Bora Bora

Take a shower, it's summer!

42 posts in this topic

Guys, not long ago I met with a beautiful lady and we were talking about the hobby, of course. At some point she was telling me how so many guys came to see her after a long and warm day, stinking! Of course very disgusting and a turn off for her.

She didn't know how to address this issue because it could be a sensitive topic, so I offered her to mention it in the board in a very subtle and delicate way trying not to offend anybody. So this is me being delicate: Guys, you stink!!! take a shower before an appointment!!!  :D

Sometimes we can't take a shower before the meeting but 99% of the ladies are more than happy to let us to use their showers, so ask for it. It's easier for us to ask than for them to tell us to us it.

This is not a new topic, and obviously the ladies have to be freshly showered as well, but this about us and not about them, so don't hijack the thread complaining about the girls.

WhatsApp-Image-2017-05-02-at-6.41.41-PM.

I think ladies shouldn’t be afraid to suggest a shower when the gentleman enters the door. 

You can even suggest that you two shower together! You can get clean in the shower and dirty in the bedroom 😎

Edited by jasminewaterss7
Mispelles

I never have understood how any one can show up that way. I treat every meeting likes it's a 1st date

I find it very disappointing in my gender that this thread even exists.  Flip it around.  Would a guy want to find their provider any less than clean and fresh?  Come on guys crawl out of the cave and join civilization!  It is just common decency!  Rant off......

15 minutes ago, richinco said:

I never have understood how any one can show up that way. I treat every meeting likes it's a 1st date

It never ceases to amaze me how much I sweat just on the ride from my place to hers. I'll always request a shower. There's plenty of time in most of my appointments for extra washes, should the need arise.

I’m going to give some the benefit of the doubt and say they simply don’t know they smell. Or don’t realize how much they’re sweating even after showering especially on hot days when a lot of homes in CO don’t have AC. Hot shower, moving to get dressed, and god forbid you put on fresh out dryer clothes, and before you know it...musty nuts. I can say I know people like this (that don’t realize they smell) because no one says anything. It became so much more noticeable and frequent when I moved to CO that’s for sure. 

1 hour ago, BeenHereDoingThis said:

I find it very disappointing in my gender that this thread even exists. 

I've worked with lots of guys, doing construction and remodeling, who simply have no clue. If your parents never taught you to bathe daily, you may not understand. These are probably not people who read this board frequently.

I agree that the provider should insist on a shower. Some guys, and girls, are uneducated in this regard.

Some people unfortunately just stink. Recent shower or not.

I had to try and be subtle with a coworker about his BO....but failed. I had a whole long conversation about how much I smell after the gym etc etc, but he was oblivious to the obvious hint to maybe throw on some deodorant at least. I think he has a body odor problem that needs more attention than deodorant, but I'm not about to suggest a visit to his doctor lol. The only real solution is to offer a shower to everyone, and have AC so they don't get overly sweaty after/during. I guess the only upside to living in CO is it's dry heat, and less sweat. I can only imagine the issues in a humid area.

1 hour ago, abigailfox said:

Some people unfortunately just stink. Recent shower or not.

I had to try and be subtle with a coworker about his BO....but failed. I had a whole long conversation about how much I smell after the gym etc etc, but he was oblivious to the obvious hint to maybe throw on some deodorant at least. I think he has a body odor problem that needs more attention than deodorant, but I'm not about to suggest a visit to his doctor lol. The only real solution is to offer a shower to everyone, and have AC so they don't get overly sweaty after/during. I guess the only upside to living in CO is it's dry heat, and less sweat. I can only imagine the issues in a humid area.

I know of a couple folks who use charcoal and other wholistic natural types of deodorant. I hesitate to use the word deodorant here, because it really didn’t do anything for them. I went so far as to leave a travel stick of Degree on one of them’s desk. I found it in the trash nearby 30 minutes later. Please, for the sake of innocent bystanders, just use the chemical shit when you go on a date. You won’t go to hell. 

I’ve said this many times, but some get out of the shower and still stink. Use soap. Wash under your arms, any creases/folds you may have, and lift your leg to wash the perennial area and hole thoroughly. Lastly.... do the smell test. Put your hand under your arm and smell. Put your hand by your behind hole and smell. Is it fresh? You’re good to go! If not, repeat the process with soap and running water. I do the smell test. It’s ok to do it.:D

A key factor is also what you use to wash. You cannot use your hand. You must use a wash cloth or loufa

37 minutes ago, jasminewaterss7 said:

A key factor is also what you use to wash. You cannot use your hand. You must use a wash cloth or loufa

I might need somebody to show me how.

3 hours ago, Audrey Astor said:

I’ve said this many times, but some get out of the shower and still stink. Use soap. Wash under your arms, any creases/folds you may have, and lift your leg to wash the perennial area and hole thoroughly. Lastly.... do the smell test. Put your hand under your arm and smell. Put your hand by your behind hole and smell. Is it fresh? You’re good to go! If not, repeat the process with soap and running water. I do the smell test. It’s ok to do it.:D

Good tutorial!! :)

Your body smells and develops odors. Big fucking deal. ;)

12 hours ago, Audrey Astor said:

It's a shit hole. It's supposed to stink.:lol:

4 minutes ago, 2Big said:

🤮wash those damn odors so our gag reflex isn’t tested.

16 hours ago, richinco said:

This is how I roll when getting ready to meet a lady.  I shower and shave to get squeeky clean.  During this process I am smiling with anticipation.  I also be sure that fingernails are trimmed close.  Tooth brushing is part of my "getting ready process".  If it's a hot drive and I think there is any chance of being a bit stinky, I ask to shower.  Since we're going to be VERY close with one another, I want to be fresh and clean.  And I appreciate the ladies who are also freshly showered.  I'm no Brad Pitt or George Clooney, just an average guy who wants to present well and have the opportunity to be myself to increase the odds of having some shared pleasure with a lovely lady.

50 minutes ago, mountainrider33 said:

Oh, I've had it happen in the opposite direction.  I have showered right before each encounter but I actually had a provider who said I was the first one of the day.  Everything was fine until I flipped her over.  It was horrible "swamp ass".  I tried to be nice and deal with it but it was too much.  I told her, in the nicest way, that she needed to clean her ass.  I'm sure, as men, there are many of us that are disgusting pigs but it does go both ways on the rare occasion. 

I have it happen the other way more than once. Once a very responsive woman and were having a great time until we started 69, then not so much fun - yuk smell. Sent her a very polite text after the session mentioning it. She said she had left her wipes in the car. I politely told her, even if she was short on time, an at least two minute shower would work better. Bottom line. Even if you have taken a shower a bit before if you poop or fart you, both genders, need to wash down there again! I know we are, as they put, it "singing to the choir".

4 hours ago, 2Big said:

My ATATF hated the smell of deodorant, so I just scrubbed really clean right before our dates.  Of course, she doesn't use any either (fine by me), so during the course of our time together we certainly "develop" some odors.  Same with most ladies.  It seems to me that odors that we develop together are so much more pleasant than any odors that a lady or gentleman might show up with.  Love them well-developed consensual odors.

I believe that is why God put showers in hotel rooms and apartments.

Edited by BadBoy

3 hours ago, average1 said:

This is how I roll when getting ready to meet a lady.  I shower and shave to get squeeky clean.  During this process I am smiling with anticipation.  I also be sure that fingernails are trimmed close.  Tooth brushing is part of my "getting ready process".  If it's a hot drive and I think there is any chance of being a bit stinky, I ask to shower.  Since we're going to be VERY close with one another, I want to be fresh and clean.  And I appreciate the ladies who are also freshly showered.  I'm no Brad Pitt or George Clooney, just an average guy who wants to present well and have the opportunity to be myself to increase the odds of having some shared pleasure with a lovely lady.

Actually Brad Pitt is rumored to be one of the top ten smelliest people in Hollywood. You should count yourself blessed ...

... and maybe don’t google actors who smell like hotdogs.

https://madamenoire.com/421069/celebrities-with-terrible-personal-hygiene/10/

And to that if one day you should come across an uncomfortable scenario, 

“You don’t have a problem with Brad Pitt smelling like shit.”

Honestly though if Christina Aguilera were naked on the bed and the only thing keeping me from French kissing her pussy was that she smelled like Oscar Mayer, I’ve only one thing to say:

Bon Appetit

Edited by Vassago

21 hours ago, Audrey Astor said:

Audrey, your spell checker came up with "perennial" when you obviously were referring to the perineum (although the stink does return year after year if you don't wash down there.)

I used Google to check my own spelling, and helpfully  it offered me the following link:

Perineum at Amazon - Save on Perineum -Amazon.com

It's amazing what one can buy on Amazon these days.

2 hours ago, Old_Timer said:

Audrey, your spell checker came up with "perennial" when you obviously were referring to the perineum (although the stink does return year after year if you don't wash down there.)

I used Google to check my own spelling, and helpfully  it offered me the following link:

Perineum at Amazon - Save on Perineum -Amazon.com

It's amazing what one can buy on Amazon these days.

That too! lol  Wash it all!

I love Amazon! Push a button and you get stuff.

16 hours ago, Vassago said:

Honestly though if Christina Aguilera were naked on the bed and the only thing keeping me from French kissing her pussy was that she smelled like Oscar Mayer, I’ve only one thing to say:

Bon Appetit

Yeah, if I had Scarlett Johannson and Jennifer Lawrence offering me a double, the last thing I'd worry about are stinky assholes.;)

This thread reminds me of the classic thread, Wash your ass. Lol. 

This really should be common sense.  How can one not take more than 1 shower a day even without nakedness?  Yuck 

Please use deodorant and spritz the bunghole with perfume/cologne.  

47 minutes ago, Laci French said:

Please use deodorant and spritz the bunghole with perfume/cologne.  

i-am-the-great-cornholio-i-need-tp-4-my-

20775d1088443305-emergency-my-%40ss-smel

With that toilet paper nobody would ever leave home. 

Hmm, a little fantasy,  a table shower at an incall.  There is no question of cleanliness after.  Do the reverse rub too (oops, shower)  Would be oh so fun and memorable.