Negative Review Threats?

21 posts in this topic

Question for the ladies?

So has this EVER happened to you? Or anything like this? Seems like I've seen posts along this line.

So a TOB client books a visit. You've seen him before. Even reviewed you! Dude shows up. DEMANDS a service that you DON"T provide! Low balls you too! You tell him you don't provide that. And then he insists that if you don't provide it, he will give you a bad review?

I mean if I were a provider, and this happened to me, I'd be like, WTF dude! Sell that crap somewhere else!

If I were a provider, I think I would be messaging the ladies to warn them about this dude!.

That's just my opinion!

But Ladies, I'd like to hear from you!

Be safe ladies!

I just had a gentleman that insisted on sending me my hh donation via card when i told him i would rather do cash. So he sends it anyways and i let him know i couldn't make it that day so he left me a bad review when we already discussed i would come see him on a later date. So fast forward to a week ago, i see him but he wanted me to spend an hr with him which i DID and i asked for an additional hh rate because of what my hourly rate was (he already gave me donation for the first hh) He turns around and gives me a GREAT review and when he found out that he wasn't getting an additional hh for free he turns around and gives me ANOTHER review saying i ripped him off.....so nnnooowwwww i have to do a rebuttle so i can get that negative review off of my profile. Mind you he wrote the rip-off review like the day after he wrote the positive one. Very frustrating how he can go back and forth. 

This type of behavior hasn’t happened to me in years.  I would simple tell him to bring it because I cannot wait to submit my rebuttal.😂

Threats should never be used on either side.  Your friend needs to stand up for herself or she will repeatedly get into these situations.  

If she needs some advice have her reach out. Each of us need to stand up for ourselves and this “hobby” world is definitely not for people with thin skin. 

59 minutes ago, Paris Nikole said:

I just had a gentleman that insisted on sending me my hh donation via card when i told him i would rather do cash. So he sends it anyways and i let him know i couldn't make it that day so he left me a bad review when we already discussed i would come see him on a later date. So fast forward to a week ago, i see him but he wanted me to spend an hr with him which i DID and i asked for an additional hh rate because of what my hourly rate was (he already gave me donation for the first hh) He turns around and gives me a GREAT review and when he found out that he wasn't getting an additional hh for free he turns around and gives me ANOTHER review saying i ripped him off.....so nnnooowwwww i have to do a rebuttle so i can get that negative review off of my profile. Mind you he wrote the rip-off review like the day after he wrote the positive one. Very frustrating how he can go back and forth. 

Be mindful of your rebuttal! It wont remove it.from your profile, and your rebuttal will be attached to it FOREVER!! That double edged sword I've mentioned a few times! 

Edited by MeganMarie4u

15 minutes ago, MeganMarie4u said:

Be mindful of your rebuttal! It wont remove it.from your profile, and your rebuttal will be attached to it FOREVER!! That double edged sword I've mentioned a few times! 

Completely agree with Megan. Some of the rebuttals have been worse than the reviews. Write it out and think it over for 24hrs before submitting.  

1 hour ago, Paris Nikole said:

Paris, That's the kind of CRAP I'm talking about! You ladies should not have to deal with this B.S.

I am so sorry you had this happen!.

H.C.

4 minutes ago, Laci French said:

Completely agree with Megan. Some of the rebuttals have been worse than the reviews. Write it out and think it over for 24hrs before submitting.  

OR, let a "friend" review it! See what she/he thinks! Don't get in trouble girls!

H.C.

28 minutes ago, a_happycamper_12 said:

Paris, That's the kind of CRAP I'm talking about! You ladies should not have to deal with this B.S.

I am so sorry you had this happen!.

H.C.

Hmmm. Wonder who it could have been. Just got a thumbs down for this reply !!!

1 hour ago, Laci French said:

Thanks guys! I did not know that! Lol the review isn't that bad and you can CLEARLY see the back n forth he has done with me (leaving a bad review then a great review then bad again lol) so he pretty much contradicts himself if you look at it. Hopefully clients will look past it and see him as a bad apple and not hold that against me. Maybe i will just leave it alone.

1 hour ago, a_happycamper_12 said:

Hmmm. Wonder who it could have been. Just got a thumbs down for this reply !!!

Definitely not him lol 

This thread should have been titled "Another Negative Thread". 

1 hour ago, MeganMarie4u said:

I dunno, Megan, frankly I'd like to see a few honest rebuttals, along the lines of:

REBUTTAL

I'm sorry, Mr. NeedleDick, that you felt like you had to give me a "No" recommendation because you didn't feel a "connection" and were you upset that I didn't want to cuddle after you shot your wad in my hair.  I was willing to live with the fact that you are fat and ugly, I'm OK with that. And frankly, I like a guy who isn't too big or hard, but the fact that you hadn't showered for hours, smelled bad, and had about two drinks too many under your belt - that, Mr. NeedleDick was too much.  And yet, I persisted and allowed you to have your filthy way with me, but frankly, I would rather drink acid than cuddle your smelly ass afterwards.  Just so you know, I didn't feel any connection either. 

Your mileage may vary.

4 minutes ago, BadBoy said:

I dunno, Megan, frankly I'd like to see a few honest rebuttals, along the lines of:

REBUTTAL

I'm sorry, Mr. NeedleDick, that you felt like you had to give me a "No" recommendation because you didn't feel a "connection" and were you upset that I didn't want to cuddle after you shot your wad in my hair.  I was willing to live with the fact that you are fat and ugly, I'm OK with that. And frankly, I like a guy who isn't too big or hard, but the fact that you hadn't showered for hours, smelled bad, and had about two drinks too many under your belt - that, Mr. NeedleDick was too much.  And yet, I persisted and allowed you to have your filthy way with me, but frankly, I would rather drink acid than cuddle your smelly ass afterwards.  Just so you know, I didn't feel any connection either. 

Your mileage may vary.

You have been hired to write all the rebuttals 😂😂

16 minutes ago, BadBoy said:

REBUTTAL

Your mileage may vary.

😂😂😂 i send those messages via private message! (Only once)

54 minutes ago, fishndude57 said:

Next time I post, I’ll definitely get your input before I do! And title it as you suggest!

😎

1 hour ago, fishndude57 said:

Fish, you need to go fishing 🎣 

2 hours ago, BadBoy said:

REBUTTAL

Your mileage may vary.

:lol::lol::lol: Love it!

5 hours ago, Laci French said:

... Write it out and think it over for 24hrs before submitting.  

^^ GREAT advice ^^

19 hours ago, a_happycamper_12 said:

Question for the ladies?

So has this EVER happened to you? Or anything like this? Seems like I've seen posts along this line.

So a TOB client books a visit. You've seen him before. Even reviewed you! Dude shows up. DEMANDS a service that you DON"T provide! Low balls you too! You tell him you don't provide that. And then he insists that if you don't provide it, he will give you a bad review?

I mean if I were a provider, and this happened to me, I'd be like, WTF dude! Sell that crap somewhere else!

If I were a provider, I think I would be messaging the ladies to warn them about this dude!.

That's just my opinion!

Be safe ladies!

Reading through responses, it only further shows the importance of conversation prior to meeting. Setting down the rules should help eliminate this kind of crap. Granted it's happened and they are black listed as a result. Respect is the name of the game. 

22 hours ago, a_happycamper_12 said:

Question for the ladies?

That's just my opinion!

Be safe ladies!

No. In 17 years I have never experienced anything like this.