easytimes81006

It must be me

42 posts in this topic

IMHO, you need to plan ahead, and you might want to take a softer tone.  I've been around the hobby long enough to know that being known as an all around nice guy pays huge benefits.

Thank God for nice guys! You gentlemen, are what makes this so much fun for us! 

On 7/28/2018 at 10:44 AM, eatu55 said:

I give them lots of time to decide if I'm someone they feel safe meeting. 

Happy hobbying.

+1, planning ahead and instilling safety is paramount for safe dating.  I couldn't agree more and used to be a short notice same day dater myself.  I have found i have much more fun on my dates when they are planned in advance and everyone feels safe.  Plus i find a more complete intro with all of my 411 included is a good way to start as well.

If it ain't safe, it ain't fun....first rule of TOB dating club...

14 minutes ago, hornyoldtoad said:

+1, planning ahead and instilling safety is paramount for safe dating.  I couldn't agree more and used to be a short notice same day dater myself.  I have found i have much more fun on my dates when they are planned in advance and everyone feels safe.  Plus i find a more complete intro with all of my 411 included is a good way to start as well.

If it ain't safe, it ain't fun....first rule of TOB dating club...

What a perfect gentleman and great response.

I think you have to look carefully at the lady's ad, how she writes and when she posts, and her reviews, and her website (if any).

It should be quickly clear that some girls are in the Motel 6 and will push the dog off the bed whenever you're ready to come over, while others want a day or two's notice and will do full screening. Some will only take text messages, some will want a P411 request. Some won't even notice if you text 5 times before you get an answer, and some will block the shit out of you if you try that.

Different girls require different approaches.

1 hour ago, fork said:

It should be quickly clear that some girls are in the Motel 6 and will push the dog off the bed whenever you're ready to come over...

Been there done that!

So spontaneity was a bit of a fail. Frustrating experience for but also an opportunity.

1) Establish some ties in your area that will enable short notice connections

2) Schedule in advance. I had a great experience this month with someone who I scheduled with weeks earlier. Anticipation was a nice, and unexpected, add to the experience. 

3) Develop your process. Communication, kindness, humility in healthy amounts will go farther than you know.

4) Your review enables community members. Use it wisely as it says as much about you as the provider 

5) Finally, take a long view. Yes, easier said than done but it goes hand in hand with #3

all of the above in mind I’ve experienced some of what you described. So frustrating. Think like Smokey The Bear. Only you can prevent flameout

cheers

If I was trying to make a connection and came up empty handed in the Springs? Hell, I would go on an adventure  an checkout Pikes Peak, Garden of the Gods. Possibly go up to Royal Gorge, Cripple Creek. Then venture out to a famious well reviewed local  restaurant . You know continue to make it a 5 Star date!😊 Even  if I was alone and not meeting a lady. You don’t need to paint it gloomy! Life is too short.

Have fun ALWAYS!😎

26 minutes ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

If I was trying to make a connection and came up empty handed in the Springs? Hell, I would go on an adventure  an checkout Pikes Peak, Garden of the Gods. Possibly go up to Royal Gorge, Cripple Creek. Then venture out to a famious well reviewed local  restaurant . You know continue to make it a 5 Star date!😊 Even  if I was alone and not meeting a lady. You don’t need to paint it gloomy! Life is too short.

Have fun ALWAYS!😎

:) that's probably easier for you to say lol, than when you've been looking so forward to it and the balls are throbbing:(  But I agree,  when life gives you lemons, make margaritas with it.

On 7/27/2018 at 8:45 PM, Raine-7379 said:

You should never text someone at 3:30 to 4:00 in the morning.  I delete those as soon as I wake up.  We are not on call 24/7, so be thoughtful when you are texting. 

Rain dear. ( no pun intended) SOME providers post that early, just for me.! 😎

So I do text that early. But I wouldn’t text you that early 🌹

16 minutes ago, Mike940370 said:

:) that's probably easier for you to say lol, than when you've been looking so forward to it and the balls are throbbing:(  But I agree,  when life gives you lemons, make margaritas with it.

I could say something really raunchy but i would end up being tossed off of here I am sure😜

1 hour ago, Mike940370 said:

Good for you.  In this life there is pain and there is suffering.  Pain is inevitable.  Suffering is always self-inflicted.  No luck connecting with a beautiful lady is the pain... suffering is the hard feelings hanging around afterwards. So what it didn't  happen this time. Go have fun, explore the fun stuff to do in COS and chalk it up to just the way life is sometimes.  Getting twisted up over it doesn't help you one iota.