cowpokeG

What's up with all the ads from providers with no refs?

33 posts in this topic

On 7/31/2018 at 8:54 AM, Scarlett Jayne Dinardo said:

Yeah I kind of assumed you probably seen me before at least listed somewhere but yeah I don't generally do forums I think I might now. Certainly a good way to network and since networking isn't as easy these days as it was before LOL I guess I should try my best to try something new and meet people in different ways so thank you very much. 

Ms. Dinardo, welcome !!  I barely participated in the TOB forums before the changes (though I was an active reviewer).  I started participating in the forums because I realized this community is important to me (and my sanity).  I felt like participating more would connect me with more like minded people, and it has.  I've met some fine ladies I would not have met before taking part in the forums.  Also met some like minded gentleman who are also darned nice.  So many people have helped make this board and community a fun place to be and a fun place to find fun (and fine) ladies who tickle my fancy.

So, congrats on joining the conversation and I hope you meet some fine folks.  Have fun, enjoy fully and be safe.

On ‎7‎/‎28‎/‎2018 at 8:43 PM, Laci French said:

Welcome to TOB beautiful lady. Have fun, stay safe and prosper. 

On ‎7‎/‎28‎/‎2018 at 9:17 PM, gr8owl said:

Welcome! Hope you enjoy and prosper here.

On ‎7‎/‎29‎/‎2018 at 1:31 AM, Savoir Faire said:

Welcome to TOB. Pull up a chair, sit back and enjoy the VIEWS.......

thanks everyone I feel welcomed!

On 7/22/2018 at 10:00 PM, Bora Bora said:

What do you mean by ads without references? without reviews?

Yeah, I have never seen References on ladies pages. Are they viewable to anyone?

If we’re talking about Reviews, that’s a different topic.