Jayden James

Ladies, please be careful...

21 posts in this topic

I've been a longtime lurker of these forums but have never posted before....until I felt the need to tonight. I had a terrible encounter with a previously regular friend of mine on this site. Tonight, after a frustrating encounter due to his recurring ED issues he became aggressive then sent me harassing texts after I left.  This is a word of caution to all the ladies out there to always remain safe. I'm saddened that I had to deal with this today. Let's keep this community safe, fun, and respectful as it should be. PM me Ladies and thanks.

WOW! I am so sorry to hear this! There is never an ok time to become aggressive or even just rude for that matter. Respect goes a long way! Stay safe! 

8 minutes ago, coloradoguy75 said:

WOW! I am so sorry to hear this! There is never an ok time to become aggressive or even just rude for that matter. Respect goes a long way! Stay safe! 

Agreed! What I love about this community is our ability to have safe and fun encounters. I would never act belligerent or aggressive towards the friends I meet on here or other sites and expected the same in return.  

Sorry to hear you have had such a poor experience.  Perhaps he can take a pill that addresses his being an asshole

3 hours ago, Fritzie said:

Sorry to hear you have had such a poor experience.  Perhaps he can take a pill that addresses his being an asshole

If only it were that easy! A girl can wish lol. 

I am sorry sweetheart. It seems it has been a full moon of bull s*** This whole week, I personally have had a s*** crazy session this week with someone I've seen many many many times.. Stay safe. Report him and Live Happy :)

Jayden I am sorry this happened but unfortunately it will probably not be the last time.  People can just be jerks especially when it is not your fault.  I know how you treat people.  Please be careful

Please send me a PM.

I'm so sorry this happened to you.

2 hours ago, Chrissy said:

I am sorry sweetheart. It seems it has been a full moon of bull s*** This whole week, I personally have had a s*** crazy session this week with someone I've seen many many many times.. Stay safe. Report him and Live Happy :)

I'm sorry you've had to deal with that also!  It can be quite disheartening when someone you've seen many times decides to show their ugly side.  You stay safe also and enjoy your day! :) 

2 hours ago, mountainrider33 said:

I've never understood men that take out their own personal issues on women.  

Simply put, they're not men.  I sincerely appreciate all the real gentlemen out there.

1 hour ago, Laci French said:

Please send me a PM

I'm so sorry this happened to you.

PM sent! I'm happy to see all the ladies being proactive about safety! :) 

1 hour ago, new2hobbying said:

Jayden I am sorry this happened but unfortunately it will probably not be the last time.  People can just be jerks especially when it is not your fault.  I know how you treat people.  Please be careful

Thankfully respectful people like you make this worthwhile!  It is a sad reality that the girls have to deal with these things from time to time.  Luckily, 99% of the friends I've seen from here are wonderful gentlemen, it's just the 1% that can make this not so fun.

I'm sorry this happened, not excusable but maybe he's got some serious stress going on in his life and the failed meeting with you just pushed him over the edge.  Not ok at all and I'm sure he'll regret his actions.  

10 hours ago, Bravo1 said:

I'm sorry this happened, not excusable but maybe he's got some serious stress going on in his life and the failed meeting with you just pushed him over the edge.  Not ok at all and I'm sure he'll regret his actions.  

Not excusable but let me offer a stab at an excuse but still say it’s not cool. *Eyes are rolling out of my head right meow*  What a silly comment. That attitude is what keeps the perps perpetrating. Smash the patriarchy! 

Please pm me with his info too. 

On 7/24/2018 at 11:33 PM, Jayden James said:

I've been a longtime lurker of these forums but have never posted before....until I felt the need to tonight. I had a terrible encounter with a previously regular friend of mine on this site. Tonight, after a frustrating encounter due to his recurring ED issues he became aggressive then sent me harassing texts after I left.  This is a word of caution to all the ladies out there to always remain safe. I'm saddened that I had to deal with this today. Let's keep this community safe, fun, and respectful as it should be. PM me Ladies and thanks.

Wow so sorry to read this and glad you are OK. Sadly it's a scary world out there and we can't be too careful these days. Hugs and stay safe. Thanks for the post!

Like many here, I’m sorry this happened to you. I hope you don’t think most men act this way. My only guess is he might have been heavily intoxicated. Still no excuse. For the record, I have had several encounters where I didn’t make it in the end. I still had a great time, and I knew there was always going to be another visit.  Sounds like this guy blew it.

Take care. Be safe.

36 minutes ago, Vassago said:

Like many here, I’m sorry this happened to you. I hope you don’t think most men act this way. My only guess is he might have been heavily intoxicated. Still no excuse. For the record, I have had several encounters where I didn’t make it in the end. I still had a great time, and I knew there was always going to be another visit.  Sounds like this guy blew it.

Take care. Be safe.

I’ve also had encounters without the grand finale and it was still a great time! Some people, however, choose to take out their personal issues on others rather than become a better person. You also stay safe! 

On behalf of my gender, I sincerely apologize.  NEVER an excuse for that kind of behavior.  I like to think that most of us are decent people, but it just takes one fool to screw it up.  

1 hour ago, Just Jos said:

Not excusable but let me offer a stab at an excuse but still say it’s not cool. *Eyes are rolling out of my head right meow*  What a silly comment. That attitude is what keeps the perps perpetrating. Smash the patriarchy! 

Please pm me with his info too. 

Yes, exactly that attitude is what makes some people think it may be even slightly excusable. How about we just stop saying he may have been stressed, had a bad day, etc. and call a spade a spade? 

PM sent! 

2 minutes ago, TheFinerThings said:

On behalf of my gender, I sincerely apologize.  NEVER an excuse for that kind of behavior.  I like to think that most of us are decent people, but it just takes one fool to screw it up.  

Luckily, the vast majority of the friends I’ve met are wonderful people. I refuse to let one idiot stop me from doing something I enjoy. Just gotta warn the ladies and keep on doing what I do ;) 

So sorry this happened to you.  This is supposed to be fun and mutual respect (and shared pleasure) should always be expected  When something like this occurs, it is just rotten. 

When I am in a bad mood, that is not the time for me to play.  And frustrations are not an excuse to "go off" on anyone.  Feeling unsafe should not happen, especially during "quality time".  This is more than a bummer, it is awful to have happened to you.