Fortysix

Rose Gardner | Rose Alexis | Allison Amore - Banned

10 posts in this topic

I don't have any info, but love her handle (especially if she is the flower and not the thorn), and the statement in her listing of "a sexy librarian gone bad" is intriguing.  Hope someone else can help.

Ummmm ... she has 5 references guys.. so why don't you message her and ask her to share them with you??? Possible name and image change.. FYI ..I don't look like the same person with brown hair LOL.. Keep that in mind fellas 

Edited by Chrissy

I set up an appointment last nigh, started towards her location and tried to confirm, no response like she dropped off the face of the earth last night??

Information has been verified and user profile has been banned.

Started out as Rose Gardner a totally different Lady,  user profile updated to Rose Alexis plugging in a different Lady to keep the review history.

http://theotherboard.com/users/131693

A Crew and/or Individual looking to deceive. (plugging in different ladies to keep the review history)

Well, that didn't take long:

https://theotherboard.com/users/135857

Note the distinctive shape of her lips and chin. Note the small freckle along her left jaw line. The photoshopped spiral graphic hides Ms Gardner's/Amore's tattoo on her abdomen, as it is also distinctive.

I hope I am wrong.

I actually meet her last night.   Left a short review.  She was a nice girl.   It was a little sketchy that she posted a different name on the posting.   But the pics matched others with that 480 number so I TOFTT and it was good.   Definitely new to this, but no scam.  I did think it might be first come first served.  But she saw me at the time she said.  It was all text, so not sure if I actually was talking to her.   

Meetandgreet, that’s definitely her. I saw her last night and she had that exact outfit on. 

Also, she said she was from Oklahoma. Note the “okc” in her email.