sb1212

Lucky photographer

11 posts in this topic

A question for the ladies: Other than the obviously professional pics, who takes your pictures? Another client? Another provider? Next door neighbor :D?

Still remember one time, just finished a threesome and the ladies wanted me to take pics for them. The only time I had to leave. Still haunts me to this day. 

1 hour ago, sb1212 said:

A question for the ladies: Other than the obviously professional pics, who takes your pictures? Another client? Another provider? Next door neighbor :D?

I've been asked to take pics for several ladies.

Several of the better photos you have seen attached to the profiles of some of the finer ladies have been taken by the BadBoy.  I used to be a professional photographer, now it's just a hobby, but I really enjoy it.

I've seen ladies use professionally taken pics, selfies, and candids (probably taken by a friend).  Like some others have posted, I took some at one lady's request. She wanted some for private use in POV while we shared camera duty and some she wanted for posting. For the private ones, I made sure I was un-recognizable.  I gave her the memory card, and now only have memories of that encounter.  T'was fun.

All my photos come from Clients that Desire to do so when meeting.. I love the build up :) .. My new ones are from My bestie, she does great work, non pro of course ,just No build up there 😂

I have done photography for a couple of ladies. A few suggestions on poses and attire are usually helpful in making a good presentation. Locations can be an important (and fun) part of the project. It's all about putting together an attractive package that grabs the viewer's attention.

5 hours ago, easytimes81006 said:

I have done photography for a couple of ladies. A few suggestions on poses and attire are usually helpful in making a good presentation. Locations can be an important (and fun) part of the project. It's all about putting together an attractive package that grabs the viewer's attention.

Agreed! And who better to help than those who view and call for a date.  Perfect consult.  I’m surprised we don’t get asked more often to take pics we would like to see (within reason rules and guidelines) in profiles and on ads.  I for one love taking pics and directing through certain poses.  Has led to many and extra course before dinner is over:)

On 7/21/2018 at 9:25 AM, sb1212 said:

I take all my myself... 

On 7/21/2018 at 9:25 AM, sb1212 said:

Good friend now who was a client and is now out of the hobby, takes them. Otherwise, today's digital technology makes it easy to for DIY photos. 

Where do we sign up to volunteer????   Always been kind of a bucket list fantasy kind of thing but never had the opportunity.....