Audrey Astor

Would you be offended

74 posts in this topic

Would you be offended if you were highly encouraged to wash with disenfecting soap and/or use hand sanitizer and Listerine at the beginning of a date? Dirty hands can really wreak havoc on us ladies, and I think we all like clean fresh mouths. Your thoughts? Is it tacky?

Not at all, the clean hands part is easy peasy, the mouth part even with listerine is hard, mouths are just plain ol full of surprises all the time anyways. I cooked for a couple of friends 2 nights ago, even tho I'm really bald, still a hat, a shirt, and washed my hands if I handled raw meat etc. I'm always asked to wash my hands, no problem here. 

26 minutes ago, Audrey Astor said:

Would you be offended if you were highly encouraged to wash with disenfecting soap and/or use hand sanitizer and Listerine at the beginning of a date? Dirty hands can really wreak havoc on us ladies, and I think we all like clean fresh mouths. Your thoughts? Is it tacky?

I would be thrilled that hygiene was that important to her - of course I might ask she join me in the effort. B)  Recognizing that clean fingers are more critical to a lady for obvious reasons, but on occasion - hooooweee that smoker breath!.

Couldn't you use something besides Listerine, the stuff tastes like shit.

I have no problem showering (and using soap and a washcloth) before an appointment. I like us both to be squeaky clean. I'm mystified why someone would take it personally.

Strictly as an editorial aside, I'm concerned about the widespread use of antibacterial agents and try to minimize their use in my life.  Bugs morph and it's clear we're breeding shit that's resistant to just about everything we currently produce.  However, I sincerely doubt your hand sanitizer and shot of Listerine are going to significantly contribute to the dilemma.    

I've had some ladies request that one go into the lav and wash their hands as part of their routine. Also combine it with "leave the donation the box/tray/container there". So, not odd in my book.

As to mouth wash, I would have no issue, but, some might re: alcohol in the rinse. Maybe a non-alcohol rinse?

As Happymon said, I too am not a fan of over-use of anti-bacterial stuff. If the hand soap was anti-bacterial as well, guess would not notice, but if I see a big bottle of Purel sitting there, my mind might start to wander into WTF Land.

Not at all! Actually to me that tells me that she also washed her hands and washed all the rest.

I know a girl that requires all her visitors to take a shower and use listerine before playing. In her case, having that policy for all her clients without exception helps to avoid anybody feeling offended.

2 hours ago, Audrey Astor said:

Not at all Audrey dear. Many  times when I arrive I actually ask if I can freshen up. Especially after a lengthy drive. I expect that the lady I am seeing and about to enjoy the company of to be as you mentioned, clean and fresh.

So, really, to enjoy each other, let’s clean up! It’s such a simple yet important prelude to the joy we are both about to experience!

I wouldn't be offended nothing tacky about that

Sounds reasonable to me. Like mentioned above maybe just make it mandatory and a known process when booking. Should eliminate any "hurt feelings".

4 hours ago, Mr.Pink said:

I would appreciate the chance to wash up, and freshen my breath! I guess Stevie hasn't actually looked at listerine options for a few years!  LOL! 

Gujb8caQvhQpVXBpxRSdx9UAWRQHs3EFCbo-uiip

i would not be offended and generally like to freshen up at the start of an appointment.   no offense taken if asked, not one bit.

5 hours ago, gr8owl said:

I would be thrilled that hygiene was that important to her - of course I might ask she join me in the effort. B)  Recognizing that clean fingers are more critical to a lady for obvious reasons, but on occasion - hooooweee that smoker breath!.

Exactly. More than anything it would actually be very encouraging to see that good hygiene is so important to the provider. Providers that don't even have mouth wash to offer kinda turn me off. Makes me wonder if cleanliness and safety are really that important to them like it is with me. 

I would have no problem in doing whatever the girl requested if it put her at ease.  I once saw a girl after being at the gym and showered.  Got to her incall and she wanted me to shower.  Though I had just done so less then 30 min ago I obliged.  I am always so happy to play that I will do whatever makes the girl happy.

BR

Mouthwash is great, but be aware that some folks simply cannot use an alcohol based one... for example, those who have run afoul of Colorado's 0.05% legal limit and have extra equipment installed in their car by the state.

Instead, try one of the alcohol free versions.

14 hours ago, Audrey Astor said:

Audrey, I'd not be offended at all.  Being squeeky clean is important for everyone involved for a fun time.  I always wash my hands when I get to an appointment, even if I were not asked.  And if mouthwash is available, I ask if it is okay if I use some.  

14 hours ago, Audrey Astor said:

Cleanliness and personal hygiene are of the utmost importance it would not bother me in the slightest to reassure my companion that it is of importance to me so no no problem being asked

If someone is so easily offended, perhaps not a good fit?

I would dismiss a review that said no because she made someone use mouthwash and soap

It's not an unreasonable request but the tricky part is conveying it in a way that doesn't sound like you are singling any one person out.  You could print up a nice card that has your instructions on it and place it in the bathroom before an appointment with a little hand towel and a throw away cup for the mouthwash and even combine it with your preferred place to set donations.  Then when they exit you can go in and set things aside and proceed from there.  

As several have stated it is come down to how you state. Letting them know before they arrive and a nice presentation of here is a towel or wash cloth and I have also left you out some mouthwash to freshen up with .  

It brings to question why I have had only one provider offer let's take a shower together but if you go to an amp a shower is offered right away.

If a lady is willing to share her time and companionship with me, I see no problem asking me to shower first. It can be a lot of fun if the lady joins me and helps me get squeaky clean!

I know I'm not going no where near anything that smells like shit!! That could be the mouth, balls, ass, fingers, etc etc...😀

So want to REALLY enjoy what hot came for!! Don't avoid being clean!

Not at all.

Back in the 80's I used to swing by the Cherry Patch Ranch upon occasion.  Every session started with the young lady coming in with a Rubbermaid tub full of warm soapy water.  She would gently wash my junk before proceeding.

10 minutes ago, Necron 99 said:

Not at all.

Back in the 80's I used to swing by the Cherry Patch Ranch upon occasion.  Every session started with the young lady coming in with a Rubbermaid tub full of warm soapy water.  She would gently wash my junk before proceeding.

It was called the Peter Pan.

Personally, I'm do whatever I can (within reason) to make the other person comfortable. This has always provided good results for me. If a five minute shower and 30 seconds of mouthwash that I'm not fond of is the price, then it's surely worth it.

As for  offending people, just stating that "I ask all my visitors to <do whatever you need> for both our comfort and safety." (the safety part is BS, but it conveys the importance of it.) If someone is still offended, it's probably not a good fit anyway.

Good luck and stay safe (or clean).

Even though I am in an office all day, and usually find the time during the lunch hour to get out and play, I may think I am still fresh-n-clean from the morning. But I wouldn't think twice about cleaning up once I get there, even if I had just done so recently...   It seems like a no-brainer...   

You could start a session with 10 minutes in a jaquzzi. Though I know that a jaquzzi will generally strip away any makeup, but both parties will be clean.

I also have concerns about the over-use of antibacterial products in our society.

On 7/29/2018 at 4:23 PM, mountainrider33 said:

I think it would be better if you let them know ahead of time of your request when they come in.  If you ask them after they arrive, they might feel you are singling them out.  If they know prior to the time then they'll just think it's just a provider quirk.

That’s a good point.

On 7/29/2018 at 4:55 PM, Mr.Pink said:

You have to get the alcohol free mint kind, but I have scope too. Listerine kills germs though that could wander down yonder.

13 hours ago, turtlerabbit said:

Mouthwash is great, but be aware that some folks simply cannot use an alcohol based one... for example, those who have run afoul of Colorado's 0.05% legal limit and have extra equipment installed in their car by the state.

Instead, try one of the alcohol free versions.

I agree, the non alcohol ones taste better and are not so harsh on the tongue. We need to keep that in good working order.