raul

Teeth

38 posts in this topic

yes yes, so no Bueno having bad teeth!!!! I love to kiss!!! and I had an experience that a lady had bad teeth! I pulled away from her when she was aiming her tongue for my mouth. I lied and told her that I didn't like kissing. but the reality is I noticed a super funky breath smell. and it had everything to do with poor oral care!!!

On 8/5/2018 at 6:08 AM, Seeker5280 said:

Simply put, teeth are a personal standard a person controls. It shows who does or dosent really care about them self. 

I care a lot of and for myself. I try to do the best I can anyway. My teeth are not great. I have a 

genetic disorder that makes that much worse.

i see my dentist often but unfortunately I’m in limbo waiting to be Aproved to have more work done. But dose that mean I shouldn’t see clients or that I don’t care about myself? 

Im  sorry but to me it’s not fair to judge someone off there teeth.  You never know what they are going through. 

On 7/25/2018 at 7:35 PM, tide32 said:

Teeth would be nice,  but in a pinch, she can barrow mine. 

And at least one ear. Unless she wears glasses. Then, two ears will be mandatory.

I have standards.:cool:

Hahaha xD

I'm not sure why but found that bit about the ears (a little too) hilarious! Made my day lol :lol:

On 7/26/2018 at 1:55 PM, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

As far as teeth go? Good oral hygiene is important.  Oil pulling is a great  way to make your smile brighter and whiter teeth. Oil pulling will help repair gums in your mouth  also. I like to do this before I go to bed and when I get up in the morning. The mouth is the gateway to the central nervous system within the human body. Do your best to keep it clean! 😁

I like your style girl! I oil pull every day. Its truly amazing...and essential oil peppermint drops? YES. Hehe, I can tell by your username you may know what I'm talking about :) <3 

I "oil pull" on a daily basis, but I use bourbon and don't spit.  Seems to work.  True Story.

I too prefer a lovely smile. I have been to a few providers in the past who smoked a lot before the session and she and the room reeked of it. Those were not good encounters. It is one of the reasons I do not see anyone at present. I have two broken teeth and two other cavities so my breath is not all that great. Also because of this condition I will not kiss or go south. I will not risk anyone's safety.

9 hours ago, satyr694u said:

I too prefer a lovely smile. I have been to a few providers in the past who smoked a lot before the session and she and the room reeked of it. Those were not good encounters. It is one of the reasons I do not see anyone at present. I have two broken teeth and two other cavities so my breath is not all that great. Also because of this condition I will not kiss or go south. I will not risk anyone's safety.

Half teaspoon of any sort cooking oil except canoil oil (coconut and olive oil is what I use). Hold it in your mouth for at least 20 mins swishing it through your teeth. You will build up a bit of spit. This is good when you are done spit it out rinse your mouth with water and if you have an infection? Use warm salt water (sea salt). If pain continues? Do again the oil pull again. The mouth is the gateway to the central nervous system of our bodies. So keep it clean. 😊