Shagman

Not having any luck any pointers

14 posts in this topic

Read the rules

Read the help section

Search the forum

Dont expect us to do the work for you! 

Xoxo

Megan appears to be a bit grumpy this evening and forgot to welcome you. 

Welcome to TOB and do take her advice.  Have fun and make good decisions  

9 hours ago, MeganMarie4u said:

Read the rules

Read the help section

Search the forum

Dont expect us to do the work for you! 

Xoxo

Being the fng is more difficult these days . Megan is correct.  While utilizing the search feature for listings or reviews look for the yl that post newbie friendly. Until you get some references your choices may be limited. The more initiative you take in your own research the better the rewards. Read the threads about Being respectful, proper intro and following the instructions in the listing. Reading the forum and being active will help

Pointer - Read the three dozen threads posted by newbies, asking the exact same question, posted in the last month. Then you will be welcome.

Edited by BadBoy

Not sure how you can't have luck using this site, or at least get lucky!!  :):cool:

As Denzel said, "I say luck is when opportunity comes along and you're prepared for it."

Hence, TOB!

Am I the only one that sees the Rocky’s auto guy when I read his handle?  Perhaps a handle that has less baggage in the metro area. I think the mods can help you change.

In addition to what it as already been said:

Search the listing for Newbie Friendly girls, willing to help you with the screening process. Cooperate with the screening. In that way you start building a reputation and having references.

Once you meet with the first lady, if you are a gentleman, most probably she would be able to be a reference for you. Don't forget about her... it's not a good practice to use her reference several times and not meeting with her again. 

Participate in the board

Make honest reviews

Be a gentleman during your appointment

Just read lots of reviews, don't jump to meet the first one with photos you like.  Do some research, contacts other hobbyists and get info and referrals.  When you have an appointment, be a gentleman and have reasonable expectations based on the research you've done.  

7 hours ago, eatu55 said:

As Denzel said, "I say luck is when opportunity comes along and you're prepared for it."

Hence, TOB!

My sentiments, exactly.  For me, finding TOB, reading the forums, lurking for a while, checking out the ads and reading reviews gave me many wonderful opportunities.  Those are some of the things that helped me prepare for some incredible fun with some fine ladies.