Laci French

Gentlemen please clean up after yourselves

23 posts in this topic

Hence a burner phone (or phone app) separate email address - disable notifications on the messaging app you use.  That way you can hand the phone to anyone.

1 hour ago, Laci French said:

This isn’t about skid marks or dirty shoes...far worse. 

Delete texts, emails, hide P411 info and please don’t place us ladies on the receiving end of text from wifey  

This is not fair to anyone and this is not our responsibility to handle for you.

This is Hobbying 101... come on...!

This has happened to me! 

Or imagine you are at the tail end of an out call and the client freaks out because his wife is pulling into the garage. 

Why god? Why me. 

48 minutes ago, JAGCS said:

Hence a burner phone (or phone app) separate email address - disable notifications on the messaging app you use.  That way you can hand the phone to anyone.

There is a pinned thread on a hobby phone.  Best DAMN advice ever.  Hobby Phone for Hobby only.  RW phone for real world.  I don't clean up on my Hobby Phone. It stays locked away until safe to use.  Never at home or around others.  I have to admit to a self satisfied attitude when SWMBO picks up my RW phone just to "read the kids messages"!!  Like she isn't copied on all of those.  Hah, pick up my Note and look away deary!  My Tracfone is safely locked up, powered down and password protected.  Truly is Hobby 101

2 minutes ago, richinco said:

God I love being single

No doubt best thing I ever did was get a divorce 😂

2 hours ago, Laci French said:

This isn’t about skid marks or dirty shoes...far worse. 

Delete texts, emails, hide P411 info and please don’t place us ladies on the receiving end of text from wifey  

This is not fair to anyone and this is not our responsibility to handle for you.

Well said and right on point

1 hour ago, richinco said:

God I love being single

Ditto

7 hours ago, jasminewaterss7 said:

This has happened to me! 

Or imagine you are at the tail end of an out call and the client freaks out because his wife is pulling into the garage. 

Why god? Why me. 

HolyFuckBalls!!!

10 hours ago, BeenHereDoingThis said:

There is a pinned thread on a hobby phone.  Best DAMN advice ever.  Hobby Phone for Hobby only.  RW phone for real world.  I don't clean up on my Hobby Phone. It stays locked away until safe to use.  Never at home or around others.  I have to admit to a self satisfied attitude when SWMBO picks up my RW phone just to "read the kids messages"!!  Like she isn't copied on all of those.  Hah, pick up my Note and look away deary!  My Tracfone is safely locked up, powered down and password protected.  Truly is Hobby 101

If you truly do that 100% of the time that is great.  I don't think most guys have a secondary phone and if they did, you had better be highly disciplined about never allowing the "burner" to be left out as was the case with a coworker.  Left the burner out and wifey found it.  Each situation is different, have to consider what the household practices are and whether or not those added steps of security are warranted.  In my case, it's a "don''t ask don't tell" kind of thing where she just doesn't want it thrown in her face but takes no steps to investigate. 

2 hours ago, Bravo1 said:

If you truly do that 100% of the time that is great.  I don't think most guys have a secondary phone and if they did, you had better be highly disciplined about never allowing the "burner" to be left out as was the case with a coworker.  Left the burner out and wifey found it.  Each situation is different, have to consider what the household practices are and whether or not those added steps of security are warranted.  In my case, it's a "don''t ask don't tell" kind of thing where she just doesn't want it thrown in her face but takes no steps to investigate. 

Everybodies situation is different. Before I got in the Hobby I watched someone close to me make these mistakes. He was using his RW phone and even texting girlfriends while around his family.  Got busted.  A few months later and had acquired  a second phone didn't think about it and set it on top of the fridge.  Phone went off and busted again.  I am just saying that using discipline  allows us to enjoy the fun and adventure and avoid the drama and histrionics.  And don't forget secondary devices.  Do you access TOB from a computer or tablet?  Secure those as well.  

6 hours ago, Bravo1 said:

...  In my case, it's a "don''t ask don't tell" kind of thing where she just doesn't want it thrown in her face but takes no steps to investigate. 

I had a similar situation when I was married. There was even an occasion when she told me to go get laid. 😁

I think that what Laci suggested should be common sense.

My personal thought is to add be a man and own it if you get caught. Last I checked providers don't find us..

Edited by acmb2017
Add personal thought

17 hours ago, jasminewaterss7 said:

This has happened to me! 

Why god? Why me. 

Omg I had something similar happen to me in Chicago and had to go down the FIRE ESCAPE stairs naked with my clothes balled up in my arms to avoid a run in with the wifey. 🤦🏼‍♀️ I've also had the phone calls from girlfriends and wives looking through their missing significant other. It's very awkward for us girls so I agree that guys need to clean up behind them so that we're not put in this position. 👍

xoxo Cali 🌹

Ugh, having the wife call just makes me so sick and queasy. 

Guys you don’t even need a burner phone. Just get a burner email. Download a texting app. Delete the app when you’re not not looking for someone, or communicating. And for the love of god use a private browser!!

1 hour ago, Cecilia said:

Some men love their wives so much that they can't imagine life without them. And even though their wives are not making an effort to meet their primal needs, they still love them too much to leave them.

I have been told too many times to count, that we providers save more marriages than one might imagine. We satisfy a primal need without any emotional attachment or expectations outside of the transaction.

Having an affair is way more likely to end a life long commitment than an emotionless roll in the hay with a hooker.

But ultimately it's to each his own. Some gentlemen only hobby when they are in between relationships, and that is perfectly ok too.

When you post an opinion about how things should or shouldn't be, you may want to word things differently. Try saying, "I'm not comfortable with this behaviour", instead of telling others that what they are doing is wrong. :)

Perfectly said beautiful.

On 7/20/2018 at 3:31 PM, stevie-2249 said:

No doubt best thing I ever did was get a divorce 😂

Why is a divorce so expensive?

Because it's worth it!

10 minutes ago, 19moose75 said:

My $.02...

Leave your judging of other people to your damn self!

You do what you do, I'll do my own thing, but for fuck sake be smart about it and don't put these beautiful ladies in an uncomfortable situation for stupid shit.

Play Safe. Play Smart. 

Well said. Straight and to the point. There are a lot of people that go off in tangents and miss the point.

On 7/21/2018 at 5:17 AM, BeenHereDoingThis said:

Everybodies situation is different. Before I got in the Hobby I watched someone close to me make these mistakes. He was using his RW phone and even texting girlfriends while around his family.  Got busted.  A few months later and had acquired  a second phone didn't think about it and set it on top of the fridge.  Phone went off and busted again.  I am just saying that using discipline  allows us to enjoy the fun and adventure and avoid the drama and histrionics.  And don't forget secondary devices.  Do you access TOB from a computer or tablet?  Secure those as well.  

Was just having this conversation with a female friend and IF a spouse wants to find out, they can do it easily.  You may think you are covering your bases but hiding your secondary phone isn't the only thing you need to be doing.  Are you paying cash everywhere you go?  Do you have someone who is willing to say they were with you when you said you were somewhere?  Do you keep your finances completely hidden so ATM withdrawals won't be seen?  Can you keep track of your lies as they stack up?  I think there is a population of spouses out there who are ok with you going out and getting care elsewhere as long as nothing comes home and as long as it is not blatant because then it truly becomes a respect issue.  Not that doing it without approval isn't disrespectful but just saying...

On 20.7.2018 at 10:30 PM, JAGCS said:

;)

Guys, make sure you clean up after yourselves, be very discreet at home and around your SO and family.

Your actions can lead to some very hurt hearts if you are discovered.

Plus we don’t want the ladies to have receive phone calls, texts or email from hurt SO’s.