jayandj

Messages not going through?

9 posts in this topic

I am trying to reply to a provider but I don't think my replies are actually getting to their inbox. Due to a misunderstanding, she had me blocked at one point. It seems as though its been resolved because she got my attention on a thread and actually pm'd me. I replied to her pm and her read status has never changed since. I've seen other activity from her and tried to send her a new message but the new message never shows up in my sent folder. I also tried just mentioning it to her in the same original thread but it never got posted because I think it was against the rules to communicate to individuals via the forum? In fact the mods removed her mention to me... Hopefully she reads this and unblocks me but just wondered if anyone else has experienced buggyness with the messaging system?

If she has you blocked you probably shouldn’t continue making contact.  That could place you on the naughty list  

Just now, Laci French said:

If she has you blocked you probably shouldn’t continue making contact.  That could place you on the naughty list  

Fair enough. This is related to another issue where I assumed I was already blacklisted. Then she ended up messaging me, so naturally I replied. Ugh oh well, plenty of fish in the sea as they say.

Make sure you use the subject line. Without a subject messages wont send! :)

9 minutes ago, MeganMarie4u said:

Make sure you use the subject line. Without a subject messages wont send! :)

Yep just tried that. It even pops up and says "message sent". Then I go to my outbox, and nada. I wish it would just say "message cannot be sent" or something along those lines.

This is making you appear in a negative light by continuing to contact a lady that has you blocked. 

4 minutes ago, Laci French said:

This is making you appear in a negative light by continuing to contact a lady that has you blocked. 

Yeah. Pretty dumb. She contacted me for references and said "Sorry for the inconvenience." Naturally, I replied and shared refs. Just cutting my losses at this point. 

Edited by jayandj
typo

I had a few sent messages vanish, contacted a mod and it seems just a random glitch. type a new one and it went through perfect.

My recommendation, don’t post anymore on this thread. It is not helping your case and other ladies could construe you as being stalkish.

Contact another lady and hopefully you will have better luck.