GreenGuy72

Russian Dolls agency leaders busted in Miami

8 posts in this topic

Hmmm I would be against the LE but the article says that: "Manhattan prosecutors allege the pair spent three years, from 2015 to 2018, flying women from Russia to New York City".

That's something that smells like trafficking women to me, which I completely repudiate. If that's the case, then I'm glad they were busted!

Is this the same agency that visits Colorado?

10 minutes ago, Laci French said:

Is this the same agency that visits Colorado?

Believe so. And big reason I always passed over their ads: too sketchy at first blush.

Talk about poison pen journalism!

In an article about Russian prostitutes they mention “Trump” 9 times and “the president” twice (once near the middle of the article (below the fold?) to claim that there’s no connection between “the president” and the accused.)  I’m no fan, but that seems excessive.

35 minutes ago, Bit Banger said:

Talk about poison pen journalism!

In an article about Russian prostitutes they mention “Trump” 9 times and “the president” twice (once near the middle of the article (below the fold?) to claim that there’s no connection between “the president” and the accused.)  I’m no fan, but that seems excessive.

It does seem like overkill because at some point it’s almost comical but most references are to the property they owned which is inTrump Tower and pointing out that it probably didn’t draw much attention because Russian nationals seemingly gravitate toward several of Trump’s properties all with his name in it. I think the most standout and unnecessary was the line about there being no connection to the president. Beyond that they’re just listing off the locations the traffickers lived in and explained who owned what and how it’s all connected. 

A more neutral editor’s headline would have read

High-End Prostitution Ringleaders Busted In Miami

The name of their residence might be worth one mention.  They never did say where the gals were stashed upon arrival, other than Brooklyn. 

Naw, this was a name-dropping hit piece from the get-go.  Most people will see Trump & Prostitures (again) or Trump & Russians (again) and gloss over the disclaimer buried in the middle of the article.  Especially after the salacious headline.

But maybe after enough stories trying to connect POTUS with illicit sex. we can get him to propose some sex worker positive legislation. But I won’t hold my breath after SESTA/FOSTA.

As I say, not a fan, but this type of yellow journalism disgusts me.

5 hours ago, Bora Bora said:

Hmmm I would be against the LE but the article says that: "Manhattan prosecutors allege the pair spent three years, from 2015 to 2018, flying women from Russia to New York City".

That's something that smells like trafficking women to me, which I completely repudiate. If that's the case, then I'm glad they were busted!

Nobody is getting trafficked. And Russian girls fly all over the world and provider their services. They make more per hour in the West than what they would earn in a week, getting fingered by drunk "Vladmir".

I've screwed plenty of Russian hookers and they offer an excellent price/value ratio even at higher price points. 

And a lot of them are really into black guys.:)