Bora Bora

Take a shower, it's summer!

42 posts in this topic

On 7/20/2018 at 4:42 PM, JoDoe27 said:

I’m going to give some the benefit of the doubt and say they simply don’t know they smell. Or don’t realize how much they’re sweating even after showering especially on hot days when a lot of homes in CO don’t have AC. Hot shower, moving to get dressed, and god forbid you put on fresh out dryer clothes, and before you know it...musty nuts. I can say I know people like this (that don’t realize they smell) because no one says anything. It became so much more noticeable and frequent when I moved to CO that’s for sure. 

I agree allot of men are unaware of their smelliness. Many people are totally unaware of their PH balance being off. Some men don’t stink as much as others. ACV 1 TBS in 8 once’s of water sip through a straw so you don’t ruin the enamel on your teeth. When our human bodies become too alkaline we need to nutrilze the acidity within our bodies. Lemon water, ACV water, as well as Olive leaf extract will help you along with proper hygiene. Less process food helps too. 

Edited by Kali Sensual Reiki

1 hour ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

I agree allot of men are unaware of their smelliness. Many people are totally unaware of their PH balance being off. Some men don’t stink as much as others. ACV 1 TBS in 8 once’s of water sip through a straw so you don’t ruin the enamel on your teeth. When our human bodies become too alkaline we need to nutrilze the acidity within our bodies. Lemon water, ACV water, as well as Olive leaf extract will help you along with proper hygiene. Less process food helps too. 

Forgive my ignorance but what's ACV 1 TBS?

8 hours ago, Bora Bora said:

Forgive my ignorance but what's ACV 1 TBS?

Apple cider vinegar 

8 hours ago, Paris Nikole said:

Apple cider vinegar 

If Ph Balance  is what the real problem when you have body Oder? (Nothing to really do with getting clean by washing up)Yes I agree that is also important shower before with soap. However, if someone has  their ph off balance? Seriously all the showers in the world are not going to fix it for that particular individual. 

Edited by Kali Sensual Reiki

I understand this thread and have read every submission.  My only question is; ladies- if a guy asked for less than an hour, do you still allow the shower?  Does this cleaning time count as “on-the-clock” or do you typically say “take 5 and we start when you’re so fresh and so clean, clean!”?

i typically try to schedule my appointments early AM to counteract the day but I suppose that there may have been a nooner or 2 where maybe I wasn’t smelling like roses, so to say.  I kinda wish someone would tell me.  I guess I’ve always assumed that the smells were somewhat normal and probably not offensive for the most part.  I know that on a hot July day, I’m not gonna try to go see someone after work but this thread is gonna make me seriously self-conscious now.  

2 hours ago, Bullseye73 said:

I understand this thread and have read every submission.  My only question is; ladies- if a guy asked for less than an hour, do you still allow the shower?  Does this cleaning time count as “on-the-clock” or do you typically say “take 5 and we start when you’re so fresh and so clean, clean!”?

Personally, I plan to be there, for the amount of time I pay for. The hour, 1/2 hour, or 15 minutes, starts when I walk in the door, and ends as I walk out the door. I expect a shower would be deducted from my time. I've always felt it was my responsibility to arrive fresh and clean, or accept a shower time deduction. 

The ladies may have a different opinion. :)

On 7/20/2018 at 8:13 PM, Audrey Astor said:

some get out of the shower and still stink.

Which is why they can't decline my FREE shower offer. I do shower supervision for each and every guy and the guy isn't allowed to get out of the shower until I say so! They have to thoroughly wash their toolbox 3 times while I watch. Some guys definition of showering themselves clean and my definition of them showering themselves clean are two different things. They have to be ~P clean and then the fun starts :)

1 hour ago, Seeking ~P-1761 said:

Toolbox 3 times 

If you tell him toolbox 3 times this guy appears...

4jQ.gif

I dunno if this is true but I’ve been told not showering will attract the babes!! 😂😂😂

Possible help for those that shower and jump in a car for a drive - carry wipes.  Use them to freshen up the most important spots.  Only useful if we're talking about minor freshening up of course.