Fun4uco

Reposting professionalism

48 posts in this topic

Nah, no problem at all.  Gotta be seen or the phone won't ring  (or text, or email, or whatever - I was going for the rhyme).  If it's an enticing picture I don't mind at all seeing it more than once and it's no great effort to scroll on if not.

On ‎7‎/‎22‎/‎2018 at 10:04 PM, Laci French said:

I need a monkey to do the tough work for me.

Laci this is hilarious because I will admit I do it time to time because every time I look this one young blonde provider is at the top. I do it to just to see how fast she will repost to be above me. But I agree if that is how she likes to market herself then I too do not see the harm because this profession or hobby has been around since the ancient Egyptians and Roman empire. Everyone has an attractive quality weather it is beauty, intelligence, humor. 

Well I've refreshed the listings 3 times while reading this thread and it's someone different entry single time. So I'm stumped, and dying of curiosity! Will someone please pm and tell me who is this person?!

I have no problem with a lady who likes to be on top. It's always a nice view for me.

This is definitely me. I paid ,so why not...  Sorry for annoying you folks lol

ugh ,now all I can think of is posting every 10-30 seconds ... 😂😂😂 

31 minutes ago, SophiaDeLaRue said:

This is definitely me. I paid ,so why not...  Sorry for annoying you folks lol

ugh ,now all I can think of is posting every 10-30 seconds ... 😂😂😂 

😂😂😂 the person who post every 10-30 seconds ONLY AT NIGHT....must be touring... but damn. I cant compete.... I spend enough time.on tob as it is!

13 minutes ago, MeganMarie4u said:

😂😂😂 the person who post every 10-30 seconds ONLY AT NIGHT....must be touring... but damn. I cant compete.... I spend enough time.on tob as it is!

I do it in the a.m./afternoon lol I can’t post after midnight I’m usually in bed watching Netflix by then ... I haven’t been to sleep yet. Not gonna have it in me to stay on top of the listings  😂😂😂

1 minute ago, SophiaDeLaRue said:

I do it in the a.m./afternoon lol I can’t post after midnight I’m usually in bed watching Netflix by then ... I haven’t been to sleep yet. Not gonna have it in me to stay on top of the listings  😂😂😂

😂😂😂 being on top all the time is definitely HARD WORK! I dont see how you stay up all night....maybe I'm just getting old...

9 hours ago, MeganMarie4u said:

😂😂😂 being on top all the time is definitely HARD WORK! I dont see how you stay up all night....maybe I'm just getting old...

I have insomnia🙄... I hardly rest unless I’m home, even then it’s hard to sleep 

Edited by SophiaDeLaRue

27 minutes ago, SophiaDeLaRue said:

I have insomnia🙄... I hardly rest unless I’m home, even then it’s hard to sleep 

Sophie So do I!, if you’re ever up at like 0: Dark :30, Text me. I’m up at 3:00; message me Dear.

Edited by a_happycamper_12

1 minute ago, a_happycamper_12 said:

Sophie So do I!, if you’re ever up at like 0: Dark :30, Text me. I’m up at 3:00;Ish,mt DTC me Dear.

I went to bed at 8 this morning 😳 took a 2 hr nap and been up since then. I’m beat but my mind just doesn’t shut down.  Could be do to mania... Maybe we can chant on the phone and try to pass out 😂😂😂😂 

6 minutes ago, SophiaDeLaRue said:

I went to bed at 8 this morning 😳 took a 2 hr nap and been up since then. I’m beat but my mind just doesn’t shut down.  Could be do to mania... Maybe we can chant on the phone and try to pass out 😂😂😂😂 

Oh honey, I know how you feel. I used to work from like 4 a.m. I was up,at like 3:00;ish.! So now I can’t sleep past 4:00, unless I’m camping ⛺️ 😎

Sweetheart, please text me if you’re up. I am an early bird 🐦. I’d love to chat! ❤️💕🌹

probablly need my number,huh! Lol

Sophia, message me.❤️

Edited by a_happycamper_12

Be sure to compensate her for her middle of the night text-fests. You know the drill, time and companionship is what were selling. LoL!

Remember Amazon wish lists are a fun way to say, "your time is valuable and I appreciate you sharing some of it with me even though we weren't in the same room". 😘

Edited by Cecilia

On 7/22/2018 at 10:04 PM, Laci French said:

I need a monkey to do the tough work for me.

Sounds painful, I like my ladies on top

On 8/2/2018 at 6:00 PM, SophiaDeLaRue said:

Girl we need to talk. No sleep is no bueno. We need rest for performance.👍😘😁