cowpokeG

What's up with all the ads from providers with no refs?

33 posts in this topic

It seems like a real increase in the number of ads without references. Is this the BP effect?

1 hour ago, cowpokeG said:

It seems like a real increase in the number of ads without references. Is this the BP effect?

What do you mean by ads without references? without reviews?

Remember everyone has to start out somewhere.  I feel for both sides starting out now after all the changes.  

Happy Camper will be busy when he gets back from fishing 🎣😂

10 hours ago, cowpokeG said:

Yes. TOB (The Other Backpage); aka, 'the bp effect'. Also, the 'NEW' effect. Since these listings are the only ones currently standing, it seems to have lead to an 'influx' effect also. But more importantly, not in a good way on either side. 

Edited by Nina Rox

1 hour ago, Nina Rox said:

Yes. TOB (The Other Backpage); aka, 'the bp effect'. Also, the 'NEW' effect. Since these listings are the only ones currently standing, it seems to have lead to an 'influx' effect also. But more importantly, not in a good way on either side. 

What? There are LISTINGS all over the place... 

I hope it gets better for you...

Everyone does something different and hopefully through communication you have good luck. It's rough out there for us ladies too with no shows and lack of information. 

I'm new here but love it, as long as your not a bone head this makes it pretty easy like with TER or P411, I was a bone head and let my P411 run out, but when I moved here I was delighted to learn about this site.  Like Zelda said just have to communicate and work together

I am new here to Tob I am p411 verified and reviews on TnaBoard/TER/EM and also one on eccie

so...welcome me to Tob!

I am glad to be here..

1 hour ago, kierrawildevip said:

I am new here to Tob I am p411 verified and reviews on TnaBoard/TER/EM and also one on eccie

so...welcome me to Tob!

I am glad to be here..

Welcome to the board!!

2 hours ago, kierrawildevip said:

so...welcome me to Tob!

I am glad to be here..

Welcome to TOB beautiful lady. Have fun, stay safe and prosper. 

2 hours ago, kierrawildevip said:

so...welcome me to Tob!

I am glad to be here..

Welcome! Hope you enjoy and prosper here.

7 hours ago, kierrawildevip said:

so...welcome me to Tob!

I am glad to be here..

Welcome to TOB. Pull up a chair, sit back and enjoy the VIEWS.......

On 7/22/2018 at 10:21 PM, Laci French said:

Indeed! LOL

The "Fishing" is WAY better here. B)

Laci I just love your contributions to the Forum and this Community! :wub:

Photo verification should be required for ALL new providers. Sick and tired of most of the new providers using fake pictures.

1 hour ago, Mr.Pink said:

Photo verification should be required for ALL new providers. Sick and tired of most of the new providers using fake pictures.

Why stop at new?  Been a member 6 years, lurking a lot longer and some of the pics I still see were in use when I first stumbled on the place via EB. :cool:

9 minutes ago, gr8owl said:

Why stop at new?  Been a member 6 years, lurking a lot longer and some of the pics I still see were in use when I first stumbled on the place via EB. :cool:

Agreed....

17 hours ago, kierrawildevip said:

so...welcome me to Tob!

I am glad to be here..

Kierra, welcome to the board.  For some of us, this is a great place to find like minded people who enjoy having fun...in a variety of ways.  Hope you have a great time here, meet some fine folks, play hard, enjoy fully and be safe.

A lot of the ladies like myself have there references private so if needed after a prescreen I personally will share my references. Also we as providers have reviews so you can always contact the reviewer an inquire for further detail.

2 hours ago, Keyser said:

Agreed....

2 hours ago, Keyser said:

Agreed....

As a provider I continuously try to update new photos. Maybe as a potential client you can pm the providers that have not done so. I would think that most providers would take the advice since the objective is to obtain clients. 

On 7/22/2018 at 10:21 PM, Laci French said:

Thinking, 🤔 

name change, Busy Camper? 

Hmmm!

30 minutes ago, mountainrider33 said:

LOL, a couple of months ago you said it's bullshit that any provider would need to verify their pics and any that do are stupid.

In reference to your requests for face pics with some identifier like fingers up, written date, etc.  And if I recall in the context of before they had even screened you.  But thanks for your effort to make sure everything I say is perfectly consistent with anything else I ever said.  And I do not need verification that I have seen these pics for years - different topic.

19 minutes ago, mountainrider33 said:

Your recall is sorely lacking.  It was always the last thing I asked, after we had set up a time and date.   That's the second time you stated I was doing something that never happened or was stated by me.  You can double-check in those two threads, if you'd like.

Sorely lacking eh?  The exact quote:

And i will state it so even you can comprehend.   Asking for face pics from lady you have never met is bullshit and if she obliges she is quite foolish. Smart ones will just hang up.

Face picks to some random new guy vs. verification of ad pics by the host site.  Please tell me you understand the difference.

4 hours ago, mountainrider33 said:

Every guy is a random new guy when the provider is new.  You're all about having TOB verify the pics but when TOB does not verify the pics in ads you then have a problem with clients doing what TOB is unwilling to do?

There is a problem with quite a few ads with fake pics on TOB.  Until they are willing to verify the pics then clients have to do that work.  

Man! Your reading comprehension is horrible. You should take the time to re-read this thread, and the threads you linked, because you clearly do not understand what has been said here.  

There is a major difference between having board administration verifying that the advertiser is who they say they are and having YL send face pics to a potential clients.

14 hours ago, Keyser said:

Agreed....

I have to agree as well...btw new to the forums so hello but I have noticed some pics never change for YEARS.

On 7/30/2018 at 2:20 AM, Scarlett Jayne Dinardo said:

I have to agree as well...btw new to the forums so hello but I have noticed some pics never change for YEARS.

Welcome to the forum Ms. Scarlett! I know you have been around springs for years but it is nice to see you on forum. Hope you continue to post here and enjoy!

Just now, gr8owl said:

Welcome to the forum Ms. Scarlett! I know you have been around springs for years but it is nice to see you on forum. Hope you continue to post here and enjoy!

Yeah I kind of assumed you probably seen me before at least listed somewhere but yeah I don't generally do forums I think I might now. Certainly a good way to network and since networking isn't as easy these days as it was before LOL I guess I should try my best to try something new and meet people in different ways so thank you very much. And I have definitely noticed pictures that have years on them I tried to have your pictures that are literally days old and that's not an exaggeration I have a ton of pictures so I don't understand these people with year old pictures it's just strange it makes you wonder how different they look now...

On 7/31/2018 at 8:49 AM, gr8owl said:

thanks😀