easytimes81006

It must be me

42 posts in this topic

Started early this morning, planning a trip to Colo Spgs. Sent a couple of PM's to ladies, including one I have seen before. Started the drive up, texted a couple of ladies to check on availability, one replied as "not available", the other gave no reply. Called two more providers; one had a phone service without functional voice mail, the other was left a voice message requesting a call back. No response received from either of them (10:30AM to 2:30PM).

Returned to Pueblo about 3:30PM. Still no response to any of my inquiries.

It must just be me. Oh well............................

Some days you just couldn't laid in the womans prison with a handful of pardons.

Better plan with one or two days in advance if you are going to drive that much. It's a lot of driving especially if you are horny all the way! :) 

2 hours ago, easytimes81006 said:

Or the fact that you have only been around a month, no reviews, etc. Major confidence to head off with no appointment in sight.   Oh, and the thread a month ago where you dissed every provider in Pueblo and Springs and sounded shady at best. Or just bad planning.. :cool:  Perhaps a little sympathy will work.

From a provider's perspective: the majority of us are hardly ever available at the last minute. You chose to drive up there for what sounds like no reason. I would have at least explored the town a little if I were you. Its unreasonable to think that it "just you" when you try to get a last minute rendezvous with only 4 ladies.

I hate to say it, but it is definitely you. I drive 3h to COS, one way. Schedule 4-5 days in advance, confirm appointments, confirm appointments and confirm appointments. If all fails, plan B = AMP. Leave a review, tip and do unto others as you would have them do unto you.

Edited by JungleGeorge
correction

Echo plan ahead if going into the big city. If staying in the neighborhood, then maybe try same day: no harm, no foul if can't work something out.

I’m retired now so I can say this...

prebook!!!! Girls need time to screen! Don’t want to be screened, go find a hobby you don’t feel like you wasted your time with. OR go sit in a corner and master bate with your own tears. I lived in the Springs, next to never did I see anyone new same day. No reviews, nope, previous post with insults, nope, entitled attitude, nope! No references, nope, nope, nope!

LE is all over the Springs, good luck getting a date same day!!! If you do, well hope you have a good time. If you don’t, you can assume it’s because you didn’t do your homework!

These ladies have lives and if the phone ain’t ringin, they find other things to do. They’re not your beck n call bitch. Prebook and be willing to go through screening. You’d be amazing how far you’ll get!

Thanks for all the comments. I could argue the matter indefinitely, but you all seem to have your minds made up so no matter what the facts might be you won't alter your opinions.

Best regards.

Are there facts that you left out of your original post? If so, please share. If not, I think you got a pretty good perspective from multiple sources  on how the hobby works. Listen and learn, Grasshopper....

1 hour ago, easytimes81006 said:

Thanks for all the comments. I could argue the matter indefinitely, but you all seem to have your minds made up so no matter what the facts might be you won't alter your opinions.

Best regards.

If you wanted us to take other facts into consideration you should have told them in the first place. We gave our opinion base on the facts you shared. 

Best regards.

Edited by Bora Bora

7 hours ago, easytimes81006 said:

Started early this morning, planning a trip to Colo Spgs. Sent a couple of PM's to ladies, including one I have seen before. Started the drive up, texted a couple of ladies to check on availability, one replied as "not available", the other gave no reply. Called two more providers; one had a phone service without functional voice mail, the other was left a voice message requesting a call back. No response received from either of them (10:30AM to 2:30PM).

Returned to Pueblo about 3:30PM. Still no response to any of my inquiries.

Sorry you didn’t score some love. Keep trying and I think everyone seems to be a bit frustrated in this thread. 

Yes, what Laci said ^. PM me  if interested for recommendations in Springs and keep trying

Edited by JungleGeorge
spelling

Keep your head up and plan ahead. It's hard to accommodate last minute bookings sometimes and hope you have better luck next time! 

21 hours ago, wglide2003 said:

Some days you just couldn't laid in the womans prison with a handful of pardons.

lmao!!!

Holy shit... what a beating!! Some people here need to get laid ...at least easytimes is trying.

OP feel free to pm me, I’ve seen ladies that advertise in the springs that I’ve been able to schedule with short notice!

better luck next time

1 minute ago, easytimes81006 said:

Now that is really cute. Thanks for your thoughtfulness.

It's a joke, lighten up. I've been there done that as a newbie too, NOT to the extent y'all got to figure out now tho. Pretty close tho. 

I was seriously thanking you for a thoughtful and humorous post. No need to lighten up on this end, I'm just as happy with life as I can be.

Best regards.

On 7/23/2018 at 8:42 PM, Melissa Sterling said:

I’m retired now so I can say this...

prebook!!!! Girls need time to screen! Don’t want to be screened, go find a hobby you don’t feel like you wasted your time with. OR go sit in a corner and master bate with your own tears. I lived in the Springs, next to never did I see anyone new same day. No reviews, nope, previous post with insults, nope, entitled attitude, nope! No references, nope, nope, nope!

LE is all over the Springs, good luck getting a date same day!!! If you do, well hope you have a good time. If you don’t, you can assume it’s because you didn’t do your homework!

These ladies have lives and if the phone ain’t ringin, they find other things to do. They’re not your beck n call bitch. Prebook and be willing to go through screening. You’d be amazing how far you’ll get!

Thank you! I just had a client get frustrated with me for screening him and checking his references! He just made his profile a month ago and has one review and the girl he reviewed only has the one FROM HIM. LOL 3 references, so YES im DEFINITELY checking them 🤷🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

Sorry it was not a good trip. I’ll expound on what others have said; I advertise that I am available on abc dates at xyz times. That means I can book during those times, but if I don’t have any bookings, I may go grocery shopping, a car show etc. Most of us do not reside at our “office”, so we are not hanging around in lingerie with hair and makeup done. Last minute can be hard for us. Even making your booking that morning would be helpful. We know we are visiting with you at xyz time, and can plan the rest of our day around that. I’ve often tried to explain how much more pleasurable a meeting is when it’s planned. It gives us time to pick the outfit, the music and be fully ready. Rushing around to accommodate last minute requests is sometimes feasible, but the time is much more relaxed when not rushing. :-)

I anyways tend to get stressed out rushing to do things...My mind is going 90mph most of the time..So its nice and relaxing when things are scheduled.

14 hours ago, 4lena4 said:

I agree... having at least an hour notice before an appointment is extremely helpful.  More time of course would be better but expecting us ladies to be ready in 10 minutes causes stress trying to get ready and be prepared and professional for your visit.   I appreciate a day notice but have noticed that most of the time those appointments become a no-show.  

OK, it has become clear that a few more details need to be mentioned.

First, PM's were sent out to the ladies between 3:30 and 4:00 AM letting them know that I planned on being in Colo Spgs from about 11:00AM until about 3:00PM and would like to arrange an in-call during that time frame. Asked that they get back to me with any required screening, etc.

During the drive to Colo Spgs (roughly 10:00AM to 10:45AM) I called and left messages.

Both ladies had active ads running on that day.

This was hardly a last minute demand for immediate attention. A 4-hour window of time was allowed for scheduling to a provider's convenience, and several hours advance notice were provided. A quick call or text in return would have been nice.

I'm sure that many of the ladies here are courteous and respectful of their clientele. I'm also sure that not all of the ladies here are either courteous or respectful.

Apologies if I missed this detail, but did you research either provider to see if they are "newbie friendly"? With no reviews or references,  the pool of providers willing to see you is much smaller. In today's environment, most ladies are very cautious. Not trying to be overly critical, but your approach did not have a high probability of success, even with "several hours advance notice".  So, I guess the point of your postings is "two providers did not respond to my request with several hours notice."  Not an unexpected outcome given the circumstances.  Take the opportunity to learn and adjust going forward.....

You should never text someone at 3:30 to 4:00 in the morning.  I delete those as soon as I wake up.  We are not on call 24/7, so be thoughtful when you are texting. 

On 7/23/2018 at 5:53 PM, airamericavet65 said:

P.P.P prior planning pays

Yes, and it shows respect for providers, much appreciated when you plan ahead. 

I remember a time in my early hobby days when I tried the "spray and pray" approach. I PM'd about a half dozen ladies. Several politely responded they needed more advance warning and gave alternative dates. Some didn't respond until way after the opportune time window. Fortunately, I got a hit on a girl who is a bit out of my normal preferred age range. Good sex; no chemistry. 

I've since changed my approach. I'm very patient in researching ladies. I give them lots of time to decide if I'm someone they feel safe meeting. My satisfaction ratio is amazing. My approach may not work for everyone, but it seems to work for me and the ladies I want to see.

Happy hobbying.