fishndude57

"Wish there could be some new features added to TOB...

7 posts in this topic

...that would help P411 members connect after changes."

This actually is a reply from Laci on a different thread, but I thought it a good point. What would be some you can think of that actually mighty help. Here's a reply by Mr. Pink on a different thread too that I thought was pretty good, "Photo verification should be required for ALL new providers. Sick and tired of most of the new providers using fake pictures." I know I have a specific one in mind but gonna see if there's any replies to this thread 1st. 

Bear in mind that P411 charges $150 per year (that's for guys, I have no idea what they get out of the gals), and TOB charges $0 per year (again for the guys).  We need to keep that in mind when requesting labor-intensive services from TOB, such as actual photo verification.

Come on, Snowflakes, this is the wild-fuckin-West.  Put on your big-boy jeans, man up, and do your own homework, or go back to the swamps. B)

1 hour ago, fishndude57 said:

...that would help P411 members connect after changes."

This actually is a reply from Laci on a different thread, but I thought it a good point. What would be some you can think of that actually mighty help. Here's a reply by Mr. Pink on a different thread too that I thought was pretty good, "Photo verification should be required for ALL new providers. Sick and tired of most of the new providers using fake pictures." I know I have a specific one in mind but gonna see if there's any replies to this thread 1st. 

I just commented in another thread about photos. I the other thread someone mentioned that some photos are limited and never updated. I stated to him to reach out to the provider thru a pm that it would be beneficial to herself to add additional photos . I like a few other women have recent reviews and updated pics as well. I don’t see it being an issue once a client is prescreen to swap photos through a pm on the other board . But I agree photos should be updated because of a provider is smart and wants to obtain clientele she will do so. 

8 hours ago, BadBoy said:

Bear in mind that P411 charges $150 per year (that's for guys, I have no idea what they get out of the gals), and TOB charges $0 per year (again for the guys).  We need to keep that in mind when requesting labor-intensive services from TOB, such as actual photo verification.

Come on, Snowflakes, this is the wild-fuckin-West.  Put on your big-boy jeans, man up, and do your own homework, or go back to the swamps. B)

Jay Z Applause GIF by Recording Academy / GRAMMYs

On 7/29/2018 at 0:53 PM, BadBoy said:

I agree accept TOB isn’t tottaly free. It’s $65 a month for the ladies to post ads. If they did it for the year...that’s $780 assuming it never interrupts. And there a ton of ads on this site with new ladies added each day on top of the current existing members posting ads (semi) regularly. And then there are banners. 

With that, it’s easy enough to verify photos are real with google image searches though I’ve seen a few ladies find obscure/old photos of not them and post on this site. I don’t know when google stops caching but their image results always point back to TOB though it’s clearly not them in the photos. 

On 7/29/2018 at 4:42 PM, Calisurfgirl said:

... I like a few other women have recent reviews and updated pics as well. I don’t see it being an issue once a client is prescreen to swap photos through a pm on the other board . But I agree photos should be updated because of a provider is smart and wants to obtain clientele she will do so. 

If a provider wants to get more business, she may provide more photos, it is entirely up to her.

On 7/29/2018 at 0:46 PM, fishndude57 said:

"Photo verification should be required for ALL new providers. Sick and tired of most of the new providers using fake pictures." 

That's part of what reviews are for. 

A fake pic could be used after initial verification too. Reviewers are the most reliable verification source. 

Edited by Nina Rox