mrfeelnothing

Stood up too many times

58 posts in this topic

On 7/17/2018 at 4:47 PM, stevie-2249 said:

Why is it we blame these situations on the guy, maybe he didn't follow her protocol or said the wrong thing etc... 

You ladies have control of when you want to work, who your gonna see etc... And you know what? us guys will keep calling you.

The unfortunate about this is that there is not to many places any more to look for the ladies so your not worried about losing business, just be courteous and a simple phone call or text to say hey I need to cancel if appointment has already been set would be nice

I agree~!  It is NOT always the guy.  A couple days ago, I followed protocols and set up with a "reputable provider", and I confirmed via text the morning of our appointment, which was an "out" to my place.  20 minutes before the appointment she texted to say she would be a couple minutes late.  No biggie.  Then about 12-15 minutes before she was supposed to arrive, she texted me to say she was not coming, making up a story I found out was bogus.  I protested and she said "Ha, ha, I canceled in time, so there is nothing you can post about it".   I found out there is no "deadline" for when is too late to cancel so-as to be a "no-show"...  Anyway, I did everything I was supposed to do and this provider basically flipped me the bird because she "canceled", even though I did all I was supposed to do.  I wish there was some way to report or post being stood up, or last-minute cancellations, myself..........

Write the review as a NoShow, explaining in detail her timing of the cancellation. Fellas will get the hint. 

IMHO any cancellation w/in one hour of the appointment should be considered a NoShow (but not an NCNS).  That’s the time frame most have to start traveling to or prepping for the appointment. While not as bad as an NCNS because you’re not left hanging around wondering, the window-of-opportunity has probably been lost.  I’ve never had any luck finding a short notice replacement, just further disappointment. 

I got stood up by a P411 member today.  I’m not going to retire. 

Op, keep it in perspective and get back on that horse and ride!

3 hours ago, Flanker-9057 said:

.  I protested and she said "Ha, ha, I canceled in time, so there is nothing you can post about it".   I found out there is no "deadline" for when is too late to cancel so-as to be a "no-show"...  Anyway, I did everything I was supposed to do and this provider basically flipped me the bird because she "canceled", even though I did all I was supposed to do.  I wish there was some way to report or post being stood up, or last-minute cancellations, myself..........

I have no idea where you, or she, is getting this information.  If she said what you indicate (a large if), then she needs to learn that you can most certainly post a "No Show" review and she should have this attitude adjusted as soon as possible.  Just bear in mind that you should provide the whole story, and indicate that it was not a NCNS, but still a "No Show" after arrangements were made and finalized.  I just read the Reviews a moment ago, and there was a "No Show" review that basically echoed your situation.

24 minutes ago, Laci French said:

Oh, thank God!

Edited by BadBoy

2 hours ago, Laci French said:

Op, keep it in perspective and get back on that horse and ride!

I couldn’t agree more! I’ve been stood up three times in the past week by both TOB and p411 members and while I find it mildly infuriating I always get up the next day and look forward to meeting new people. I think not giving up is the key to having fun! 

Never been stood up, then again I'm only 5'6". This thread belongs with HC's negative thread. 

14 hours ago, Bit Banger said:

Write the review as a NoShow, explaining in detail her timing of the cancellation. Fellas will get the hint. 

IMHO any cancellation w/in one hour of the appointment should be considered a NoShow (but not an NCNS).  That’s the time frame most have to start traveling to or prepping for the appointment. While not as bad as an NCNS because you’re not left hanging around wondering, the window-of-opportunity has probably been lost.  I’ve never had any luck finding a short notice replacement, just further disappointment. 

I did that Bit, and was my review was denied.  Mod who denied it explained to me that I could not call it a "No-Show" because she cancelled, even though it was a last-minute cancellation.   I was also told that there are no rules saying anything like a last minute being a no-show or that the cancellation must be at least 30 minutes prior to the appointment.  This may be an area needing to be revised in here, to allow us to post these shenanigans when we are left hanging with our dick in our hands after spending time and money for an appointment only to get shot down last minute without a good reason......

14 hours ago, BadBoy said:

I have no idea where you, or she, is getting this information.  If she said what you indicate (a large if), then she needs to learn that you can most certainly post a "No Show" review and she should have this attitude adjusted as soon as possible.  Just bear in mind that you should provide the whole story, and indicate that it was not a NCNS, but still a "No Show" after arrangements were made and finalized.  I just read the Reviews a moment ago, and there was a "No Show" review that basically echoed your situation.

I did that BB, and was my review was denied.  It is not an "If"....she did that.  Mod who denied it explained to me that I could not call it a "No-Show" because she cancelled, even though it was a last-minute cancellation.   I was also told in their explanation denying my post of a No Show that there are no rules saying anything like a last minute being a no-show or that the cancellation must be at least 30 minutes prior to the appointment.  This may be an area needing to be revised in here, to allow us to post these shenanigans when we are left hanging with our dick in our hands after spending time and money for an appointment only to get shot down last minute without a good reason......

59 minutes ago, Flanker-9057 said:

I did that BB, and was my review was denied.  It is not an "If"....she did that.  Mod who denied it explained to me that I could not call it a "No-Show" because she cancelled, even though it was a last-minute cancellation.   .....

In that case back to ‘old school’ methods - back channel via PMs.  I for one would like to be warned about this individual. 

MODS:  I realize that this is a grey area, but at some point (1 hr prior? At appointed time? 1hr after?) a cancellation call becomes meaningless. It’s still a NO SHOW.  Please, establish & publish some guidelines.

Here lately it has been like 50/50 for me.  Stuff happens, I use the same approach when I was on TER, I typically only see reviewed girls who I pre book a few days out and try to test the communication and follow up skills.  I don't harass them or ask them questions to annoy them only enough for me to get a sense of if they are reliable and responsive.  If they aren't its apparent pretty quickly.  That's my two cents happy hunting

Apparently there is some inconsistency on this, since some no show reviews get published and others get rejected.  I, for one, think that any cancellation (on either side) within a couple hours of a confirmed date should be somehow made known.  For a lady who cancels on short notice after confirmation, that would be a "No Show" review, for a gentleman who pulls the same crap, he should be noted on the blacklists.  Just my opinion, and apparently some mods agree.  A consistent policy would be nice.

33 minutes ago, BadBoy said:

...  I, for one, think that any cancellation (on either side) within a couple hours of a confirmed date should be somehow made known.  For a lady who cancels on short notice after confirmation, that would be a "No Show" review, for a gentleman who pulls the same crap, he should be noted on the blacklists. ...

I totally agree, on both counts (M&F).

There may be legitimate reasons for such cancellations, which should be stated in the Experience or Rebuttal of the review. But a pattern of repeated cancellations is just as unreliable as a pattern of NCNS.

1 hour ago, BadBoy said:

Apparently there is some inconsistency on this, since some no show reviews get published and others get rejected.   A consistent policy would be nice.

^^ Yup ^^ for all concerned.

9 hours ago, Bit Banger said:

MODS:  I realize that this is a grey area, but at some point (1 hr prior? At appointed time? 1hr after?) a cancellation call becomes meaningless. It’s still a NO SHOW.  Please, establish & publish some guidelines.

“No Call No Show “ is taken in it entirety. Do not separate the No Show from the No Call.  If she contacts you then it does not fit in the NCNS parameters.

50 minutes ago, Kaduk said:

“No Call No Show “ is taken in it entirety. Do not separate the No Show from the No Call.  If she contacts you then it does not fit in the NCNS parameters.

Sounds like a consistent policy to me. Thanks!

Will echo others re: selecting correct subcode. There is a No Show option, to distinguish from NCNS.

That said, not much difference to me between the two: if I make the drive and get ghosted, or more precisely, do not hear in that hour before appointment that it's a no-go and heading out, pissed. And if I see either code in a review, will treat on same tier of maybe avoid if there is a pattern.

Either way, maybe scheduling issues.

4 hours ago, Kaduk said:

So if she calls you the next day to say, “Sorry, chump, I had a better offer.” you’re just out of luck?  Sounds FUBAR to me. 

This was one ECCIE policy I didn’t agree with: ALL No Show reviews (including NCNS) were posted in the forums where they rolled to obscurity, un-attached to a provider’s record.🤫

22 minutes ago, Bit Banger said:

So if she calls you the next day to say, “Sorry, chump, I had a better offer.” you’re just out of luck?  Sounds FUBAR to me. 

How do you know she said that.

19 minutes ago, Kaduk said:

He might be referring to cases such as this:

I agree with the round of bad luck theory. I once had a wad of money in my pocket and two days in Denver -- just dying to hobby -- and no one, and I mean no one -- not even the shadiest AMPs on the planet -- would take my money in exchange for fooling around.  Weird, eh? 

1 hour ago, Kaduk said:

I never claimed that the OP’s YL said that. It was a hypothetical to illustrate the absurdity of your “she called therefore no foul” position.  I have arrived after an hour’s drive to be told, “My roommate came home. Go away!” in text instead of a room number.  Definitely puts a damper on the day. 😤

10 hours ago, TheWhisperer said:

Unfortunately we do not have a category for Time Waster:/

I wish we did have such a category.........  This would be a very helpful thing to know when looking at reviews.  

1 hour ago, mountainrider33 said:

I think he mean, if she called ahead of the scheduled time.  Once the scheduled time passes then it's a NCNS.

It is up to the reviewer on how long he wants to wait after the appointed time has passed without communication with the Lady to then submit a NCNS.

Most gentlemens priority after the fact will be by various communication efforts to know why. You wait for a response to try & make good the verbal agreement of the set time to no avail. 

Setbacks and disappointments are part of life each one needs to be dealt with individually move on or continue to try it should be whatever makes you happy

3 hours ago, airamericavet65 said:

Setbacks and disappointments are part of life each one needs to be dealt with individually move on or continue to try it should be whatever makes you happy

+1

Edited by ilovewomen