said:

I almost always shower within the hour (or two) before a visit, but...  it's hot outside.  I don't mind at all, and in fact self-clean if I have been sweating at all, etc.  To me, that's a conscientious approach by a lady, and one that I respect.

Easy peasy: find an auto car wash close by 30 minutes prior run yourself through naked and always pay extra for the undercarriage wash... 💦 

15 hours ago, Kaduk said:

Easy peasy: find an auto car wash close by 30 minutes prior run yourself through naked and always pay extra for the undercarriage wash... 💦 

Pro tip: Opt for the first coat of wax at the auto car wash, then get the second one at your appointment....

All the cleanliness regimes are good.  I personally keep a small bottle of non-alcholic mouthwash in my car and take a final swish as I'm ready to meet the lady at the door.  I also like to ask to use the facility, both to wash and make sure all appendages are clean and ready for some exercise.  Making a brief stop in the hygiene room is also a good opportunity to take care of any business that may invovle the exchange of currency.  I always wash my hands after touching money.  They say the linen composition of the bens contains germs.

I would not be offended but I agree with mountain rider.  It would be less of a possibly singling out feeling if she mentions it to everyone when scheduling.

It's simple enough. Take them by the hand...lead them to the bathroom, and there, together wash hands and use mouthwash...both of you. Or...lead em into the shower with you if that's your thing.

I learned something today.  I always kept mouthwash in the car too, but it just dawned on me its probably a good idea to make sure it's alcohol free, which I normally don't like.  And knowing is half the battle...

I always shower before a session. I always ask if there’s a shower available. Just a quick rinse and I always look for mouthwash. Maybe I should pack a small one with me always. Just encase I just ate dinner or have some coffee breath. 

Something to keep in mind. Money is dirty. Once your been leaves the mint, it takes on a life of it's own. Who knows how many hands it has gone through.🍀

4 hours ago, Jez UaBriain said:

Something to keep in mind. Money is dirty. Once your been leaves the mint, it takes on a life of it's own. Who knows how many hands it has gone through.🍀

I rarely touch the currency after counting it, recounting it and putting it in the envelope well before leaving for the date. Often the envelope sits in the drawer for days before a date. Though money is "dirty" it's in the environment and a few general germs are inevitable along the way. We're all touching porous surfaces all the time. Ever touch a doorknob? :eek:

4 hours ago, eatu55 said:

I rarely touch the currency after counting it, recounting it and putting it in the envelope well before leaving for the date. Often the envelope sits in the drawer for days before a date. Though money is "dirty" it's in the environment and a few general germs are inevitable along the way.

Two words:: Money Laundering ...💵 💰💴 💰 💷 

On 07/29/2018 at 5:17 PM, Audrey Astor said:

Not at all, would actually prefer it to be offered more than it seems to be.(could always use help washing the back though)

Would you be offended if you were highly encouraged to wash with disinfecting soap and/or use hand sanitizer and Listerine at the beginning of a date? Dirty hands can really wreak havoc on us ladies, and I think we all like clean fresh mouths. Your thoughts? Is it tacky?

No offense whatsoever .   Actually asked an outcall girl to use my shower upon her arrival. Works both ways.

On 7/29/2018 at 10:54 PM, pfunk said:

I would appreciate the chance to wash up, and freshen my breath! I guess Stevie hasn't actually looked at listerine options for a few years!  LOL! 

Gujb8caQvhQpVXBpxRSdx9UAWRQHs3EFCbo-uiip

Why was I mentioned in this thread? I didn’t say anything?

Whatever she asks is just fine with me! Saying our hellos in the hot tub or shower sounds pretty fantastic too. 

On 7/29/2018 at 6:17 PM, Audrey Astor said:

Nope. It's a reasonable request.