ilovewomen

Wording in Listings

29 posts in this topic

Being bored to death, I was perusing the listings a few minutes ago when I came across a listing that said:

If you can’t pass screening - Piss Off

Now I don’t know about the rest of you, but I don’t believe the wording would entice anyone to contact this lady. To me, the wording shows someone who has a piss poor attitude to start with.

6 minutes ago, ilovewomen said:

Being bored to death, I was perusing the listings a few minutes ago when I came across a listing that said:

Now I don’t know about the rest of you, but I don’t believe the wording would entice anyone to contact this lady. To me, the wording shows someone who has a piss poor attitude to start with.

There has been alot of time wasters lately who think we "have" to see them...They don't read reviews,websites, or anything pertaining to anything about the lady! So I kinda agree with her being so head set!! It sucks answering the phone all day to losers!!

Let me guess: lady new to the board, visiting CO, but really hot pics? Yeah, will entice a bunch of dudes as they'll skip over that and be thinking "she's hot! Need to tap that", blocking all other parts of the brain from operating.

26 minutes ago, ilovewomen said:

Love it!  She’s my hero

2 hours ago, ilovewomen said:

That's funny, when I read that ad in my head I read "if you can pass screening piss off". :D

I understood it as: "please don't contact me, unless you are willing to be screened".

I agree with her, and thought it was humorous. It may be a appear rude, but so are the guys who ignore her screening request. 

If her ad bothers you, you probably would not be a good match. :)

I will agree 100% that the ladies are dealing with major fuckery from the guys and I will support the ladies 100% about screening the guys. I would never condemn a lady for requiring screening and for refusing to see a guy who won’t go through an individual lady’s screening.

Maybe it’s me today, but the Piss Off comment just struck a nerve in me.

I apologize to anyone who took my comment the other way.

4 hours ago, NoCoGeezer said:

Let me guess: lady new to the board, visiting CO, but really hot pics? Yeah, will entice a bunch of dudes as they'll skip over that and be thinking "she's hot! Need to tap that", blocking all other parts of the brain from operating.

Lol, ain't that the truth??? haha

To Sabrina's point, it has been pretty monotonous. The admin part is icky lately. I think that wording is kind of funny.

5 hours ago, NoCoGeezer said:

Actually she’s been here for a while with quite a few reviews under her belt. 

Given how many threads and comments by almost every provider that routinely posts here about the very issue she’s trying to avoid I’m not sure why there’s even any hate towards that ad. 

lol ! too funny... very direct :)

with current changes there's way too many time wasters (I get that) but not the way to put it in an ad... oh well 

29 minutes ago, mountainrider33 said:

I haven't seen the ad but men look for a positive experience with a woman and if you're first impression comes from the ad title, then having a "pissed off" sounding title doesn't indicate that's the woman I'd expect to have a positive time with. I get it, the women are getting inundated with guys wasting their time all day/every day.  I just think that letting that frustration bleeding into your ads is not a wise choice but it might work for her....who knows.

You know what...it’s weird talking about someone like this so I’m out. Of all the “offensive” ad lines and ad bodies that come through this is the absolute least standoutish thing. I actually applaud her for keeping it all the way 100. 

And honestly how many will actually read the entire listing?😂  Us ladies could give free puppies and ice cream away and most of you would never read that in the listing. 

She’s telling it like it is and that deserves respect, at least in my book it does. 

I actually like the direct approach she posted. Either screen or don't waste her time is legit to me. Then again my sense of humor isn't for everyone either. 

13 minutes ago, Laci French said:

And honestly how many will actually read the entire listing?😂  Us ladies could give free puppies and ice cream away and most of you would never read that in the listing. 

She’s telling it like it is and that deserves respect, at least in my book it does. 

Puppies and ice cream? I'm in the wrong place. No one is offering that in illinois. I need to move😂👍

Look at it this way - How much attention has been drawn to her ad because of this remark?

There’s no such thing as bad publicity!

How is this appealing....."Come See Why They Call Me Allstate" ummmmmm are you going to sell me an insurance policy? <_<

37 minutes ago, Mr.Pink said:

How is this appealing....."Come See Why They Call Me Allstate" ummmmmm are you going to sell me an insurance policy? <_<

She's got you covered! 😃

1 hour ago, MeganMarie4u said:

She's got you covered! 😃

doah..........

3 hours ago, MeganMarie4u said:

She's got you covered! 😃

I'm guessing she is referring to Allstate's tagline: You're in good hands with Allstate.  Apparantly a bit oblique for some.....

I think I had the wrong insurance tag line...😂😂😂 I have geico...

1 hour ago, MeganMarie4u said:

I think I had the wrong insurance tag line...😂😂😂 I have geico...

She's like a good neighbor? Wrong company....

35 minutes ago, MeganMarie4u said:

😂😂😂 I'm totally changing my game up... remember the Carl's jr commercials... with Paris Hilton rubbing herself down with a burger... wait for it... I'll have the best tag line before the days over! 

3 hours ago, MeganMarie4u said:

😂😂😂 I'm totally changing my game up... remember the Carl's jr commercials... with Paris Hilton rubbing herself down with a burger... wait for it... I'll have the best tag line before the days over! 

You're going to be a $6 burger?

1 hour ago, Mr.Pink said:

You're going to be a $6 burger?

😂😂😂😂 maybe.... I'm still working on my tag line...

Dammit! She beat me to the punch! Oh well, next time! :D

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

Just like the guy who shows up smelling like ass and piss and wants a blowjob, there are some who  think " how dare she" want to know a few little  personal details.  I  can't t think of any thing more personal then what we do.  It is not only about you and getting your pecker to spit. It's about us not wanting you to be a cop wanting to bust us. Or a bad person who wants to rip us off,etc.. So granted her wording may be harsh sounding to your sensibiliities,butI totally comprehend The sarcasm behind it.  Sir, if it offends you, then go to the next add.🍀

On 7/21/2018 at 3:00 PM, Laci French said:

Love it!  She’s my hero

She is actually a Very sweet Young lady. I Do know her personally and Once you meet her, She is just like the rest if us...chalk it up to her being a New independent :)

I know who they are talking about.  I have her on my favorites but moved her to the bottom of the list and wanted to see how she progresses.  We appreciate you ladies and what you have to put up with some of these guys. 

2 hours ago, Chrissy said:

She is actually a Very sweet Young lady. I Do know her personally and Once you meet her, She is just like the rest if us...chalk it up to her being a New independent :)