Juskiddng

Hose and Heels?

37 posts in this topic

Hi TOB friends!

I've been on the board for some time now, but haven't been all that active which I'm wanting to change. This is such a great community and feel fortunate to have found it!

Now on to my question, I am a hose and heels kind of guy and in my opinion there is nothing sexier than seeing a woman dressed this way. Of course this my be a little old fashioned as I don't see it much anymore but it certainly does it for me!

So I want to conduct a little impromptu poll to see if there are others that enjoy this as much as I do?

Ladies and guys, Love it or Hate it?

Love the ladies in heels, I often make the request.

They are nice scenery on the way to the resort. 

Ask her to bring those items for you but for now it's summertime and just too hot!!  😃

Love them both! Some sexy stockings and heels really gets me going!

Always have them on for my dates unless requested otherwise. They make me feel sexy!

In my case it varies. I like heels and hose, but most of the time I find it more attractive a more casual, homey style. Especially if underneath a simple jean and top, or simple dress there is beautiful lingerie. 

16 minutes ago, Chrissy said:

Ask her to bring those items for you but for now it's summertime and just too hot!!  😃

I agree, put the heels and hoes in the closet and get out the latex! :D

8 minutes ago, geecue2 said:

Oh yeah.

See the source image

That's what I'm talkn' about geecue2!

I care not about the stockings, but I love them high-heels.  I have one favorite companion who is 6'0" without the heels and she wears about a 5" heel, the whole time.  I'm 6' too, and it is so hot to kiss upwards, look up  into her eyes, rest my nose in her neck.  Yowsa, love them heels.

I'm so fickle.  Sometimes hose and heels are awesome.  Sometimes jeans and a sleeveless T is sexy.  Sometimes a sensual negligee hits the spot.  Sometimes a summer dress is adorable.  Sometimes a bra and a thong are irresistible.  Sometimes a LBD makes me hot.  Sometimes just plain naked is just what the doctor ordered.  Though I enjoy each of those outfits, what I enjoy more is the lady wearing them....and then not wearing them !  ;)   

24 minutes ago, Sexy Francesca said:

Me too 😊

Thanks sexy 😀

Yeah, love heels and hose, but, not going to get picky about it: it'll usually wind up on the floor anyway. Pumps/FM heels alone work for me. Not a fan of most chunky stripper heels.

But as others have mentioned, it's summer, and willing to be flexible. For example, swung by a Twin Peaks today, and it is one of their bikini weeks. My server had some long, gorgeous legs, and cute little plain white gym shoes: oof! 

5 hours ago, Chrissy said:

I certainly understand that...that's why I have the AC running strong! Of course my electric bill SUCKS, but it's all worth it in the end! :-)

Maybe I am a simple guy. Lite robe, air and heels are optional. Sexy!

I have found that the best outfit is the one that makes the woman feel the sexiest. If she feels sexy in what she is wearing, that mood will take over the session. Some women are not comfortable in the outfit of choice of some men. I will take the woman who arrives feeling like she owns the world... and then I show her that it is all true. Going to get myself all hot and bothered here thinking about some past sessions.... 

Those make for the best times.

Edited by Everhard

12 minutes ago, tide32 said:

Boxers and boots.

3173440998_a6a2736f3d_b.jpg

3 minutes ago, Kaduk said:

3173440998_a6a2736f3d_b.jpg

I was thinking of DaisY Duke. :rolleyes:

7 minutes ago, Bora Bora said:

Best solution, heels for the summer!

size-35-42-New-women-sandals-thin-high-h

Damn sexy. I bet those calves are strong!