Firstman1975

Getting References

15 posts in this topic

Welcome!

Read her ad, website, and rules. Follow her procedure for contacting her

Search for newbie friendly providers. PM for COS recommendations. Leave a review and ask for a recommendation

https://theotherboard.com/forum/index.php?/topic/39578-new-client-trying-to-join-community/

Edited by JungleGeorge
add

There are some providers who are “newbie friendly”. Just do your research and look for ones that have a number of positive reviews, ie: a reputable provider.  Follow their rules, be a gentleman, act like you have a brain in your head and enjoy. And most importantly, be patient.  I’m fairly new but have had a few great meetings with some wonderful ladies .

good luck

1 hour ago, JungleGeorge said:

Welcome!

Read her ad, website, and rules. Follow her procedure for contacting her

Search for newbie friendly providers. PM for COS recommendations. Leave a review and ask for a recommendation

https://theotherboard.com/forum/index.php?/topic/39578-new-client-trying-to-join-community/

Make a great first impression; 

"Hello _______, my name is ????.  As a new member of TOB, I look forward to meeting you: I do not have references, but would like to inquire about your screening protocol.  { if she is  newbie friendly } lots of girls are!

Not a good impression:

Hey, rates, u avail, Hi, hello, where are you........ not a complete sentences gets blocked! 

Some providers, are newbie friendly. Some are not. Look at a lady's webpage/site to see if she sees newbies or not. 

There are also ladies that do not play nicely with other providers by giving references.  Always ask first before the date if she doesn’t mind vouching for you.  

Also, just be a nice guy.  Don't be a douche (not saying that to you in particular, but in general).  I've gotten references from everyone I've seen in Denver (I think) because I'm respectful and kind (except from that rubs by Taylor gal, not sure what was up there).  Get one good reference.  Talk to the lady, and maybe ask 'hey, if I get a good review from ____, will you see me and give a reference if deserved?"  Bingo.  2 references now.  

It hurts when you travel a lot, and when someplace like Eccie goes away, but for now, TOB is the place to be.  

On 7/28/2018 at 9:31 AM, Laci French said:

There are also ladies that do not play nicely with other providers by giving references.  Always ask first before the date if she doesn’t mind vouching for you.  

Laci I completely agree with you I have found when screening a potential client whom likes a certain type of provider and does provide a reference that a few providers that are upscale like myself and also may have similar appearance attributes to myself will not even respond to my potential client verification pm. I know why already. I will always provide a reference weather it is positive or negative because 1)this is another persons freedom and safety at risk. 2)Because I am also confident and I do mind diversity because they may of a had a good time with the provider they selected to see but had a wonderful time with me. It’s kind a like when you have an ex that didn’t appreciate you and they had you and then when they went looking and started dating again they realize how great they had it scenario. I do think that providers need to look at it in that respect and hopefully the community will continue to grow in a safer and positive area for a hobbyist to interact with one another.I do think that providers need to look at it in that respect and hopefully the community will continue to grow in a safer and positive area for a hobbyist to interact with one another.

On 7/26/2018 at 2:24 PM, Firstman1975 said:

How in the world can you get anyone to see you if you don't have any references?

Interesting question. I have never had a reference. Oh I’ve asked some of the dearest ladies if they would be a reference, and I do for them. 

But that’s only recently. Prior to that, I guess I just let my approach help me meet ladies. Being a gentleman and being patient goes a long way. Developing a dialog of trust with your ladies is paramount! I guess I treat folks, ladies and gentlemen that way I like to be treated. 

How in the world can you get anyone to see you if you don't have any references?

Read her website, reach out and message her being yourself, honest and start developing trust. It's fun meeting new guys who show respect and a good personality right from the start. 

Be interesting, thoughtful, respectful. Think first job interview: act like the employee they always wanted to hire. 

It's not always easy to be attractive in writing, but think about it. You are marketing yourself just as much as the ladies are.

Never have a provider wonder about you. This is a business. Treat every encounter as if it was your business. 

Most of all have fun and make memories. 

22 minutes ago, Seeker5280 said:

Never have a provider wonder about you. This is a business. Treat every encounter as if it was your business. 

Most of all have fun and make memories. 

Doubt is bad mojo.

On 7/27/2018 at 8:28 PM, Raine-7379 said:

"Hello _______, my name is ????.  As a new member of TOB, I look forward to meeting you: I do not have references, but would like to inquire about your screening protocol.  { if she is  newbie friendly } lots of girls are!

Not a good impression:

Hey, rates, u avail, Hi, hello, where are you........ not a complete sentences gets blocked! 

+10000000

On 7/27/2018 at 8:28 PM, Raine-7379 said:

Not a good impression:

And that's why you lady are my inspiration! Just like that!