Vassago

The Caduceus

11 posts in this topic

Opposites attract. Why else would Spanish naval officers crash upon the shores of Ireland and turn red hair as dark as raven feathers. I can’t deny it, Latin women smite me to my bones.

2 hours ago, jasminewaterss7 said:

My darling! Latin doesn’t necessarily equal Spanish 😅 and vice versa

Perhaps think about Scipo and Hannibal. Perhaps.

6 minutes ago, Vassago said:

Perhaps think about Scipo and Hannibal. Perhaps.

The reference of the dark hair though comes from old naval battles between England and Spain. Parts of The Armada landed on distant shores. There were a lot of lonely Irish women, and a Spanish war hero is just the right sexy some of these Irish women needed. Today I feel like a horny red haired Irish  lass and if it’s Spanish pussy, I’ll kiss her to sleep all the same.  Cant really help myself.

Edited by Vassago

You said Latin women smite you to your bones and I just wanted to throw it out there that Latin and Spanish aren’t the same thing lol sorry I’m a know-it-all. 

Spanish women come from Spain  and Latin women are from South/Latin America 

3 minutes ago, jasminewaterss7 said:

You said Latin women smite you to your bones and I just wanted to throw it out there that Latin and Spanish aren’t the same thing lol sorry I’m a know-it-all. 

There all hot to me. :P

33 minutes ago, jasminewaterss7 said:

... yes dear.

3 minutes ago, Vassago said:

... yes dear.

^^good answer^^

This piece is not about Spaniards or Irishmen. It’s not even about sex. It’s about languages. Hence the title. Two dead languages, one is foriegn in its own land, the other written in old law tomes and stamped on prescription bottles.

I guess the late great Peter Steele, as he would’ve preferred to call himself while he breathed life, sang once:

“It’s like fucking the dead”

I’m not ever going to dissect my work again here. This is the last chance for the three that ever cared.

Edited by Vassago
Forgot the e. Sorry Peter