Lahaina19

Is the OtherBoard all that's left?

12 posts in this topic

So been busy working my ass off & it seems the OtherBoard is the only site available with ads.  Is that true?  Maybe I'm missing something?

No offense, OP, but I get a bit tired of guys who ask, "hey this candy store only has twelve isles of candy, with 40 different kinds of licorice, and I was just wondering if anyone knows of a place I can find some licorice?"

I have never made a date anywhere but off of TOB for the past ten years, and the only problem I have is that there are so many gorgeous, willing, and lovely ladies here that I don't have time enough to see everyone I would like to meet.  Why would you need any other places to look?

Well, anyway, there aren't any.

Eccie is back up and tna has always been around. That said,  TOB still is tne best for Denver.

2 minutes ago, Bigguy said:

Eccie is back up and tna has always been around. That said,  TOB still is tne best for Denver.

Excuse me if I correct you... TOB IS THE BEST PERIOD! maybe I'm just biased because it's become my 2nd home!

Xo 

The apocalypse happened and here on TOB we all survived😂😂

22 minutes ago, Laci French said:

The apocalypse happened and here on TOB we all survived😂😂

That makes us the post apocalyptic hobby community. I'm guessing the walking dead are the ones who fell off BP and didn't adapt.

If you’re looking only to find other sites with ads for HW endeavors then simply open up google and go looking.  You’ll find all kinds of sites with ads.  If you are looking to date amazing women in CO, this little dating site will leave nothing to be desired.  

8 hours ago, BadBoy said:

I have never made a date anywhere but off of TOB for the past ten years, and the only problem I have is that there are so many gorgeous, willing, and lovely ladies here that I don't have time enough to see everyone I would like to meet.  Why would you need any other places to look?

When I’m in Denver, TOB is the ONLY place to be. As BadBoy says, I don't have enough time or $s to see all I’d like.  Why bother looking elsewhere?

When in TX, ECCIE is best.  I found TNA invaluable in AZ.

So the proper answer is, “It depends.”

I don't travel, so TOB fills my needs, wants and desires.  Actually, TOB only fills some of them.  The ladies from the TOB fill ALL of them and that makes me a very lucky fellow. :)  Plus, I like the interactions on the forums.  Glad to know that I am not the only one who thinks TOB rocks it hard in Colorado (pun intended).  ;)

17 hours ago, BadBoy said:

No offense, OP, but I get a bit tired of guys who ask, "hey this candy store only has twelve isles of candy, with 40 different kinds of licorice, and I was just wondering if anyone knows of a place I can find some licorice?"

Well, anyway, there aren't any.

Not complaining ... just been out of the game for awhile & just noticed.  Thanks for the constructive criticism ... I believe we're all adults here