Mr.Pink

Sigh, I miss BP

53 posts in this topic

It kept all the scammers and ripoff ladies confined to a certain area.....Now they're here. 

Yes but it just means as a community we need to stick together to id them (respectfully and within rules of this site) so we are all safe for fun times with reliable ladies and men. The guys who joined from there are just as bad. 

I started on BP years ago and was a good resource while it lasted, especially in southern CO

BP cast way too private engagements smack dab in the public eye.   The rif raf is part of everyone of these communities as much as it is in real life.  There is no pure system.  Just keep collectively gathering experience and share.  Then safe choices are made and the private remains private.  And we all hobby safe and hobby fun.   

besides the rif raf is simply a reference point if you choose to look at it right;)

1 hour ago, Mr.Pink said:

It kept all the scammers and ripoff ladies confined to a certain area.....Now they're here. 

Works the same on both sides and sometimes I think my pig was easier to train😂

1 hour ago, hornyoldtoad said:

besides the rif raf is simply a reference point if you choose to look at it right;)

This.

TOB has not been a pristine eden either. There have always been scammer/rip-off/3G ladies that would advertise on BP and here simultaneously, and used stolen pics, or use (yes, uses, as in they currently are doing it) pics that are ten years old, posting fake reviews.

As has been mentioned in other threads countless times in recent months, just need to temper one's urges and make rational/realistic choices vs chasing unicorns. Put the Listings site into Photos mode and scroll past the obvious fly-by-night newcomers with the stolen pics. Done and done.

6 hours ago, Mr.Pink said:

Yes, same with the 'guys'! That's why I'm not posting listings here anymore after 17 yrs on the (old) TOB!!

30 minutes ago, Nina Rox said:

Yes, same with the 'guys'! That's why I'm not posting listings here anymore after 17 yrs on the (old) TOB!!

Touche.

6 hours ago, NoCoGeezer said:

TOB has not been a pristine eden either. There have always been scammer/rip-off/3G ladies that would advertise on BP and here simultaneously, and used stolen pics, or use (yes, uses, as in they currently are doing it) pics that are ten years old, posting fake reviews.

not to the level that it is now. it's just stupid looking at the listings at night time until the wee hours! there are a whole bunch of fakes and scammers posting themselves starting then. it's crap wasting my time by passing through these fakes! you can't ding them. because they are stealing instagram ladies pictures! these are the backpage scammers pink is talking about.

the really retarded thing is the names they are choosing. I understand the market maybe a little saturated and having to be creative on picking a alluring name. but I can only imagine the teenager or awkward guy in momma's basement chuckeling creating these fake ladies. the names are a dead give away. just hoping the naïve, gullible, or lazy aren't taking the cool aid. or actually I have little sympathy for them that are........

10 hours ago, Mr.Pink said:

steve.jpg

If you encounter a rip-off, please let us know! I'm a huge fan of this board.

I miss BP for the local FBSM providers.  I agree that BP had more than it's share of scams, but proper research does a lot to prevent getting ripped off.  Due diligence, mon freres.

2 hours ago, fortysomething said:

I miss BP for the local FBSM providers.  I agree that BP had more than it's share of scams, but proper research does a lot to prevent getting ripped off.  Due diligence, mon freres.

Well said my friend!  I had several amazing encounters from BP. 

12 hours ago, fortysomething said:

I miss BP very, very much! Life was so easy back then I don’t think we all realized how good we had it until now. 

On 7/22/2018 at 5:50 PM, Nina Rox said:

I had actually noticed your listings not being posted...thought maybe you moved or some such.

Well I guess to show amateur approach, I actually liked Craigslist for meeting like minded women who were interested in a long term arrangement. Safer from a privacy perspective that some popular sites like seekingarrangement. I don't think there is a good replacement for that sort of arrangement. The popular sites are targets for hackers for not only credit cards but personal information. Craigslist in some ways was safer but also required a lot of weeding through responses. I guess the same can be said for BP.

I can understand the concerns you have with some "GIRLS" that came from BP....but in the same instance, BP was very good to me. I am not at all.. one of those "GIRLS" I am a Lady that found  success in posting there and  found many good associates while I was with them.  I started out on TOB and will  now will return in posting here. Not all of us from BP are   Bad...... Just sayin!

BP had it's share of good and bad but at least it was consistent with good business daily. Many good ones were found there and I agree with Sundance. Not all from BP are bad! 

16 hours ago, Hal said:

Well I guess to show amateur approach, I actually liked Craigslist for meeting like minded women who were interested in a long term arrangement. Safer from a privacy perspective that some popular sites like seekingarrangement. I don't think there is a good replacement for that sort of arrangement. The popular sites are targets for hackers for not only credit cards but personal information. Craigslist in some ways was safer but also required a lot of weeding through responses. I guess the same can be said for BP.

While BP had its good and it so good points, due diligence, thinking with the big head, and taking your time in making a good selection should work out for you. 

I guess I don’t understand what you are saying about having one lady to have a safe arrangement is about. Why can you not select a lady here to have an “arrangement”? I don’t understand?

4 hours ago, Audrey Astor said:

I guess I don’t understand what you are saying about having one lady to have a safe arrangement is about. Why can you not select a lady here to have an “arrangement”? I don’t understand?

I think he is looking for a low volume amateur offering steep discounts for a steady income.  Sugar Baby or mistress.

On 7/27/2018 at 6:34 PM, Enchantressselena said:

I miss BP very, very much! Life was so easy back then I don’t think we all realized how good we had it until now. 

Bit banger is mostly correct. But not sure helping with rent, cellphone, groceries, and so on represents a “steep discount”. There was a time when I saw someone from this board on a frequent basis but found it simpler to have a friend on a regular schedule.

But maybe I should rethink my approach. I am getting old so a few visits a month is enough.

3 hours ago, Hal said:

Bit banger is mostly correct. But not sure helping with rent, cellphone, groceries, and so on represents a “steep discount”. 

Granted.  The level of discount would depend on how much “help” you provided and how much you saw her.  A nice 2 bdrm apartment & a 1hr weekly visit wouldn’t be saving much in today’s market.

I sure wish there was something like BP still around for us FBSM providers. It has been a pain in the but lately to get any work. I understand FS is preferred but did we lose all out Gents who enjoy a sexy massage with a fantastic ending? Since when did FBSM denote a bbbj. I worry a lot about all the bb happening out there. I pray everyone is current on their health check ups. Might be packing up my table in the next few months if the disrespect of only offering FBSM & not having a "secret menu" continues . It shouldn't allow for the rudeness and harassment one is faced with.  

On 7/31/2018 at 2:54 PM, Hal said:

Bit banger is mostly correct. But not sure helping with rent, cellphone, groceries, and so on represents a “steep discount”. There was a time when I saw someone from this board on a frequent basis but found it simpler to have a friend on a regular schedule.

But maybe I should rethink my approach. I am getting old so a few visits a month is enough.

If you're having a few visits a month, I'd say your doing great! Older or younger, that's a healthy amount of visits.  😁😁😁

19 minutes ago, Dani Panti said:

I sure wish there was something like BP still around for us FBSM providers. It has been a pain in the but lately to get any work. I understand FS is preferred but did we lose all out Gents who enjoy a sexy massage with a fantastic ending? Since when did FBSM denote a bbbj. I worry a lot about all the bb happening out there. I pray everyone is current on their health check ups. Might be packing up my table in the next few months if the disrespect of only offering FBSM & not having a "secret menu" continues . It shouldn't allow for the rudeness and harassment one is faced with.  

It's been rough for my fbsm provider friends. I wish the word would get out about TOB for that market. Sorry sweetheart. 

23 minutes ago, Dani Panti said:

Not sure how legit this site is overall, but I know from first hand experience that there are several ladies on there that posted on BP before.  Just gotta do your homework and weed out the fakes.

https://denver.rubratings.com/

Sorry you're running into that.  FBSM and Extras/FS are two different offerings.  One should not book a fbsm expecting a "secret menu." I've only had it offered once and sure, it's a nice surprise, but not expected.  I don't get to Boulder very often, but hopefully I will run into you when I do. Hope it works out for you here. 

52 minutes ago, TheFinerThings said:

Not sure how legit this site is overall, but I know from first hand experience that there are several ladies on there that posted on BP before.  Just gotta do your homework and weed out the fakes.

https://denver.rubratings.com/

Sorry you're running into that.  FBSM and Extras/FS are two different offerings.  One should not book a fbsm expecting a "secret menu." I've only had it offered once and sure, it's a nice surprise, but not expected.  I don't get to Boulder very often, but hopefully I will run into you when I do. Hope it works out for you here. 

Rub Ratings used to be rub maps. They would steal girls info to post on their site then charge membership fees. If they have opened it up for providers to advertise and tend to our own ads It will be a great asset to the cause! Sadly most clients look for AMP that-surprise surprise... are complete with a hidden menu of extra services-for the more cavalier. I had a client say he started with a 45$ massage and walked out owing a 500$, talk about Upselling! 

1 hour ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

It's been rough for my fbsm provider friends. I wish the word would get out about TOB for that market. Sorry sweetheart. 

Thank you so much love. I hope maybe TOB will add a section for FBSM to break it up. Eros has categories, but we all know how nightmarish they are to get an add up anyway!