raul

Teeth

38 posts in this topic

No, I don't mean the use of teeth, I mean the appearance of them on the providers.

One pet peeve of mine is that I like the woman I'm with to have good teeth, not perfect but good... at the very least all of them present and accounted for. I thought I'd start this thread to gauge everyone's take on this matter because the last 5 out of 8 ladies I've meet have had rather poor teeth. I didn't want to get too descriptive hence I use the word "poor".

The problem is that these ladies have beautiful photos but none smiling too wide or open. The reason is clear now... And when I met each of them, and one in particular, it was a disaster! I guess that's an occupational hazard in this field of play, but I was wondering what other's thoughts were on this matter. Do you find it a turn-off if someone's teeth aren't great?

41 minutes ago, raul said:

No, I don't mean the use of teeth, I mean the appearance of them on the providers.

One pet peeve of mine is that I like the woman I'm with to have good teeth, not perfect but good... at the very least all of them present and accounted for. I thought I'd start this thread to gauge everyone's take on this matter because the last 5 out of 8 ladies I've meet have had rather poor teeth. I didn't want to get too descriptive hence I use the word "poor".

The problem is that these ladies have beautiful photos but none smiling too wide or open. The reason is clear now... And when I met each of them, and one in particular, it was a disaster! I guess that's an occupational hazard in this field of play, but I was wondering what other's thoughts were on this matter. Do you find it a turn-off if someone's teeth aren't great?

😁😁😁 <<< my emojis have perfect teeth! Jk

I think dirty/rotten/missing teeth is just DISGUSTING!

Of course beautiful teeth (like beautiful boobs, face, butt)... are much better than "poor". My expectation usually is to meet a normal woman. "Normal" is a big range, so usually I'm not disappointed. Unless they are really ugly or showing poor hygiene, I'm okay. 

Related to that, I don't like stains caused by smoking too much. Smoking also cause bad breath, gum disease and rough voice... not good!

6 minutes ago, MeganMarie4u said:

I think dirty/rotten/missing teeth is just DISGUSTING!

You mean like this?? LOL :lol:

Screen_Shot_2018_07_25_at_7_02_50_PM.jpg

I've been with women who had no teeth, just perfect dentures! Took those out, and gave great gum jobs! Rotten looking (dark brown, black) teeth are a turn off. Missing teeth don't bother me. I certainly don't require perfect teeth!

Teeth would be nice,  but in a pinch, she can barrow mine. 

And at least one ear. Unless she wears glasses. Then, two ears will be mandatory.

I have standards.:cool:

Yes, it's a huge turnoff for me. Kissing is pretty important and bad teeth...well, they're just bad and yeah, I can't. You're not alone in this lol

Bad teeth is a turn off as is bad breath. Kissing is a challenge and not possible most of the time. 

55 minutes ago, Kaduk said:

718C37C7-006A-44FC-9BFB-1DE6A6306EDF.jpeg

Vagina dentata...vagina dentata...VAGINA DENTATA!!! 

this Is just too funny! Sorry you got stuck with yuck mouths. Hopefully the ladies are investing in them selves and will have a positive turn around. Hopefully some of them read this thread.

I don't mind uncorrected orthodontia...  However when it's clear that hygiene is being neglected or if it looks like the result of drug use then I'm out!  These usually have bad breath too and that absolutely kills any mood.

Haha! The one pic in Megan's profile photo is eerily accurate to my worst experience, one I'd met recently. And she has several good reviews too, although her style was more dancing/teasing, so maybe that is what they were looking for. It was one of my most disappointing encounters. 

I don't mind staining due to coffee or mildly crooked teeth (having a little myself) but a couple of ladies did look like they'd been worse for wear after drugs and neglect, which was awful to see. Beautiful photos here on TOB and they looked great in-person as well, just so long as they smiled with their lips closed. 

Lesson learnt for sure. I'll need to waaay more selective from now on.

14 hours ago, abigailfox said:

Yes, it's a huge turnoff for me. Kissing is pretty important and bad teeth...well, they're just bad and yeah, I can't. You're not alone in this lol

Poor hygiene is definitely a turn off.  As Abigail stated kissing is pretty important to me also (and by the way she is a great kisser). If they did not have the privilege of orthorodonture that is understandable.  They don't have be perfect just well care for.

19 hours ago, Bora Bora said:

You mean like this?? LOL :lol:

Screen_Shot_2018_07_25_at_7_02_50_PM.jpg

The one below is my fave! Reminds me of younger versions of some of the great clients I have met!💜

As far as teeth go? Good oral hygiene is important.  Oil pulling is a great  way to make your smile brighter and whiter teeth. Oil pulling will help repair gums in your mouth  also. I like to do this before I go to bed and when I get up in the morning. The mouth is the gateway to the central nervous system within the human body. Do your best to keep it clean! 😁

Edited by Kali Sensual Reiki

On 7/25/2018 at 6:14 PM, raul said:

It has nothing to do with this profession, it has to do with smoking incessantly or using meth.

Yep, it reminds me of the only flaw in an otherwise pleasant experience I had years ago.  I don't expect perfect teeth, body, or anything, just "normal" - which means the same as someone you would meet outside of this hobby.  I know dental care is expensive, but please...

Edited by fortysomething

And then they complain there wasn't much Kissing! SMFH 

4 minutes ago, AlexisSweet69 said:

And then they complain there wasn't much Kissing! SMFH 

Exactly and never take ownership for why that happens.

Like other physical characteristics, there is wide lattitude in what is appealing.  I have a favorite lady who is marvelous and has some unique orthodontal characteristics but I feel it adds to her charm and uniqueness as a lady.  I have to admit, I'm a fan of those gap toothed girls.

This is not like the 70’s now. There are so many options for cosmetic/corrective dental work, that is reasonably priced, and even over the counter whitening options. I’m ok with non perfect as well. I can’t deal with gnarly teeth that have plaque hanging off of them. One guy had the nerve to complain in a TER review that I would not kiss him. He came from NM, and I swear he smoked the whole way there. Gross! I love to kiss!:wub:

7 hours ago, time4fun said:

I have to admit, I'm a fan of those gap toothed girls.

Yeah, baby...

Yew1Yhi.jpg?1

Trust me...I know!

RZ7xKri.jpg?1

Edited by fishndude57

The greatest blowjob I ever got was from a provider with much-less than stellar teeth. I wish she was still in the game.

Simply put, teeth are a personal standard a person controls. It shows who does or dosent really care about them self. 

2 hours ago, Seeker5280 said:

Simply put, teeth are a personal standard a person controls. It shows who does or dosent really care about them self. 

It’s not about who cares for themselves so much, I’m sure you know how much a dentist can cost? Not every one can afford it. 

On 8/5/2018 at 8:40 AM, stevie-2249 said:

It’s not about who cares for themselves so much, I’m sure you know how much a dentist can cost? Not every one can afford it. 

Love ya dude, but dentistry rarely has much to do with our complaints here. Besides, there are some reasonable options, and I tend to think that necessary dentistry work takes precedence over seeing providers.:P

2 hours ago, Audrey Astor said:

Love ya dude, but dentistry rarely has much to do with our complaints here. Besides, there are some reasonable options, and I tend to think that necessary dentistry work takes precedence over seeing providers.:P

I was referencing what seeker said whether someone cares about themselves, there isn’t reasonable options, even if you have a dental plan it’s still expensive