Bora Bora

Sex in the summer

10 posts in this topic

I found some interesting ideas for summer sex! :)  Full Article

SOME LIKE IT HOT 

Eight ways to have great sex in the heatwave…and why doing it on the kitchen counter can keep you cool

As temperatures soar outside our sex expert, Annabelle Knight, gives her top tips on how to avoid things cooling off in the bedroom

Sex in such heat can be hot, sticky and some find it rather unpleasant.  

But even though temperatures are soaring outside, that doesn't mean things need to cool down in the bedroom. Our sex and relationship expert Annabelle Knight is here to help. She has put together her top tips on how to still have mind blowing sex during the Mediterranean Melt.

Being creative can be so important.  And I have to say, I get horny in the hot weather.   But then again, I get horny in the winter.  And in the spring...and in the fall...and on holidays...and on Wednesdays (or any day ending in a "y").  Hmmmm...maybe I have a chronic condition that needs regular treatments.  ;)

LOL, leave it to Europe to write a fun article like this one. Definitely come fun suggestions that could be altered in here. 

The video of the couple that showed attached to that article brought a whole new meaning to car date

I think a generous slathering all over both parties with Ocean Potion would battle the heat AND be great fun. Now...to find a science minded woman to try it with to confirm the hypothesis.

Being creative with Ice is Fun! Hot n Sweaty Sex is great sometimes too! ;)

1 hour ago, AlexisSweet69 said:

Being creative with Ice is Fun! Hot n Sweaty Sex is great sometimes too! ;)

71%2BHl3otAwL._SX355_.jpg

On 7/26/2018 at 7:02 AM, average1 said:

Being creative can be so important.  And I have to say, I get horny in the hot weather.   But then again, I get horny in the winter.  And in the spring...and in the fall...and on holidays...and on Wednesdays (or any day ending in a "y").  Hmmmm...maybe I have a chronic condition that needs regular treatments.  ;)

Haha!! +1 for sure!!!